Got kicked out of the gym for wearing a trump hat

>Decided to wear my Trump hat to the gym today to show my support for my favorite presidential candidate.
>gym staff asks me to take it off or leave
>ignore them and keep working out
>everybody starts to stare at me
>get kicked out of the gym

Is this shit even legal?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/449525268529815552
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/27/hillary-clinton/true-hillary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/
heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-department-of-justice-racist-racial-discrimination-lawsuit/
npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case
time.com/4508889/presidential-debate-1970s-bias-donald-trump/
lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-completely-downplays-housing-discrimination-lawsuit-against-him-it-was-actually-yuge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At this point, what difference does it make?!

Of course it is, you voted for a dyel bald manlet r9ker with a mail order bride instead of the most physically fit alpha male presidential candidate.

I'm disappointed you voted with your heart, and not your muscles, user. So is the rest of your gym. Pussy.

this is such bullshit
democracy is obviously a retarded form of ruling
man I hope Trump gets elected
we should all elect non-politicians
they don't know shit about actually leading and how reality works
europe is in trouble..

>unironically posting this as a """"""fit""""""" male
Gary "The WeedMan" Johnson can smoke pot and ride a bike. Donald Trump has a 9 inch penis and deadlifts 7 pl8. They don't even compare.

>takes politics to unarguably apolitical premises
>instructed to stop being a huge edgelord by staff
>ignores them
>gets kicked out
>comes home and cries on Veeky Forums

For someone who votes for a guy that mistreats minorities, you sure don't like being treated badly for being a minority at that gym.

>ironically shitposting about a dyel bald manlet r9ker with a mail order bride because you can't even find a picture of him shirtless that hasn't been shooped from someone else.

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

My boy Gary looks like Jay Cutler in comparison to Trump TBQH FAMPAI.

>guy that mistreats minorities

Americans are fucking fags

Your boy Gary is going to look like a Kardashian from all that increased estrogen within a few years.

- Trump never "mistreated" minorities
- He didn't get mistreated for being a minority but for displaying his political opinions
- Democracy is about oppression of the minority by the majority

Im a spic and i wear my trump hat proudly, white cucks can't say shit either its fucking great.

im a bit lighter skinned so somtimes ill get some white business man asking me shit but i just say "im spanish you cuck ' haha getsthem every tiempo hermanos

How does Trump mistreat minorities?

What are they going to do on the rare chance Trump wins? Close the gym down?

Why are Hillary supporters so retarded?
>We want equality, equal rights for everybody g-guys!
>FUCKING TRUMP SUPPORTER GET THE FUCK OUT YOU SPAWN OF A BITCH, YOU DON'T BELONG HERE
Is this real life? Or is that a fucking joke that people are playing on me? not op here

Your boy trump looks like one now.

>spic
>spanish
>haha xd
>every tiempo hermanos

at least google translate if you're gonna pretend to speak casual Spanish guey.

that'd be hillaryous

Why are Trump supporters so retarded?
>We want those fucking mexicans and niggers out of our country MAGA!
>FUCKING HILLARY SUPPORTER WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN I DON'T BELONG HERE IN THIS GYM!
Is this real life? Or is that a fucking joke that people are playing on me? not op here

Private property, mang.

Try harder faggot, you don't even make sense. I was referring to OP's situation, and you are referring to your belief of what Trump's supporters think. You are a waste of space, neck yourself.

you should sue them since they discriminate you based on political beliefs

>How does Trump mistreat minorities?

Wealth exists only because of social inequality and privilege, and always at the expense of minorities. He is also a white man, and white man could not exist without exploiting non white men.

Pls respond

>Every tiempo
Buena jugada wey, donde conseguiste tu maga hat?

Oh, so we're playing find a cuck now.
Found you!

What even is there to try harder, what exactly doesn't make sense? You Trump tards are literally the biggest hypocrites when things you want to happen to minorities like exclusion from certain places happens to you and you go cry on your chinese cartoon forums about how mean and prejudice people are to trump supporters while grouping all muslims as terroists and all blacks as criminals and when confronted about this all you can do is resort to edgy insults and blatant autism.

I don't think it is. Sue. Do it.

Found the illegal immigrant

Get fucked, Trump shit. Can't wait to see your tears as your guy loses

Stein all the way

This has to be bait

So. Many. Fake. Mexicans in this thread.

You honestly think no one speaks Spanish here even as a second language?

Literally an example of an autistic Hillary logic. I do something to you, err okay, you do something to me, err YOU FUCKING BIGOT RACIST SCUMBAG. Can you see the flaws in your thinking now?
>why you mad brah?

>voting for an antivax

>implying trump only exploits minorities

He's white. If I even have to explain this to you it means you're a racist too. Kill yourself trumpet.

eveery time i read the comments section on fb its full of hurr durr hillary, hurr durrr trump.

A lot of americans need to learn to take politics out of the equation.

I've been noticing the same thing. Hillary supporters with pics of someone in a Trump shirt saying something like "go fucking die." The irony is awesome.

I literally don't see how that's a "flaw in my logic" the exact same argument you just mentioned applies to and is exactly what trumptards do, with OP's post being evidence of that.

>Deport all the mexicans and islams!
Yes MAGA
>Sir please take off your hat or leave the gym
FUCKING MEANY HILLARY NUMALE KEKS!

Good one trumpet
mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/449525268529815552

Technically legal, yes, just really bad form and exposes liberals for the hypocrite bullies they really are.

>wants to deport illegal immigrants and enforce border security
>wants to halt Syrian Refugee immigration because we see what it's done to Europe
>wants to revive the black community, hoping to bring jobs to poor black neighborhoods
>"Trump hates Mexicans, Muslims, and African Americans. :^)"

Go watch CNN you blue-pilled fuck

Also OP autism is a choice, it helps if you don't choose to be an autist.

I don't agree with your political beliefs but I believe OP is an autist for not leaving the first time and/or posting on Veeky Forums

Man I really want to vote for Trump to give a big middle finger to these leftists but I'm in Florida and Fox News said it was going blue 2 hours ago

I'm not going to suffer social anxiety to lose

Trump has been sued for discrimination retard

Cite a source please; interested

He refused to rent homes to people because they were black

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/27/hillary-clinton/true-hillary-clinton-says-federal-government-sued-/

I get that you're being a retarded shit poster but no. It was because their credit sucked, they had no stable income and they were poor.

....proving his point completely. Have fun with Hillary as your leader, faggot.

Something not funded by Clinton please; am still interested, but politifact is owned by Paul Tash; not really the most non-partisan person.

The politifact story you gave me states that Trump's father received a complaint; the accuser later dropped it, it seems, as no money was taken.

heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-department-of-justice-racist-racial-discrimination-lawsuit/

npr.org/2016/09/29/495955920/donald-trump-plagued-by-decades-old-housing-discrimination-case

time.com/4508889/presidential-debate-1970s-bias-donald-trump/

lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-completely-downplays-housing-discrimination-lawsuit-against-him-it-was-actually-yuge/

take your pick

Is there one single person outside of /pol/ that really thinks Trump has any chance of becoming President?
Does anyone imagine he actually has plans to put in place, and that other high ranking, powerful individuals both in our country and in our allies would be willing to even work with him?

I don't care if a fucker is Mexican but why shouldn't someone who lives here have to pay the same taxes I do you bleeding heart liberal Tumblr faggot

Okay, first:
When looking at court case news, people look for any compensation damages paid. With those allegations:
(taken from the heavy.com one; similar to the others)
>Trump Organization employees added fuel to the fire with several damaging allegations:

>A Trump building superintendent in Queens claimed that he was told to attach notes saying “no. 9” or “C” (for “colored”) to the files of black applicants.
>A Trump doorman claimed he was instructed to tell black apartment-seekers there were no vacancies.
>At least 10 other employees claimed they were instructed to use some form of diversion for black and Hispanic applicants.

why is there no compensation damage paid reported or anything stating that the Trump organization lost anything? This is a red flag.

None of the articles bring up any compensation charges, but bring up that Trump did attempt to counter sue for libel. So that's a red flag. The counter-sue did fail, because the amount was extraordinary.

>Walk into the gym wearing my Hugo Boss suit that was custom fitted to look great on me
>Wearing my red nazi armband to accessorize
>Receptionist has a big nose, likely Italian
>She looks at me with disgust
>I'm kicked out of the gym without going in
>tfw I didn't even say anything mean or nothing
>tfw I was kicked out because of the way I look

Puto tripfag ahora resulta que sabes mas español que yo? Vete a la verga

No one knows who you actually vote for. Columbus is like the 2nd gayest most liberal city besides the big 3 and I still voted trump

You were kicked out for having no manners or etiquette.
Hats are for outside.
>but much hairline

You think we don't know you're balding because you've got your hat on? You went and made it obvious.

Or maybe because it was a trump hat they were concerned that your poor mental abilities posed far too great a threat to yourself and those around you. Retard strength might be a thing, but so is tards hurting themselves and others is also a very real thing.

>Wtf I have to follow rules at a private establishment
Kill yourself Trumpcuck

I voted for GarJo

>wah muh free speech

Businesses can do what they want faggot. Don't like it? Go somewhere else or buy your own lifting set up.

And,

>implying this isn't a fabricated false flag to garner false sympathy for trump aupporters

Vete a tomar por culo, amigonuevo. :^)

Yo sé español suficiente saber quien hablando con google.

Yeah, we should also allow businesses to not allow black people in, right?

You can sue them for some bullshit. Have fun!

Yes and you can have private blacks only establishments.
In fact we already have those, they're called jails.
The key word here is private.