history.com/this-day-in-history/lindbergh-baby-kidnapped
youtube.com/watch?v=V3vlrRzzXk8
youtube.com/watch?v=PLWYnTFz9PE
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ay5GqJwHF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCKING FIRST

fuckkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuu i nearly had it

TRIPS TO STEAL

aw yeah eat shit you gringo motherfucks true king of fit has you beat again aint nothing you can do to cross this geez hes just too good like watermelon in summer oh shit oh shit

oi speaking of gringo motherfucks m8s watever happened to that cunt that walked like an egyptian for halloween was he castrated yet or what fucking homo sapien piece of skunt

Who are you and why do you seem so incoherent?

second place like a number two flushed in the loo toodle-oo mr magoo im riding my roo to koolaroo where ill get few wet with goo and do to them as i do to you fucking come first

im your momma and your dadda and in the in between im the alpha omega and the ghost of james dean im the finest and the best and ill rekt rest im the king of all thats mint and the fire to the flint im the lord of the realm and the captain at the helm you want this dick but you just ain't thicc sory bby keep them dreams aflowin

kek he has schizophrenia

fucking proves that i dont
ive been meme'd dammit it how will i ever recover :U

Ty based Big P.

Bully all the Asian dyels until you never see them since.

I'll see you in the boneyard when things cool off.

no wuckas m8 ill be there tonight, i hear this faggot ass asian dyel is doing a session so me and the boyz and gonna prank him ill see you in the boneyard l8r for a ciggie

You still might have schizophrenia

What does this webpage represent to you?
john.maloney.org/Patterns/patterns.htm

dicks in my ass

Dude no one wants your deformed asshole now post pictures of your fatass brother

Jesus christ

Newbf + heroin just made me orgasm for 2 and s half hours straight

And I squirted for the first time, 3 times

Dafaq you fags doin with your tuesday nights

quiet ESTP u gonna make masT jealous

Getting an apt with my ex

I squirt all the damn time and don't feel the need to post about it

But arrnt you a dude

BIMBO YOU SHOULD BE A LIFE COACH WITH ALL THESE GOODASS DECISIONS YOU MAKE FAMALAM

fucking tranny talking about his prostate orgasm in a steroid general

why the fuck are you even here

>>

I heard, the last 3 times you mentioned it

I expect a livestream of your day to day life there, like some kinda fraud reality tv show

It's ok I'll send him a mirror to masterbate to

Lol

It's legit like a sitcom or something.

Anxiously anticipating your updates bibs

>mother puts him on "diet" the same time she goes on one
>a week or so passes by (neither of them did jack shit for more than 2 days)
>my mother says "wow at him, he's making such progress. I can already see it in his face"
>ask her because I don't believe it for an instant. Turns out she said he was "counting what he ate" by himself, and let him weigh himself
>thats funny cuz I hear him every day going downstairs at 4 AM to eat microwave pizza
>hur
>she weighs him
>hes up from 185 to 190

so I said "you can SEE the progress in his FACE!!" and she is like "shut the fuck up, there's no reason for that"

Well you just did

You little attention whore

Everyone but you faggots has seen my vadge pics on here. Keep fantasizing, but I still am not a tranny

>also implying everyone on fraud doesn't blogpost the chicks theyve nailed etc

I mean it's one thing that you're trying to troll but r9k newfags just git out already

Never learned the concept of lurk moar

hi bimbo, big fan of your work.
#1: do u have a pic of u n ur ex? no homo
#2: have u ever had a gf that was turned on by the fact that u do g4p? no homo

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your boyfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

phosphene/synesthiesia concepts

so its basicly the fluid in the eyes that are effected.

yeah no big deal i havent cleaned up my cern info at all instead i just posted the RAW data for people to see.

>What does this webpage represent to you?
what am i your psychologist ? you tell me what your trying to get at other than showing me where the science leads to.

i have a decent understanding of cymatics
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3oItpVa9fs
heres a music video for you.

also they found the linberg baby which is backwards of the myth.

history.com/this-day-in-history/lindbergh-baby-kidnapped
>. He had been killed the night of the kidnapping and was found less than a mile from home
culutral reference that would make people search it up
youtube.com/watch?v=V3vlrRzzXk8

so what would be the big myth then? why the cultural input why the fuck did mohmad ali not die during this fight when my parents clearly remeber writing school stories about how he was an inspiration before his death

mohamad ali shouldve died during this fight 1971 brain damage is how he died hemorrhage from a knock out.
youtube.com/watch?v=PLWYnTFz9PE

the human mind can remeber alot when an emotion is attached to the event my friend
pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=5Ay5GqJwHF8
who the fuck is HE and why the fuck would it be used if it doesnt make any since. its such a major vocaboalry change that its worth noting like panama canal used to go east to west now its north to south.

Occam razor doesn't mean shit when you factor in the possibilities of multiple universes

Do women have a pleasure spot in their bholes?

I wanna beat up your girlprostate

She's been hitting me up all day about other roommate possibilities and appointments for tours. She got sorta cold feet and I told her "yes it's a good idea". She gives a Luke warm "I guess" and then immediately followed up with "it just needs to be you and I. I don't trust anyone else".

So we'll see. It would be cool but she needs to make it her decision.

No we don't

It's still got a lot of nerve endings and thus pleasurable, and you also sometimes get vadge stimulation vicariouslt since the two are quite close

Go look in the archive or previous thread. Posted pics from our date.

Only girl I've "dated" while acting was my ex. Other women don't give a shit either though.

aw shit camelamfamalam its time for the disco p keeping it real famalam edition

I know this is a troll post but some women actually enjoy anal a lot, currentgf is one of them. We tried anal for the first time with a hitachi on her clit and she was amazed that she orgasm'd 2-3 times in the span of 5 minutes when normally it takes me closer to 25-30 minutes to make her come vaginally if at all.

Different stroke for different folks senpai.

How does your mother not realize wtf is going on with your face? Is she as blind to it as your brother's diabetes?

I'm glad you're happy dood.

kill yourself faggot

The day before i know i am dying and i have no change to fuck myself with a pink replica dildo from my dick covered with my best pictures, is the day that i will try my utter hardest best to think of something that could possibly come close to something i envy that ESTP has and i don't.

A developed chest?

oh shit

(Reposting, Im the user asking your advice like 2 thread ago)
Im already on test 250mg e3d. Been about 7 weeks now I think, Im gonna BnC so Im not exactly super concerned about timing, especially on a lowish dose like this

I had a really shit start due to permabulking mindset. Right now Im gonna see if I can recomp a decent amount if I eat clean around maintenance. So far there is a definite difference in the mirror but it's hard to tell how much cause Im definitely BDD. Wish I could afford dexa scans.

If by week 12-16 or so I don't like results I'll bulk for one month, drop down to 125mg e3d and cut hard until single digits bf% If I do like the results and my bloods look alright I'll just stay on blast until results taper.

How do you go about using mast for a cut? My first cut I want to just use test (and maybe dnp since you can't really argue with the results it gets when used right) but afterwards Id like to use compounds like mast for cuts and deca/npp for nice juicy bulks. I don't think you've said anything about deca but you're named after masteron so could you give me some advice on how to use it?

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I promise to work hard and become a monster for you, for me, for everyone.

Estp doesn't have any tits bro

Actually, her tits are smaller than mine chest.

You thought you was all about that touché, but not that close

I will answer this question after work. Go to work now, speak you later my internet friend

faggot? moi? hate to break it to ya sonalon git on the run i smashed your mom like a ten ton ping pong so whaaaaaat you cant touch this with a ten foot pole im so swole you just a foal taking the toll of my rock n roll awwwww sheeeeiit we wass kings and shitettet

Wew

Actually my itty bittys have grown a bit, recently, maybe I'm preggo

dont kill it ; _ ;

fuck you should totally get preggo n shit and then when the baby comes out get it on test-e immediately gender is of no matter then get it swole as fuck as make it beat up other babies at the baby gym itll be sweet like candy off the rump of a sugar plum fairy yup yup git that cub thicc as fuck

Ok thanks man. Have a good one, don't scare your dyel coworkers too bad.

100% of the people in this thread and going to be disappointed and astounded when they realize that low dose gear doesnt actually do shit L O L. I just want to see you dumb fucks when you think that "just low dose 500mg test is enough to look huge and aesthetic quickly!!"

>implying he doesnt literally hide in the bathroom at work to avoid getting all his gainz sucked out through his dick whilst standing on tippytoes on the toilet to glimpse his reflection before slowly stroking himself for that extra test boost
what timeline even is it?

>don't kill it
>me as a parent
Do you hate children or something

Bimbsies and I were going to do this once upon a time

Are you natural?

Cruisin roid baby when?

It was a joke bby you don't have to take it hard like a dildo replicate of your penis.

Fuck mate what were old time strongmen on?

Test and dbol for sure, but he doesn't look like hes on dbol. Primo? Boldenone/EQ? What else? He definitely has an androgenic dry look. Genetics or what?

>How do you go about using mast for a cut?
fucking lol your a funny user, you seriously think 16 weeks is enough for a bulk.

the protcol is bulk, recomp then shed a 10lbs and see if you want to get any skinnery or larger. just throw away the broscience bulking/cutting meme away and follow a protcol like that to get to where you need and stay there once you reach it, dont fucking YOYO your self anywhere instead plan out your needs and add or take away when needed.

or skip all that and perma bulk while on DNP forever while blasting steriods to stay as big and lean as possible without the possiblitiy of comming off the substances and maintaining it to a certain degree thereafter.

>Do you hate children or something
i'd say give it to your parents but they didn't do too well the first time

rip lil buddy

im natural

i herd it was that children is the ultimate gainz goblin and they just leech the gains right outta you is it possible to just lock your bby in like a big hamster enclosure with a big breast milk drippy thing and a little wheel for cardio and then when they grow the fuck up just force them to eat protein and train because that should be a thing why isnt that a thing what the fuck is wrong with the world we live in

>pic related

Gonna grab some tren I mean training and up the dose to 1200mg testing my limits with 200mcg CLEaN eating per day
Enough to achieve aesthetics?
Yeah I'm natty

explains why you dont know shit about steriods.

500mg is moderate dosing wise and most people dont want to be monsters

Man, the human body is one crazy machine. It's amazing to me how differently we react to the same compounds. TOTALLY understand the wet-shirt thing, I used to have to put lotion on my nipples since the salt in my sweat would rub them and cause irritation!

You took way too much melanotan bro you look like a nigger

actually fucking retarded.
you dont know shit if you still believe that fitness models are just running 500mg test to look like gods...

JBFLGF

What are they running then?

I thought it was just up to a gram over a long period of time, and that effects essentially compound.

Can someone who doesn't seem like a troll chime in?

How big exactly can you get only using 500mg pw Test?

Decently big over a period of 2-3 years

>low does gear doesn't do shit
>500mg to look like gods
Moving the goalposts 2bh, no one said low doses are all you need to be a god
500mg will definitely do more than nothing
You are wrong and a troll

depends entirely on genetics.

rly tho guiyz what is "natural" anyways
isnt it really just a state of mind
a level of being a mental barrier
isnt it just like putting your shoes on before your socks isnt it just like flapjacks without maple syrup and we all know those canadians are realy sorry about the shortage but that dont put any pancakes in my stomach now does it i mean being natty is just like being a cloud its like being a pongo stick without a rider its like being a tractor without a wheat field its just like being a clown without a bucket of fish

maybe its just me f@m@l@m but i find being natty to be like a house in that is has a ceiling and steroids to be like wiping your jizz on the curtains in front of the girl who owns that house shits gonna hit the fuckin roof yo its like being in a submarine and not knowing what water is i think thats clear enough for your dyel faggot faggots so imma wrap this up with a little rapataptap letting your know im swinging BAPBAPBAP its like a machine gun im having fun im lethal like a horny nun dont step up on me im like a flea set free im bruce lee im feisty you just a wannabe ill give you the third degree while you too busy pulling it to homosexuality this the basics its abc im beastly the grand prix of being me dont disagree or ill get ugly you a nobody next to me i charge a fee just so you can see the reality that is staggeringly actuality come at me brah ill lick your earlobes off

Is that cruising on 500mg for 2-3 years straight or a series of 12wk cycles?

what kind of fitness models retard?

yeah those models are probaly on DNP and cocaine with 250mg of test E so they dont bloat up like crazy when they should be showing off there bodies

any body who takes steroids would have a dosage of Test E then stack it with another compound so they can achieve different results.

150mg TRT average high end dosage, 250mg what alot of people seem to be running on all kinds of forums to test out there side effects and its good for people looking to slowly keep there gains instead of bloating up with estrogen.

500mg is moderate in the sense that you can get well above your genetic limit with it provided that you eat and most of all workout with it

1gram of test is alot of fucking steroids, depending upon your sides you can get fucking massive or bloat up from the estrogen.

all of this depends. bimbo is lucky since any compound is basicy a dry one due to his bobys natrual ablility to aromatize better or some genetic broscience BS like that

Depends on what you want to do. Blasting 500mg for 3-6 months with 3 months cruises between would get anyone "very big" in 2-3 years.

I can cruise at 500 because bloodwirk checks out but it depends on the individual.

you wont even look much different fro 500mg test. Youll look like 1-1.5 levels above what you were prior to it and at most if you trained hard for years, youll look slightly above the natty limit LOL. Fitness models run tren, mast, winnie anavar, clen, dnp and alot of other shit and 500mg test would be a base for most of the shit they take LMAO.
Jason blaha is most likely actually on low dose gear and he looks like shit. Even if he cut he still wouldnt look big or impressive at all.

Can we see your swole breasts then

Blaha is on HRT

bimbo youre an idiot woman. You dont know what youre talking about. You know nothing about what guys take. If they tell you about their cycle, the truth is 95% of people tell you half or less than half of what theyre actually taking
and most of my friends who are fitness model level are on atleast 2 grams with decent orals... I should stop posting here. Fit is for dyels and that one or 2 guys on gear who lie about how much they really take and show off to dyel natties

>you wont even look much different fro 500mg test
>Youll look like 1-1.5 levels above what you were prior

holy catnip batman youre a fucking idiot

>implying my boy hemingway is at all a standard to base anything except excess chromosomes off

fucking dumb ass. my friend whos 6'5 has 19 inch arms at like 15% body fat and hes 280lbs lol after 2 years of heavy AAS. 500mg wont get you huge in 2-3 years you naive fuck....
hes not a fatty either btw. he actually looks gigantic

Show us an example of your 2g+ tons of orals you are talking about

Considering you're natural, please show/tell us about why you seem to think you're qualified to spout all of this information

That's cool but not at all what we're discussing.

He said wanted to be big, not a fitness model. 500mg test over a period of years will get you decent results.

>6'5 has 19 inch arms at like 15% body fat and hes 280lbs
>hes not a fatty either btw

one of these kids are not like the other, one of these kids are dead!!!

also what are different goals ?

Okay if you're such an expert describe an actual "fitness model" stack

You're most likely full of shit

>1-1.5 levels

What the fuck is a level

>m-mah fwiend said
>b-but mah fweind
>ImNatural
>source of knowledge of steroids in a /fraud/ thread

hooboo youre as thick as woodpecker lips ive seen dried dogshit with more brains than you m8 now relax ya jocks or youll get a whack on the schnoz and a good old biff you dappledingo
also LEAVE BIMBO ALONE hes moving in with his ex cmon now f@m@l@m

this guy isnt the one im talking about, but this guy is on 2grams+ and has been on for years.
He lost gains since he had heart problems and went back on the last few months as an idiot

I guess your anecdotal evidence trumps the anecdotal evidence of /fraud/ and r/wherever the fuck people show off their cycles

You sure showed us by spazzing out

Oh cool he sounds like me at 250 with 20" arms

Why does nobody use/sell undecanoate

You're saying that a lot of steroids will make you look huge, no one here is debating that. We're debating what 500mg test will do. Saying that MORE than that will do MORE is not relevant information at all

>btw nice job with all the (you)s

you dumb fucks actually think youll get huge off 1 gram of gear lel....
did the big guys on fit tell you that you dont need to do that much to get big? Theyre doing that crap to feed their ego. To make it look like they worked so hard and that they have better genes than you. Its stupid but thats the truth. Dont believe me but its fine lmao
You think you can get this on 500mg for 2-3 years?
lol ur in for a big surprise desu

>shit chest insertions

Just like me :'(

This was 350 test 350 tren a little goes a long way

Was a 6'3" natural at 290 with 18.75 inch arms and at 17is% bodyfat. .
The only drug I was on was creatine.

Cost me my hair but I was big a fuck and making great gains.

Damn, you guys are destroying your natural manhood, fertility and shortening your lives for what I got from two years of two hours a session hard fucking work and sacrificing my hair.

Bunch of genetically inferior faggots and fuccbois.

>no grammer
>rambling on about things he knows nothing about
>calling people "woman" as an insult

I really wasn't sure until the last one but you're black, aren't you?

That dudes chest insertions... I feel his pain.

>500mg won't do shit
>starts showing of his "friend" that's doing huge amounts of gear
Just because you follow someone on instagram doesn't make you friends. Also you haven't proved your point

hes in every way bigger than you retard. Youre just fat and delusional like bloho..

>only drug was creatine
>cost me my hair

???
Something isnt quite right here

True I make zero money looking good

Hey guys i was just joking I actually have no idea what im talking about also I'm fucking retarded hehe xd

My friend is actually my partner

Isn't he dreamy, I love feeling up his abs!!! XD

Also Bimbo love your work your my favourite actor!!!

you guys are actually deluded.
This fat retard actually thinks his 20 inch fat ceps mean anything.
when i say big i mean 19 inch LEAN arms you dumb fuck fat bloho looking pos. You dont even look like you lift.

That's quite impressive. Would you recommend that cycle? How long did you do it for?