There's no benefit to being natty

There's no benefit to being natty

Been lifting for a year still dyel
No one's gonna be impressed that I made it while natty, they look at the muscle and mire

I'm this close to the needle

>Been lifting for a year still dyel

1. Unrealistic goals
2. Unrealistic time period to accomplish goals
3. Your'e an innate cheater/ quitter

Pick one

>I listen to Veeky Forums's autistic body-dysmorphia inducing fetishizing of guys who roid like le ebig zyzz
>I'm so weak-willed that I can't wait more than a year to accomplish my goals
fucking pussy

Jokes on you after a decade of being a fatty I just want to be dyel

Lifting without anabolics is useless. You're just wasting your money.

Dont listen to these fags op. Theyre trying to sabotage you. No one that "makes it" is natty. They're all liars. Even Scooby isnt natty.

Educate yourself on the risks, and make the best decision for yourself. Though, if you're still younger than 25, I would advise waiting for safety reasons.

>one year
get out.

you can look amazing for a natty after 4 years, but no one actually trains natty for 4 years because its difficult and the rewards after year 2-3 are very slow and if your routine and diet arent on point EVERY SINGLE DAY (because if you mess up for even a day you fucking go backwards in progress with is so stupid and crappy).

Except i'm natty and have made it you fucking loser. I wish this was a troll, genuinely, because then at least you could be correct in your dream world. The real truth is that most people are not born with the capacity to be natural and aesthetic, strong, etc.

Maybe next life, dickhead.

Er, balding?

What is the reason to wait until 25? 20 now lifting for 3 years, thinking about dbol now and tren+win till summer.

trust me, if you're don't have the stamina to make natty noob gains, you don't have the stamina to make roid gains

lifting is not for you

Stay jelly

zyzz is natty and he made it

not everyone gets balding.

our system is still developing, most say wait, but do w/e. Though Dbol only is a terrible idea. Tren will want a test base. imo you should study more before you end up a lactating tit monster.

lel

>Contemplating steroids only after one year of lifting.

Y'all niggers need some patience.

depends, for someone in their early 20's they got time. Staring down the barrel of 30+, go for it.

t. a dyel

if after a year youre not amazed by YOUR OWN progress then its you thats the problem.

for me there is plenty of progress but its the stagnation that bugs me

ummm
>progress
>stagnation
???

If I would do dbol I would do it with nolva, as for tren + win, what would the cycle be without the test?

I don't have anything against steroids but it takes a special kind of retard to hop on the juice before you've accomplished anything naturally, have fun hamstringing your potential and becoming dependent on high doses to make any progress

>he fell for the roids meme

Nice try mister dealer, but Jesus was natty and so will I.

We get some threads like this every now and then and I always wonder, why the fuck do you think we care? Do whatever the fuck you want faggot, I'm not your mom.

I'm his mom and I care. Don't do it son, even if you're a DYEL cuck I'll love you, just not in public.

too many side effects and illegal where i live. the drugs to treat sides have sides too which must be treated creating an endless chain of treating sides with sides. and because it's illegal there's no actual guarantees. and i don't want to be that close with a doctor either. tldr it's shit

Show body

If you lift and eat properly for a year, you look better than 99% of people. Roiding is a joke unless you earn money from it like being an athlete, actor or instagram celebrity, etc.

no offense but you really have no idea what you're talking about.

no offense but i know exactly what i'm talking about

It takes years and years and years to get big.

I have been lifting 4 years now, and i know that i will never be able to look like a fitness model no matter what i do.

I have tried bulking and all that happens is you get fat with tiny muscle gain, each year you look a tiny bit better but you never make that drastic change where you look in the mirror and think damn.

As a natty with average to below genetics the best you can hope for is staying lean and athletic, just keep lifting and eating at maintenance never ever bulk hard and after like 5 years you might look decent.

inb4 someone might actually believe this post

kys

you suck

Im serious :(

Natty lifting unless you have decent genetics kinda sucks, you can either get big or you cant same goes for strength in relation to lifts.

I can pull just under lmao 6plate but i dont think i will ever be able to bench close to 3 plate cuz long arms, and i doubt i will ever be able to pack on any more noticeable size than i currently have.

I would say im pretty DYEL considering my time lifting, arms at 15.7" chest 44".

My reason for not is that I'm a moral fag and want to do sports and competitions without cheating

>he made it
Made it into a coffin

Nice

>have to take roids all the time in order to look and feel good
no thanks

your overall point is true but youre not dyel with those measurements :D