Aging - how to stop it?

Anyone on /fit struggling to swallow the age pill? I'm 27 turning 28 and it feels like my life is falling apart

>Can no longer attract innocent young cuties (18-22) have to settle for post wall whores.
>Can't excel at sport like I once could
>Body hurts when I wake up
>Hangovers suck so much now
>No one has time to hang out (too busy with family and work)
>Hair is starting to recede, forehead is getting bigger

How do I stop this feel?

Immortality is a side effect of finasteride.

>Could never attract innocent young cuties (18-22)
Get on my level

Bad genes man im 28 and I feel exactly the same as I did at 22 :^) even after a solid 4 years smoking meth

meh I'm a 19 year old girl and i like guys around your age because they have money

I'm 30. I had some of these problems that you describe, but then I got my Shit together. You're old dude, you can't rebound from a night of drinking easily, or from workouts easily. I rarely drink now, and I make sure to get plenty of sleep, and while I still work out every day, I HAVE to stretch before and after or I'm in pain the next day.

Also, the pussy thing, dude, worry about your money. You're old. Women want old financially stable dudes, experienced dudes. You can't be the hot fucking Chad anymore, you're going for being the dos equis dude or don draper. Play to your strengths.

>19
> girl

You're an old hag past its prime

Some studies on animals showed reducing calories extended their lifespans.

pedo detected
please leave girls under 16 alone

You can find solace in the fact that you were never a 10/10 Chad, those keep their looks and humongous self confidence well into their 50s. Superior bone structure, hormone balance, eternal nw0. That ain't you, that ain't me, so it's end of the ride.

Cognitive dissonance starting to kick in? "Fuck bitches get money" like this poor soul or become a monk/spiritual/philosopher/philanthropist or some other stupid surrogate for your lack of social status.

Brownie points the more smug you are about your new identity.

Good luck lol

chad and his dad fuck your oneitis then eat pizza while youre falling apart before 30

I'm 31 and I have the opposite problem. I look and feel like I'm in my early 20's. Not all that's cracked up to be.

Naw you're just being a pussy op. 28 here, best shape of my life, head full of hair, face looks young, pulling more pussy then ever before, life's ahead of me and im the one in control of it. Its a challenge not getting settled down into an easy life somewhere but its worth it. No plans for family or kids tbqh.

Sounds like you're just afraid of growing up

When youre 38 youre gonna wish you were 28 again, you just have a shitty outlook and youll never make it

Hold on lemme just ask that one guy who stopped aging and ill get back to you

Brad Pitt did fight club at like 38. I am also 28. We not fucking old.

I quit drinking too. It's just a waste of time/money/health.

My body doesn't ache after gyming.

Smash Asian girls here aged 20-30 whenever I please.

Have more money too which is good.

Even back home my crew always had young white girls hanging out with us and we would smash their friends aged 20-25

TL:DR YOUR LIFE IS JUST SHIT

Race traitor

>Can no longer attract innocent young cuties (18-22) have to settle for post wall whores.
lmao at you for not meeting your wife in college when you still could and falling for the "sleeping around" meme

Don't drink to much, don't use drugs, eat healthy, try to avoid sun, take care of your skin, don't shower to much, use soap

And deal with it.

I drink and smoke and eat unhealthy, but have great skin. It's ofcourse genetic, but I also avoid to much sun. I am pretty pale, more see-through and I just sunbathing in few days in summer, when I am on the beach with high suncare.
The bad thing is, as woman you can be pale and beautiful, but pale guys are kind of different.

Some of those things are just genetics, like the hair loss. Others, like not having time to hang out are just part of being an adult. Body hurting when you wake up, maybe you need a different mattress. If you can't excel at sports, maybe you're not trying hard enough. Either quit drinking or drink a shit ton of water before, during and after you drink any alcohol.

And why do you want girls who are either barely or not old enough to drink? In that area, you are every bit as bad as the fat chick who feels entitled to the fit guy. Age is as much of a factor of determining who is in your league as body type and weight. Money and fetishes for fat people or geriatrics can change that, but it's not all that common.

I'm 33, and with good habits and different attitude, I feel much better than I did in my 20s. I can even bag myself a hot 21 year old (one who approaches me, I never seek out anyone more than 5 years above or below my age and never sleep with anyone I can't legally drink with).

You suck bro. I got better looking with age. The college age girls who come through my job are easy for the picking because they dont want an immature man who sits around playing COD in his moms basement. When they could have an aged man with his shit together.

i'm 30 and i look like a fucking kid. how do you even guess someones age these days? i mean i can guess correct most of the time which one is 50+ but those that are around 30 or less?

some look much younger than they really are by default and coupled with make up it makes it almost impossible.

Those women are likely to be annoying cunts and money grabbing whores, good riddance.
>Can't excel at sport like I once could
What sports do you need to play when you have the all day, every day?
>Body hurts when I wake up
That's a you type of problem. At my age I still feel fine. Pussy.
>Hangovers suck so much now
Drinking makes you fat, the occasional wine or shot isn't gonna kill anyone as long as you rehydrate with water and don't binge eat crap food afterwards. Take responsibility.
>No one has time to hang out (too busy with family and work)
Ok, they are starting families of their own, what do you expect them to do while they are trying to get their baby to sleep? Don't rely so heavily on your friends who are expanding their own lives.
>Hair is starting to recede, forehead is getting bigger
Get a hair graph or take meds.

Source: 34 year old male.

1. Drink tons of fucking water to the point you realize you drink water 90% of the time

2. Start using moisturizers/lotions to stop your skin from drying out which makes wrinkles and shit show up faster

3. Try to stay out of the sun as much as possible (again skin drying out)

4. Work out

5. Have a baby face

I'm 28 and I still get carded and still easily get straight out of high school whores. Fucking weird when I'm closer to her parents age then hers.

You are 28 and not 58.. jesus.. You have to look young.
And what kind of white trash do you get, if you are closer to their parents age? Or do you fuck children?

Good looks on taking care of yourself make sure you get that Vit D too. Also to add to the lost SLEEP. Is the most important thing at least 8 hours daily

repost