Always Cold

My hands are always cold, and it's really annoying. In the cold, I can't withstand my hands being exposed as much as other people.

Anyone have this or fixed it?

SS+GOMAD

get some gloves dumbass

I have this too but it doesn't annoy me. What's weird is that when I'm nervous they still sweat a lot

looks like you got a case of the fags

May have reynauds syndrome

yep and you just gotta fucking live with it.

You can take some blood pressure meds to fix it, your hands will be nice and toasty and then you'll stand up and pass out from low blood pressure.

So, sit for life or deal with cold hands, your call OP.

Eat more yang foods like spicy and hot foods

OP you and I have poor circulation its the way it is. My right arm also goes numb if i wear a backpack too long because i think the strap cuts off blood supply

>GOMAD
Funnily enough, could actually fix it by adding an insulating layer of blubber

I hate cold sweaty hands

You took the meds before? How's it when you do something like running in the cold?

That doesn't happen to me, so I doubt circulation is the problem. Could be, though.

What are some good ones
Other than ginger

I have the same, had it all my life.

I don't think there is any real permanent fix or medication. My arteries and veins are fine on testing, blood pressure is fine.

In winter I use Hakkin Peacock pocket warmers. They are a blessing. They are effective until about -10°C to -5°C. Anything lower and their rate of heating is outrun by the environment in my experience.

I also eat a low-fat diet because only protein and carbs are thermogenic. Carbs are most thermogenic postprandially. The effect isn't that big though and it varies from person to person.

Great, you just pass out 2 minutes into it.

>my whole body is cold while not being active, friggin furnance or normal when active
>develop these under the skin blisters during winter
>in the cold fingers loose all blood and turn palest white
I live in Idaho, thinking about moving to Arizona or Nevada. Cold has been really kicking my ass last few years.

same, it always appears when I spend too much time sitting in an uncomfortable environment, such as an office where I work, it really fucking sucks

Stop smoking. Do cardio.

Cardio and lifting. Fix posture if it's broken, your shoulders can seriously limit blood supply random places if they're fucked

sounds like retaud syndrome

are you british?

Snowfag here, i have the opposite, whole body always warm as fuck. Think cardio might help or just embrace the gift of actually feeling cold

I have this shit too. When it's really cold my hands go red.

Mine go purple. I look like a monster.