Do i have a hormonal problem?

I'm 22 in that picture. Did something fuck my puberty up? I'm a mutt, so maybe that is why.
How do i look like a man Veeky Forums, so people don't think i'm 15 years old?

I can't even grow a beard. This whole looking young stuff got me a shitty life brehs. People don't take me seriously, i'm an eternal child for them. I have a pencil neck, the face of kid, and i'm built like my nuts never dropped. Why wont' i look like a man guys? I've always thought that it "would come soon" like people always told me. It was unbelievably hard going to uni where everyone was all grown up and i looked like a kid at 5'10 and 110lbs. Shit, even my face is all fucked up. I will post other pictures.

Should i just do a cycle, maybe blast and cruise to masculate?

Bump

I'm 25 and I look like a little babby too. unlike you, I'm 5'10, 180lbs, and have 5 oclock shadow in certain spots of my face, but I still get "You look like your 16!" I think we need to look meaner

Post another picture, can't quite tell from that one, too low res/can't see body well.

Lift at 60% of your 1 rep max.
Run. Not jogging nor HIIT.
Veggies fruits tubers nuts eggs chicken beef fish

If this isnt bait just fucking lift ffs. Youre the same kid who got memed with the hitler stache n shit and if it's really you why the fuck havent you started lifting heavy objects to see how thicc wide and joocy u can get

There are some hormone regelating pills that are weak and usally give any effect what so with guys over 40+. Might help you out thought if your low on testo

You can just go to the doc and get tested, it's no big thang. Sorry to say this kiddo but you look like a lesbian.

Again?

FUCKING E A T

Go back to Veeky Forums
Stop posting your picture here

>Lift at 60% of your 1 rep max
>60%
??????????????

Thick legs lmao. Lift anytime.

Do grills look at you with disgust OP?

get your fuckin t levels checked

All the time.

You'll always be a pretty boy, I'm sorry user. The only thing to do is start sucking dick.

Find your one repetition max weight
Train at 60% of that weight

Why are you taking pictures of a corpse OP

not op

What the fuck are you on about?

you look like a lesbian

Jesus man, no 22 y/o male should look like that.

>those legs

jeez bruh

fucking imbecile

Fuc you

hope on test

seriously

Best way to train and get progressive results without fucking up your hunger levels

You might want to take some rest boosters.

ss and gomad

wait, you aren't a grill? I legit thought you were a lesbo

i would have sex with you. make of that what you will (im gay)

Why are there so many fags on fit

Bump

>that hand

What about it faggt