Facial gains thread

Any of you guys training their tongue muscles to correct tongue posture to get those sweet facial maximilla gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/
youtu.be/MPZBVmzAO1M
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10
youtube.com/watch?v=eItZ57rAhNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i cant make out that image its too autistic for me

what's the correct one?

This
Also what's the correct one?

The one where the tongue is against the roof of your mouth, this pushes your maximilla forward which creates an attractive face.

Shit i meant maxilla

Left one. Your tongue should be at the top of your mouth and your mouth should be closed.

At least thats what people who support this idea say, I'm not sure what to think of it.
Check out this channel:
youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

Do I use the back of my tounge for that? And which one is the back of my toungue? Where my tastebuds are on or underneath it?

A

See the video the guy posted, i got everything i know from his videos.

So I basically curled my toungue backwards to get it touching the roof of my mouth is this correct?

like this?

Like thus but with the back up as well

The video told me that this was incorrect though? Or do you mean literally all of it plastered on the roof of your mouth? Because I have no idea how to do that.

>Or do you mean literally all of it plastered on the roof of your mouth?
Yes. You have to create a vacuum in your mouth. I'm not even sure if I do it right though, no idea how to check it.

claimingpower.com/tongue-posture/ if you scroll down to the picture o the guy smiling theres some great advice

or use this youtu.be/MPZBVmzAO1M

Is this even fucking real?

It is great to encourage proper mouth posture but don't give people face hope about facial gains if they are above 16

get jaw surgery

yes, just look at this guy that took the advice of Dr. Mew and started using proper tongue posture

But this works even when youre 40

trying to fix your shitty face bones is like trying to cure cancer with homeopathy

Bone isnt as strong as you think it is. And youre not changing the bone itself your putting it where it should be. Its the bone structire you would have had you been having correct tongue posture.

i like how it lifts up the bottom of your face. but i can't close my mouth when i do this

This is how my tongue rests by default, idk why you autists wouldn't have it that way. And yes, for everyone questioning, if your tongue is not properly placed, you will not look as good. Look in the mirror and compare

it could be placed wrong by breathing with your mouth which makes your tongue stay low to allow the most air to come through your mouth

what other surgery did he have?
his eyes are higher up too

"If you aren't mewing then what are you doing"-sluthate
youtube.com/watch?v=iqlxAdmky10

jose job, the eyes seem to sit lower since the chin is bigger

>jaw chin implant

Get the fuck outta here.

youtube.com/watch?v=eItZ57rAhNQ

this video helps a lot. thanks QT bb

Aww. Good for her.

She became a cutie.

Also
>There are people who don't sit naturally with the majority of their tongue pressed comfortably to the roof of their mouths.

Wow.

i cant get the back part of my tongue to do it

naw man his brow looks different

Try sucking less cock.
I know it's hard, but that's life.

Be careful, you guys can really fuck up your jaw doing this

jee idk if can do it mate

How?

Should i put rogain on my face? I want a beard cause people say I have a baby face.