dodged a bullet there lads

>w3d1 feeling harder than w2d3
Candy toe pls

nth for finally things feeling back to normal

Short femured fatlet.

with your heels coming off the ground? lol

>we could have had Rand Paul, Jeb Bush, fuck - Marco Rubio, ANY ONE ELSE

sheiko did that to me

blech. there could be so much better than shillary, but yeah. at least we're going to fall in the least shit direction.

>feeling back to normal

i would kill to go back to 2014 / early 2015

I really dont like hillary but it beats trump by a landslide

its like choosing between eating a turd or getting AIDS

Can you please get different shoes that don't make it look like you're going to snap your ankles?

>TRUMP WON NEW YORK

AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

>priorities are all fucked up
>emotions are messed around daily
>deadlines are creeping in
>care more about girl(s)
>going to add 10kg to my deadlift in

Fuck off sean

>trump currently winning

I thought it was all a joke but now I have a deep sense of dread

Don't forget our bet.

He was expected to win all the states he has so far you fucking dimwit
kys

I voted trump an hour ago :)

lol no

the only states trump has won now has been firmly repulican since bill clinton ran for president

youtube.com/watch?v=bjPqsDU0j2I

>the country where i live 184cm is the average height
The world average height for a man is 5'8"
Only 3 countries have an average >6'
26 have >5'10"

What training max are you using?

Placed a 5000$ bet on hillary winning.

Looks like ill only win like 2000$ from that but its pretty much a 100% win for Hillary at this rate

Yeah I know but still, it's pretty terrifying to see him ahead, it implies he has a chance

Hey man update this song from your playlist with the better version
youtu.be/CaYwMd5uT-8

Still voted for Johnson senpai

>Sheiko did that to you
Yeah, my killed appetite and inability to sleep is doing this to me desu

Butthurt unlike anything the world has ever seen before imminent

330 squat e1rm, rounded down from 333, 430 sumo pull. Kinda scared for sumo after benching desu. Have to do my 5 rm for 2x4-6, but I did that 5 rm after barely any squatting because it was shit.

lol calm down
hillary is winning

I'm excited desu

This gon b gud

for all you amerilands, jewggle provides some nice "realtime" stats

IKTFB

Yeah.

Ron Paul summed it up pretty well.

Ron paul is very simimlar to gary johnson for me. A certain fraction of everything he says, I think to mysself "holy fuck, this nigga has it figured out". and then the remainder, i'm like "wtf is this nigga doing did he ingest too much lead before they put regulations on it?"

Gary is more towards the 60-80% agreement with me and Ron paul is more towards the 40% agreement range for me. Regardless, I think he's absolutely right that people are realizing just how fucked up politics really are. The republican party is finally turning into the raging firey sack of dog shit it really has been. The Democratic party is getting straight up exposed as being a bunch of lizard people.

I don't think "pure american libertarianism" is the answer, nor do I think unadalterated and maximum liberty is, but I do think it's a direction that's been pushed into the dark that US politics needs to start re-exploring.

I did do, and felt pretty good about it. It makes me sad that the media shunned him in such a silly way. He had some pretty srs good things that deserved to be heard, but they got drowned out by the "HAHA SEE HOW BAD HE IS? ;LOLP[ CAN YOU BELEIVER THIRD PARTY CANDIDATESD WHAT A JOKE RITE LOL NOW REMEMBER MILLENIALS TO FALL IN LINE AND VOTE FOR HILLARY LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOL"

made me really sick. Bernie should have been the left's nominee. end of story.

looking at thgis RN, pretty sick actually

>Being this stupid

>"wtf is this nigga doing did he ingest too much lead before they put regulations on it?"

Keked, I think most people who support Gary Johnson haven't actually read his policies. That guy is at least a little bit insane

>rand Paul
>Marco rubio
>Jen bush

A man can dream

PS. You never did sheiko

Made me sick too, hate this whole anti third party culture, it's fucking stupid.

Tbf, I've read his policies, and I think that while Gary "Bake the damn cake" "Aleppo" Johnson isn't all that close to an actual libertarian, he sure as hell is a lot better than the main party nominees.

>PS. You never did sheiko
S C O R E
C
O
R
E

Me too

look. We clearly value differnt things in different weights. any of this "Any one who actually thinks would never support ______" is an EXTREMELY ignorant statement.

The things about Johnson that I value is that he's socially inclusive
he thinks we need less authoritarianism not more
he also believes that you can't put a blanket policy on everything. He's the only candidate i've ever known to explicitly state "I don't believe in putting my ideology before knowledge". This may be the single most important thing to me. If he's clueless on something, hes going to take an actual approach to learning it instead of trying to apply blanket policy.

Sure, he has things that i strongly dislike (getting rid of federal level education). But I may feel certain things I agree with him on are more important.

This is the same mechanism by which people support trump honestly.
>get rid of the brown people

w-what

yeah, thats the biggest thing for me. he's really, truthfully not any where near as fucking bad as people made him out to be.

>made me sick
yeah. It was bound to happen though. The left say "fall in line and do what you're told you stupid littler fuckers' was agonizing to watch.

I never hated you before this post. I'm embarrassed Lith.

It's ok I'm a different lith, check the trip. You can continue loving original lith

Voted

You never once did sheiko

When you used all time maxes in a detrained state because you let your ego get a hold of you, or through ignorance when you have close friends with experience, you effectively inflated the fuck out of to the point where YOU NEVER DID SHEIKO

why did you change your trip? ban evaading?

Jeez Isley, what got in your tea

I can neither confirm nor deny

Thank you for voting.

>Trump and Clinton neck and neck in Florida
God this is nerve wracking

>Tfw 7 rm bench for triples is feeling really, really hard
Pls no ;-;

it was just sheer ignorance. but I posted my numbers waaayyyy to many fucking times, and talked multiple times about how i put my competition best in.

There's also a description ON THE SHEIKO tutorial that i used that said "it is important to ONLY USE competition numbers"

so i used competition numbers

and no one every told me. IIRC some one in the treehouse even asked me "what did you put in for maxes" and i told them, and no one batted an eye

and i still managed a squat "PR" and an "RPE PR" on a 405 bench

but after that everything soon came crashing down around me ( ._.)

I guess I'm really missing the effective "you never did sheiko"thing you're trying to tell me though. What was the fundamental thing that I "didn't do"

any ways it's not like it matters now. I'm years behind and my physical and mental state are in the trash. given the typical course of life, there's no coming back now.

wow absolutely hilarious

>tfw watching the map with my buddy in gainsville for the past 20 minutes

I haven't been this excited watching colors fill in a border in a LONG time

>I haven't been this excited watching colors fill in a border in a LONG time

Colouring in books are still fun, huh?

I can't sleep.

Went bed two hours ago

The fundamental mistake you made was using too heavy weights

Also you can simultaneously have a career and lift weights.

I'll prove it to you.

It's your mood affecting you. Back when the primaries were still going on, I remember setting PRs when Bernie somehow won Michigan, and performing really shit in the gym when Hillary took Illinois and Ohio

Keep yourself safe. But please keep me safe too.

Remember these words.

are you talking about yourself again george

Post front squat and back squat maxes

>there are people in this thread that have actually done several wilks cycles

Its moreso lack of sleep. My body just doesn't want to stay asleep. Literally woke up after 5 hours of sleep today, and it took forever to get back to sleep.

Wank dindu nuffin wrong

>365 back squat
>255 front squat

Worked for chreeeeesss
Well, incidentally, yes. I have never done sheiko

Yea, for you maybe, taking into consideration you're STILL not 18 and all

Try melatonin or something like that

Or drink comfy tea and forget about stressful things in life

what a shame that it didn't work for you

So it is with the gde life

Ok, I thought there was some hidden meaning past that.

>you can have a career and lift weights

yeah, if you work in a
>normal
>fucking
>industry

the company I'm at doesn't know that. They historically underpay, and "overwork" is an extreme understatement. You can't have hobbies when you're in a position like mine.

I mean, I can tell you for a fact i'm going to have access to a gym 1 out of every 2 days until at LEAST january.

It's an exceptionally shitty situation.

Shhh before you get me banned again

Sorry Li

D E S T R O Y E D

Doesn't really help. Body just likes being a piece of shit regularly

Keked heartily

Ahh Yeah

Also unlikely to get better at $50 a barrel

i feel you lad
i work at an understaffed IT company with too many clients
i usually end up staying in office from 8 am to 11 pm
weekends too
at least i get payed double for every hour after 5 pm
but what good is money when you have no life? ;_;
at least i have Veeky Forums to entertain me while i work

>tfw florida

Low or high bar?

I've realised that my high bar back squats are basically front squats anyway, just front squats grip is less comfortable

Its fucking killing me man. On the plus side though, at least bench is feeling better. Decided to do jap unrack for my 225 3x6 and its feeling breddy gud

Yeah, for now. If the cellulosic side takes off, then it could manage to gain price independance from liquid fuel markets. the big 3 automakers in the US have vouched to optimize vehicles for biofuels if they hit that target.

That's the project team I'm on - make the cellulosic plant we have operate at full rate so we can start replicating them.

i totally feel your pain. Only I'm salaried.....

nah shes got it dont worry

if you work at the same place everyday and have some space in a storage room you can set up a squat rack with some weights, if your boss and colleagues are alright with it at least
that's what i did

>should be reading bio textbook chapter
>instead looking at results of election

It's up to the black vote really, just gotta hope they're as motivated as they were for obama.

the latino community seems to be pretty involved in Tampa i'd say

hey same I got second exam in 5 days

Pls explain the Jap unrack?

I'm coming out for hillary boyos

No one cares Paul

too bad you're brexited

kys (kill yourself)

Ha, my actual office has a legit gym inside of it, just for us. No joke.

The issue is that I'm all over the place. Lots of travel. I'm spending alot of time atthis one facility, but there's no where to set anything like that up. They actually have a gym in the office at the plant too, but it's..... like, a treadmill, some DB's up to like 25 lbs and a bunch of middle aged women equipment.. with no room for anything else -_-

you already came out for the shill dog

Set up for bench, get tight. Without losing tightness, put ass into air. Unrack the bar, and then put butt back on bench without losing tightness.

Gary Johnson deserved his treatment from the media

The man cannot get through one interview without mortifying himself

Does this help retain tightness?

I experimented the other day and changed the height of the rack halfway through a set to slightly lower and it fucked my shit right up

ok

Makes unracking the bar easier

STANDING

ON THE EDGE

god damn your femurs are so short

i looked at this webm out of the corner of my eye and it looked like you were half repping but that actually is your entire ROM

Just this Lmao. Gotta admit, him faking a heart attack was gold

I'VE BECOME SO NUMB

Holy shit Florida.

We dodged a bullet with trump.
You'll understand when you grow up.

26 vote lead wtf

I CANT FEEL YOU THERE

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

breddy gud 10/10 :DDD

I CAN FEEL YOU THERE

They're full of pozzed tech companies, what did you expect? Nerds are low T and gay as fuck.