Does this anime give anyone else extreme feels...

Does this anime give anyone else extreme feels? My friends know I like it and they're all like "lol you're just watching it for All Might you fitness obsessed weirdo" but really I'm watching it for Deku, seeing a scrawny faggot try his hardest to overcome being a weak piece of shit and constantly injuring himself as he desperately tries to improve hits REALLY CLOSE TO HOME.

Although seeing All Might in lanklet mode almost made me cry laughing the first time it happened.

m-maybe I was wrong in thinking that Veeky Forums was full of anime spergos like me

It's a good show.

Gymbro and I cried during its run. We cried reading the manga before that as well.

Deku is a beta cunt. Saitama is the real OG hero. A true Alpha

can relate to him too
it's basicaly "get fit and stop being life's bitch", the anime

>39361164
This is an anti-anime board

Dope manga

he trains bodyweight mostly righht ?

No they show him with free weights. And he even had an eating regimine that his mom helped him with.

yeeee, earplugs best girl

This shit gets me pumped tp go to the gym when I lose motivation. Binge watched the anime and binge read the Manga at work last week.

Fuck off normie

What's the name of the anime?

Damn dude I thought I was the only one.

>Does this anime
>good show
>during its run
>Deku is a beta cunt
>"get fit and stop being life's bitch", the anime
>Dope manga
>Binge watched the anime
>I thought I was the only one.

>no mention what anime is it
are u guys dense?

Yep, same here user. Fucking love Deku. I was really moved watching the whole show.

Are you?

Literally all the information you need to figure that out yourself is in the OP.

Yeah, always wanted the body and neck of a very fit 8 year old.

Now kill yourself, you fat weeaboo retard.

Boku no hero Academia

Best scene when he smashes 0 pointer. Rivals All Might vs Nomu

No one who has ever accomplished anything great or made a remarkable improvement to society or anyone's life has ever enjoyed anime.
>But Dicky McFuckface watches anime and he--
Trust me, that's an exception, not the rule. You ain't gonna be an exception. Anime makes you worse, not better.

boku no pico

ANIME!!! MANGA!!!!!!!! GAYMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its just a show dude, 20 minutes of your life a week

So, people who enjoy consuming entertainment you don't like will most likely be unsuccessful?

Fantastic.

Read Holyland

bible black

Anyone here read the manga? Worth a peep?

>other people are dense for knowing something I don't

its alright, bit slow recently but they all are

>and constantly injuring himself
In reality that's not the way to go. Makes you stay a weak piece of shit

Shounen sports makes me wanna train more.

You the only normie here you good looking. I bet you have a gf and have a job you fucking normie cunt. Get off my board.

>Does this anime give anyone else extreme feels?
Yes. Many tears were shed reading the manga.
>hits REALLY CLOSE TO HOME.
I'm Deku too brah. We all have a little of him in us. Even now I'm [spoiler]still him[/spoiler]

How much time did it take him to get like that again?

Just finished Hajime no Ippo, about to start this. I usually watch an episode before the gym to pump myself up a bit. I loved Ippo because every episode had some bullshit about guts or training or pushing yourself, is BNHA about as good at that? Are there any other anime or shows that are good for that sort of thing?

Try Hokuto no Ken or Outlaw Star