Insecurities

My gf is into tall muscular men. The thing is that I'm only barely above manlet status (I'm 6'1/187cm) and I can only deadlift 100kg/220lbs
She tells me I'm perfect but I have a hard time believing her.

How fucked am I?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
illimitablemen.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

don't give a fuck about what she think cause if she ain't happy you can get 90% of every bitches you see
Just relax , what do you lose , really , if she go fuck someone else ?
Just a girl who doesn't fit with you

>you can get 90% of every bitches you see
Actually I don't and she's the first gf I ever had at 21y/o

Think of it this way. You could be me, towering over everyone at a stunning 5'7"
You are tall OP, just keep lifting

>6ft 1
>barely above manlet status

Bro you need to get away from this place and start living your life.

You can.
Just put yourself out there.

Sorry man, you gotta be 6'6 to get out of manlet status. It's over.

And 187cm is closer to 6'2''

I hope this is bait because it would be sad to be so insecure

1. Your girlfriend is a fucking Amazon
2. Everyone is the same height lying down. Except fatties

>i want everyone to tell how I am tall enough and not a manlet at all

Look buddy, every girl is into tall muscular men.

The pimp game never stops. Yes, she will leave you for better.

Should you be scared?

Only if you can't share your bed with an equally pretty girl the very same night.

That's your only security against infidelity. Make no mistake.

Being a sweetie pie is a recipe for disaster. They need to know. Look, honey, I love you and want to be with you, but our waitress is newly single and I could have her clothes off by the nights end. I'm sorry, what was your name again?

Women want to feel your power.

Now don't be an insecure faggot about all of this, but if your girlfriend is talking shit and being unappreciative, take her out and talk to a few girls just so she gets a feel for what it would look like if you two didn't work out.

Stop basing your self-worth on what a woman thinks for one.

Improve yourself in the way you want to improve yourself, if she doesn't like it, then she isn't worth your time.

you deadlift what i did as a 15 year old in his 2nd week of SS

Let me help you user. You aren't fucked at all because I'm here to help show you the light. Go learn about the red pill and swallow it when you're ready. It's truly the only way to be happy on this planet as a self-respecting male with a can-do attitude. A man's fight is that of performance; the better you perform, the happier you'll be. The Red Pill and Illimitable Men will help you understand more about how to deal with insecurities, gain confidence and live life with no fucks given.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
illimitablemen.com/

Women will say anything, do anything and stoop to any level to keep your attention focused on them. Don't fall for it. Compliements and flattery from women are hollow. They do not process life like we do. They don't think like we do. You cannot trust anything a woman says unless you have some kind of proof/evidence that it's true.

The next time she says you're perfect, tell her you know. Try to make light of her flattery. If all she has to do is say something nice, then she's never going to use her vagina on you. The greatest gift a woman can give a man is that of the sexual variety.

Yeah I feel you man.

My gf only likes fast lamborghinis but I only have a lousy ferrari like fml right? Brofist epic boom

>manlet
>almost 6'2"
Nice bait lad

General Insecurities thread?
>Dick is 6.5" long but only just about 5" girth

When women say tall men they mean noticeably taller than average men. Women don't care about muscles, mostly. At least not enough to be able to tell a one plate diddly from a two plate.

>micropenis when flaccid
>5.5" fully erect

I have no fucking hope.

6'1"
gf is 5'11
I have to wear boots when she wears heels or else she's taller than me.

I second the "relax" sentiment. She chose you. If you don't trust her, that's a separate problem.