Guys? How do you stack up?

Guys? How do you stack up?

>can do 8 pullups
>120lbs bench press for reps

wtf i hate myself now

>average male height
>5'9"
What the fuck? Is that a joke? Women are literally this tall.

>What are asians?

Read it again faggot, it says average American male height. Asians don't even populate 6% of U.S.

Mexicans*
5'9 is average in America. The numbers will keep draining if Trump doesn't win.

>5'9.2
>burgers confirmed for manlets

52bpm? That seems extremely low ôO

You do know American =/= White right user?

The pull up part isn't bothering me because I've seen some guys who are skinny and can even hang on to the bar but the fact that this image says a average man takes 12 minutes to run a fucking mile makes me feel like Bolt.

Doesn't matter.
He implied asians are the reason why the height is so small in America, and that is not the case.

Maybe he meant to say Asian Americans buddy.

Again, they only make up less than 6% of the population. Wtf. How can 6% make that much of an impact on height. Furthermore, there are a couple tall Asian Americans. Quit trying to find an excuse to make you feel better, manlet.

Huh, I didn't expect that there are so few chinks in america. Then he is maybe right.

Or the are exceptionally small and screwing the outcome
But I'm not american and over the manlet cutoff

I make the cut.

No need to get your panties in a bunch. I'm thinking your the one who didn't make the height cutoff and you're getting upset that 5' 5" isn't "average" like your mom told you for all those years.

A manlet accusing someone with normal height that he is a manlet.
Is this what your shitposting has come to? You got to try better than that, little dude. :^)

It doesn't have anything to do with asians, that's just what the average height is in developed countries. The average height amongst white american males is still only 5'10".

You've just seen too many Veeky Forums memes and think everyone is 6'6" with a 7" dick

Even 5'10" is too short, faglet. Women are literally this tall, if not taller.

Jesus Christ guys

this article is so full of shit
>52 bpm resting
>12:17 mile

um.
over 90 percent of women are under 5 foot 8 boyo

>2.87 hours of exercise a week

What, I indoor cycle every for at least 1 hour and my every other day workouts are 2 hour sessions.

Do people really go to the gym for 2 hour a week?

>actually lift
>360 spent per year on multis and fish oil
>use my closet
>42 bpm resting heart rate
>6 hrs per week exercising
>idk fat gain
>18 pull ups
>idk when I'll die
>24 y/o and probs best shape of life so far
>5:31 mile time
>gaining muscle
>6'1"
>44 inch chest
>12% bf
>14.5" bis
>32" waist
>7.25" penis
>weight 185 lbs
>2 min situps: 114
>2 min pushups: 92
>bench press: 275 1 rm

>the average man is a turbomanlet who can only do one pull-up and can only bench 180
I don't believe it for one second.

Check'd
However, that statistic was made up by manlet scientists.
They know if they showed the actual average of female height (5'10") that tons of males would lose confidence and stop reproducing. They thought it would be best for the people not to know the truth because they are not ready for it

WTF is up with that chart.
1 pull ups? 12:17 a MILE? 5"" penor? 17"6 % bf? 5'9"?
The average american is goddamn literally dog shit tier.

Weaker bench than reported, but at least I'm not a liar or a manlet.

I have never maxed out my pull ups. But I know I can do 20 (without weights I normally do 12-15 so it's not cardio). If a gun was being held my a loved one's head, I could probably do 40 and then my arms would be fucking destroyed.

I normally do weighted pull ups for reps of 6-10 depending on the weight I use.

Do you know what an average is?

Most people exercise 0 hours a week.

t. a chink twink

>114 situps in 60 seconds
is this possible?

yea it is.

>works out 3 hours a week
>most don't lift
>12 minute mile

?

nvm read "are fit" as "lift" somehow

U r a twink

...How is this even close to accurate? I could run a

/thread

Taller
Stronger
Faster
Bigger dick

Cringe

>bigger, taller and strongdr than the average
>still no gf

How?!

But the average white European is 5'8"-5'9"

>6'2"
>205 lbs
>10% bf
>25 pull ups
>250 lbs bench press
>18" arms
>7" cock
>22 years old

>5'5
>average

Pretty good surprisingly.

Closer to 5'11", actually. Only moortuguese, spanish and greaseballs/italians are 5'9" on average, but they're not white so they don't count.

You're autistic

>wtf 1 pullup

Basically heavy people who don't exercise often can't do a single pullup. Even builtfat men who are strong when it comes to grabbing things and lifting and moving them around (manual labor) don't usually have the lat development and technique to lift their fat into a pullup. There's a whole lot of 0s weighing down the numbers of Veeky Forums people.

Yeah, i know. Tried to cure my self from akwardness by exposure but all i'm getting is rejection and it's just makeing matters worst.
I get the "you're so good looking, why don't you have a girlfriend?" all the time.

>2 min situps

>5'10"
>in the world
>When the tallest women on average on the world are smaller than that

Sure thing buddy.

140 bench

15 pull ups

It's mostly lies.

>Weight 168
>Bench 180
>Only 33 push-ups
>ONE (1) pull-up

I've read the studies that report 5'11" either measured a very VERY small portion of the population and those that didn't measure (which is the majority of them) went by self reported results. The most conclusive studies which measured the majority of the population check out at an average of 5'8"-9"
Everyone likes to add 2 inches to their height afterall.

>18" arms
>10% bf
>250 lbs bench press
something doesnt add up senpai

>average of female height (5'10")
topkek mate
here is your (you)

It's O.K. manlets. Hopefully reincarnation is real and by the roll of dice, you could get those extra inches or feet you were hoping for.

20pullups at 205lbs

learn2statistics

lower numbers drag averages down harder than higher numbers bring them up.

If youre gonna troll, cant you atleast put a little effort in?
Like you could say studies have shown that short girls are more likely to be attracted to taller when because height is hereditary and they subconsiously want to compensate for their own lack of height by mating with a taller guy

This stabbing in the dark just doesnt cut it, friend

That may be so, but in this case you can't blame the asians on this one. Plenty of asians are at least 5'10".

Moreover, you can look at European where asians make up even less than in America. And the average height over there is lower than 5'10"

Who the fuck is trolling here? Fuck off, faggot.

>5'9"
Something is fishy here...
I am really a 6'2" mexican (more spainiard than anything though), am I really that much more taller than an american?

very tall

>5 sets of 10 pullups
>150lbs bodyweight at 5'7
>195lb bench press x5
>feelsgoodman.jpg

jokes, 4ever a manlet :^)