>1month in
>start feeling more and more aggressive

help

Why contain it?
Are you a cuck or something?

stop roiding you little shit.

or a nigger

Stop being insecure

Remember, lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep. Learn to distance yourself from the words of other people, you can't control what anyone says or does after all

It is only until you can obtain full confidence in yourself that you can become a true alpha. Grow the fuck up

Stop being black then

I have the opposite problem. I'm very patient and have a long fuse but when I do get angry it's fucking biblical.

>lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep
Please kill yourself

lexapro or xanax helps, cept too bad i'm not consistent with them

It's not something that you can just stop, it's like a bad habit. What you need to do, is learn to recognize the signs of frustration, and recognize when you're starting to lose your temper, and make a concerted effort to maintain your composure.

It's just something you have to work on, and blaming it on environmental/personal issues will not solve anything. It's your problem, and you can solve it yourself. That's being said, you can minimize your chances of losing your temper by staying out of potentially frustrating situations if you can avoid them.

what's up with girls arm pits growing like flaps or folds?

Take some deep breaths and divorce yourself from the moment. Then remember the moment next time you're at the gym.

Meditation will help you stay mindful so you can be more aware when you are getting angry.

Been doing this shit for awhile. I'll stop talking for a little bit, regain myself, come back to the convo and get back to bantz, then the next day I'll pull that comment back out and use it. I'm still using something my friend said to me years ago during a pool party

>"he may have the face of frodo, but the body of gollum"

Angry man here. 26 years old dealing with it better than I used too. All you gotta ask yourself is 'is it worth blowing up about?' When I ask that question I can deal with 95% of things that would otherwise enrage me. Admittedly sometimes I forget to ask myself and completely lose my mind over shit as dumb as kicking my toe or being cut off in traffic. Luckily my fiance helps sooth me a lot of the times

>
>Remember, lions don't concern themselves with the opinions of sheep.

Thanks single stay-at-home mother on my Facebook friend list

Stop being a fucking Manchild and letting shit offend you.

>nothin personnel kid

Theres literally nothing wrong with getting angry and asserting physical dominance.

Enjoy your life behind bars.