Should I bulk or cut?

I am currently on a cut from fat mode, 120kg. I weigh 75kg(165lb) at the moment and have around 17% bodyfat. I'm still look pretty fat and disgusting I reckon. My question is, am I skinny fat and should I start bulking, or should I continue cutting to say 65-70kg

youre past skinny fat and your body is less than avg by normie standards

so I start bulking?

B U L K
U
L
K

Run
No jog
No HIIT

You did remember to lift right user?

HOW tall are u

That hank Hill booty. Also you sure you didn't distort these ages, OP?

They're slightly distorted as I tried to fit multiple images on a small canvas, I did lift but I was eating 1000cal a day so i lost practically all my muscle.

What's that rug on your back? Shave it off, it looks like it would attract dried pieces of shit.

your body is all kinds of wut but idk, just go to the gym and make sure you're lifting correctly and hard, and bulk

you're definitely fat but cutting probably wouldn't do much for you

>They're slightly distorted
nahh i barely noticed

YOU FUCKING IDIOT REEEEEEEEEEEE DISTORTING UR BODY MAKES IT HARD TO TELL WHAT YOUR BODY LOOKS LJIKE WHICH IS THE HWOLE FUCKIGN POINT OF THE PHOTO HOW FUCKING DUMB ARE YOU? ???? ? ?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You need to shave your fucking back

You answered everything but the question.

How tall are you?

Winter season, so bulk. Put on a hoodie if you cant stand looking at yourself.

183cm of 6"1

I meant 183cm or 6"1

>1000cal a day
You did it wrong.
Keep cutting, but do it slower, you're underestimating you bf%, and then clean bulk, so you won't get fat again.

what should i cut at if my maintenance is around 2000

Doesn't matter, just try to make sure you get the most protein you can while at it.

If you eat enough protein, you'll not lose muscle even at higher cuts.

Alright, I'm going to continue cutting to 10% and then i'll bulk. I hate how I look at other pictures of people on this board that are bigger than me, yet they look better. I have an above average face but my body is completely fucked, I'd rather be your typical skinnyfat than whatever sort of blob I am. I can feel big muscles under my stomach and on my legs but I'm just saturated in what seems to be a ton of lard

At most 25% below that, try sticking to 1600.

That's not true, but yeah, more protein will help.

Thanks, what's the issue with cutting at 1000 thought. Is it purely the fact that the muscle loss will be increased?

You should shave

If you cut to 10% with that muscle you'll look like shit

no, he's not
he's still fat

cut

>I'm cutting
Lazy ass bitch trying to skip cardio
>I'm bulking
Fat bitch trying go justify stuffing his face and lifting over his real limit

17% bf?
looks like 25%

Believe what you will but willpower is not something I lack, a misunderstanding in information with how to act is the reason why I considered to bulk

>17% bodyfat
no you don't

I understand but i think you don't
Lift, eat and run
If you skip cardio you will balloon or feel miserable
>oh I'm getting fat
Run more

Incredibly stressful for your body, unless your tdee is 1400 or so.

Losing weight is a marathon, the only people that can 'sprint' on crash dieting are, in my opinion, bodybuilders or fighters.

more like 25-30 i reckon

keep cutting and start lifting, if you keep cutting and sitting on your ass all day you'll end up auswitz mode

also, this you're no longer a fatass so start doing some cardio every other day and up your daily calories

holy fuck im so tired of these threads. fitness isn't a dichotomy of cut or bulk. when you're skinny fat you're not eating enough to become fat so there's no reason to cut, just start lifting and doing cardio for fucks sake

mirin those aesthetics

This.