Did you guys vote today?

Did you guys vote today?

It's barely noon senpai give me a minute.

Trump 2016

smd faggots

If you voted Hillary, even after all these fucking scandals and controversies, I hope you get cancer and fucking die.

Im with her. I dont understand why beta cucks are so afraid of having a women president. Trump is honestly retarded

>beta cucks
>votes for a woman fraught with satanic and pedophilic ties
Numale pussies need to be lynched.

Voted Hillary

Jokes on you I already have cancer.

>is an anime poster
>calls someone else a numale

so what exercises do you think hillary and trump would do at the gym?

>implying anime is bad
>implying this isn't an anime imageboard
I hope it doubles, then.

>hillary shill

>calling others beta cucks

reminder that Hillary literally represents beta SJW culture

not the guy but you really are a loser lol

>complaining about anime as he posts on a website designed with it in mind

I voted on Saturday to Make America Great Again.

Voted for the savior of western civilization, and we are going to win, we are going to win BIG LEAUGE! I know you it, I know it, everybody knows it.

NAFTA is the worst trade deal in the history of the united states. Mexico and China are negotiating using their best and America is negotiating using political hacks. America First.

The winning starts TODAY, enjoy it, relish in it, soon you will have won so much you'll be sick of winning.

We will no longer succumb to the will of the globalist elites. We are going to Washington and we are going to DRAIN THE SWAMP.

Hillary is an illness ridden old bag who can barley stand under her own power and Trump is a fatass

Also not fit related fuck off

>being 70 years old
>not being fat

This. Anyone who still supports Hillary at this point is either uninformed, or just flat out wants to see the country crumble. There is NO WAY a sane person could be aware of all of Hillary's baggage and still think, "yes, that's who I want leading the country."

I don't know if Trump is the right person for the job but Hillary DEFINITELY isn't.

LOL, you actually believe it's because she's a woman, and not because of her communist policies or vast history of corruption.

Ask yourself, which one would support the "body positivity/HAES" type stuff?

>Anyone who still supports Trump at this point is either uninformed, or just flat out wants to see the country crumble. There is NO WAY a sane person could be aware of all of Trumps baggage and still think, "yes, that's who I want leading the country."
>I don't know if Clinton is the right person for the job but Trump DEFINITELY isn't.

Fixed it for u

>all of Trumps baggage
Yeah, how dare a sleazy billionaire get caught saying a no-no word on tape?

>her communist policies
Bruv do you have no idea what you are talking about?

This x100. Fucking truth right in your face.

It's insane to me that the MSM has so blatantly shilled for Hillary that I can't even stand watching CNN for a minute without doubting the legitimacy of the piece.