Pseudo'ephedrineSupport Thread

Ephedrine + Caffeine = EC Stack. Ephe is a major appetite suppressant with moderate metabolic stimulation.

Here we can keep up to date on our progress or help people out.

What are the worst side effects you got? How much did you loose? Does it work for you? What makes it better or worse?

Im starting it tomorrow and just wanted some tips, so i made this thread. Any tips or what should i expect? Planning on taking 1/4 or around 5mg of it in the afternoon cause i get hungry at night.

I take 1 a day.
(25mg Primatene + 200mg Caffeine + 80mg Aspirin).
Try it once, in the morning.

Okay, would it be beneficial if I did it for two weeks for a 12lbs cut? How does it make you feel?

Gives energy in the morning like coffee would, and keeps me from going hungry.
Pretty much that, no negative side effects.

Though make sure you sleep well, if I take it but didn't sleep well the night before I get a headache.

bump

Used it after I had cut 74 lbs to push me to 91 total. Doesn't do much now, other than keep the water weight off. Doesn't even suppress my appetite anymore, unfortunately.

how to acquire ephedrine without being put on a meth lab watchlist

Most states have a monthly allotment of ephedrine. You'd have to go through 3-4 boxes a month to get cut off. Just buy a 60 tab box of bronkaid when you need it. And don't look like a meth head when you go get it.

I have allergies anyway, so I usually get claritin or flonase at the same time and they don't bat an eye.

Going to switch GF's antidepressants for ECA pills instead.

How badly is this going to fuck up her anxiety issues and obsessive compulsive behavior?

Does pseudo even work for EC stack?

what do i do if i can't even get Ephedrine over the counter here? fucking midwest meth houses have ruined this for me

I buy it on eBay.

What search terms do you look for on ebay?

I got mine at GNC up here in Canada. Haven't felt effects yet other than some mild appetite suppression

Take the fucking A out of there unless you want an early grave.

'meth cooking kit' , 'meth ingredients' , 'meth ephedrine' one of these should work for you

Ran my second EC stack for 6 weeks. Dropped 15lbs. My nose is still recovering.

>Daily reminder to STOP the stack IMMEDIATELY if you get sick. Your nose won't produce mucus and you will be ripe for sinus infection.

Were you taking bronkaid? Guessing you were and not specifically ephedrine.

Shit made my dick extremely sensitive. It felt like I was cumming when I was peeing which was really odd. I did lose weight tho, 15 lbs in about a month and a half, so bless.

Did you return to normal after

Runnng an EC stack right now.
25mg e plus 200 mg caffeine taken 3 times a day.

No real lethargy, great appetite suppression especially when combined with chewing tobacco nomsayin. Also doing psmf so its very helpful in both aspects. Its legitimately not the easiest to get all my protein in for the day. (200g protein in 1100 calories ish)

It works however once you go off it, just taper down. Don't go cold turkey unless you want massive migraines.

50mg Ephe and 100mg Caf, cutting down to 130lb from 185lb, down to 170lb.
Although I think most of the weight loss can be contributed to the fact that I'm railing a gram of cocaine a day.

I've done a few EC stacks, most of them just so I don't get hungry at work (I'm a cook). I once developed a full body rash but I am still not 100% sure it was related to the ephedrine.

>to 130lbs
I hope your a girl senpai. Anyways how could you afford a gram of coke a day?

>that I'm railing a gram of cocaine a day.
>DUDE
I dont even believe you cause if you really were you already be thin as fuck

>I hope your a girl senpai
Guy, 5"7, gonna cut down and do a clean bulk to 160.
>Anyways how could you afford a gram of coke a day?
I live in the caribbean, it's dirt cheap here
>I dont even believe you cause if you really were you already be thin as fuck
I've only been doing it for a week famalam.

>gonna cut down and do a clean bulk to 160
Youre a fucking idiot.
Typicla DYEL moron. Why would you "cut" then re-bulk???
Just get to the weight you want and maintain. Youre still in super beginner mode. Your body will even itself out.
>I've only been doing it for a week famalam
Youre gonna fuck up youre nose real quick you dirty fake nigger

Brain shocks, so the wd would be really fucking obvious

I admire you greatly dude

Antidepressants made me gain weight. She'll be crazy but want to fuck more, so I guess you have that going for you.

EC Stack triggers anxiety in a lot of people

You have to add Bayer Children's Chewable Aspirin to it..... it needs to be E-C-A .....

They are synergistic and all enhance the effects of the chemicals.....

If you are too timid to eat salads and whey protein and rely on chemicals to change your tiny ass physique at least do it the right way.

>Your rear delts are still tiny.

you guys are fucked up

where's the evidence here

If it's SSRI antidepressants she will know something is up the second day

The evidence is long and storied... from long haul truckers to fitness models to Wall St. accountants...

ECA is basically pseudo-METH......

>it works, so they say.

fuck that

this board used to be HEALTH and fitness

you fucks are not healthy. good luck with your heart attacks

>a common drug used for allergies and sold over the counter.
>taken as instructions directed

>kids allergy medicine

Any studies that show the exact difference between taking an ECA stack vs. taking nothing? (Assuming calories are equal)

exactly the point
you're taking just enough to think you're doing something
fuck you just eat right you faggot. go visit Veeky Forums for a while

Lyle Macdonald of sticky fame says it works.

Can dmaa be taken with this stack?

I just want to say that I have done a mild ECA stack for only a week and the side effects are fucking insane. Mostly bad, but some good.

Worst side effect is you dick WILL NOT WORK. You will cum with nothing more than a semi, and it is just plain depressing if you have a GF that likes to fuck.

The good part is, you will not be hungry ever and you will feel energized like crazy. 10x more than ANY pre work out I have ever taken and it lasts THE WHOLE DAY.

All in all...not wort it for the marginal effects.

Yeah lol It was all fine after, just weird

Too much aspirin and caffeine

Post dose I bet you were taking too much

You realize eca's metabolic boost is literally less than 2% you stupid fuck?

Its used as an appetite suppresant, stop tricking fellow retards into thinking theyll burn more calories.

>assuming calories are equal
Doesn't work like that friendo. The only reason EC stacks do anything at all is appetite suppression. Your body adapts too quickly to the """thermogenic""" and """energy""" meme effects for you to lose significant weight by those mechanisms.

If you want a calorie burning effect that your body can't adapt to you need delicious yellow poison.

and now its just fitness

Get 5-htp for her