Tfw everyone is winter bulking and you're still cutting

>tfw everyone is winter bulking and you're still cutting

name of girl please

cutting was the biggest waste of time ever

bearmode here I come

I've been "cutting" since summer and still on it, because I was fat as fatass and I eventually came around to the fact that it was threatening my core health. Been steadily losing fat since, but I'm still overweight. Fuck aesthetics, it's about saving my life at this point.

I really miss sugary drinks.

>implying any "girl" posted here is actually one

I never managed to get down below 10% this cut and have basically sat on 11-12% because I kind of slacked on my diet maintenance for months. After this week I'm going to start a slow bulk though. I'm ready to add some muscle mass for my next cut.

I'm also looking to swap up my exercize routine. I've been doing a PPL for about 7 months now and think I'm ready to mix it up. Any suggestions for a good intermediate- advanced lifting routine?

>EC stack and cutting

Shut the fuck up you stupid fucking faggot, he didn't ask for your opinion, he asked for a name

Thanks bro

bump

I cut before last summer, then dirty bulked all summer drinking beer and eating pizza and shit. So yeah, I am cutting while everyone else is bulking, but I got over 20% so fuck that.

I'm honestly dreading cutting. Only started strength training 5 months back and went through hell to pack on the weight to get this far. Why did I have to get a chronic illness Veeky Forums?

Same, started cutting. It's going to be a very cold winter.

Alright Veeky Forums, I'm going to break out the slow cooker for some porkchops and beans. What do I fill the pot with though? Pork, beans, and...what? Water? I haven't ever used one of these myself so I'm lost.

Chuck anything in really. It all ends up tasting the same seeing as it's left to simmer for hours

Olive oil
Bell peppers
Half an onion
Cup of water
Spoonful of garlic salt
Black pepper
Paprika
Cumin

I mean like what am I supposed to put in to let it cook. Doesn't it have to boil or something or does it just need a little water like said?

Yeah man. The water helps it cook. The oil makes sure it doesn't turn into dry shit. Cook at least 4-6 hours that slow cooker is a fuckin patient man tool

Bulking AND cutting are memes. Proper diet all year around with 300-500 calories over maintenance for lean gains is life.

Why would you train your ass off only to look good a few months a year?

Thanks for the tip. Here's hoping it comes out fine.

>le ebin Veeky Forums is gay maymay

fuck off back to plebbit you cuck

The name is erick schumer.
I bet you feel pretty dumb right now.

>bulking is a meme
>says to eat 300-500 over maintenance which is the definition of bulking

what are your retard levels? I see this shit around here constantly, either just jews trying to shill disinfo to make people worse or simply idiots

so did anyone find a name?

Perhaps it falls under the definition of bulking. But thats not what most people do on a bulk. Most people on a bulk think they should just eat everything they can, they get fat, lose visible abs, and all that. Thats what most people consider a 'bulk'

My point was simple that, its much more efficient to eat a small caloric surplus, and eat clean, so you can make lean gains and look good all year around, in contrary to fluctuate between 10-20% bf in different seasons

If you're natty, bulking/cutting is a joke.

thats not a bulk, thats what people call dirty bulking which is eating whatever the fuck as much as you please

small caloric surplus = bulk

yeh, eat at maintnance so you dont lose weight nor pack muscle thats how I wasted 1 year

for natty ITS the way to do it, just because people dont know how to properly do it it doesnt mean its wrong

You don't need a have a dedicated cut if you're not actually fat. And you shouldn't be fat after a bulk. More specifically, you should just fluctuate between a period of high water retention, and low water retention.

When you're "bulking", eat high crab, drink lots of water, take creatine, make your body a good environment for recovery. You won't get fat, you'll just lose vascularity due to water retention.

When you "cut", you should cut out some carbs, step off creatine, take pre workout, drink coffee. Just lose the water and you'll look shredded.

Don't miss them. Buy chia seeds and bacilus clausii, and drink them every day at mornigs or evenings whilst you're eating fruits. It'll help your intestinal flora get used to fruits instead of crappy drinks.

you do know that mass = muscle + fat right? you can't gain only one, you can only control the ratio

>tfw ritalin is making me overheat constantly
I mean, I know B adrenergic receptors can help you lose weight by increasing thermogenesis, but that's expected of superagonists like salbutamol and ephedrine, not from "normal" stimulants like ritalin.

Come on man, please re-read that sentence... You can absolutely control both of those things relatively independently of the other one.

pure unadulterated bullshit

you should stop giving advice and lift for another few years until you actually know anything
this, a correctly performed bulk is going to be 250-500 calorie surplus, rarely more than that since there are serious diminishing returns in muscle gain and it limits how long you can spend bulking before you're officially fatfucked

and yeah eating at maintenance and "recomping" is a complete meme unless you're a DYEL and will make gains doing anything

Who /eathoweverIwant/ here?

I used to stress about protein, calories, etc. but realized it's just a waste of my time. Could I be leaner and/or stronger if I did care about the details? Sure, but I feel the return-investment ratio is not worth it.

Now I just eat (leaning on the lean meats side), never deny greasy food when I go out, sleep and lift. That's 90% of the work done to have an above-average body.

Drinking lots of water reduces water retention, it doesn't increase it.

Yara Greyjoy

Eating at maintenance isn't a waste of time when you're already lean.

I'm with you comrade

Sauce

it is a waste of time, because you're not going to build muscle at a reasonable rate at maintenance

it is, you will only maintain which is why its called maintenance
people with more info on this like candito talk about this and share the same opinion as I do

yep, I wasted 1 year on maintenance
also fuckedm yself over by bulking over 500 surplus, I was most likely 1-2k over and got really fat
now I shredded down with a 300 deficit cut and its great, finally can see my gains and look good too

1-2K over what the fuck

did you get strong as fuck at least? 3/4/5?

This is my TDEE. This seems outlandishly too high.. if I do a typical push pull legs slpit high volume will I utilize those extra calories or will it go to fat?

SAUCE pls

It's just estimated kek, I was eating fuck all without counting

yeh I went from bar to like 137.5kg squat,90kg bench, 57.5kg ohp and the rest I dont properly remember
could be better but had some setbacks like breaking my toe(2months out) and some random sicknesses

I wish I knew what I know now so I d've bulked properly and also lifted with perfect form right from the start and muscle activation

it's just an estimate obviously, you have to dial in on your TDEE

TDEE in practice is more of a range due to fluctuations in daily activity and NEAT

I'm 6'3 and eat easily 3300kcal a day, you definitely need more than you think.

if you want to lean bulk:

disregard your activity level (select desk job), weigh yourself every day and calculate the average, slowly add calories (X per day for a week, X + 100 the next week and + 100 the next, etc), until you're gaining a few pounds a month.