Trump is president

>trump is president
>got 90% on my uni assignment
>just hit a new squat PR

good day so far.

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pretentious
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all these good feels because of trump, I love it famalam.
Been smiling ear to ear all day and easily broke my squat PR

I hope that's not your ride

>Trump is president
>Hit a new c&j PR two days ago
>Great week at work

Nice week

i have the 125 version, i haven't done my test yet

There are nicer/better 125s than this pt cruiser of motorcycles, just admit you were being cheap

oh, make no mistake, i was being cheap.

Trump won because there are a lot of uneducated whites in the US

trump is president-elect, and the republicans control the house and senate. obamacare to be repealed and not replaced. LGBT rights are threatened. a conservative will be appointed to the supreme court.

i'm like in shock. really i thought we were moving forward as a nation.

and that is bad because...?

Conservacucks haven't concurrently controlled house/senate, and presidency since 1928

>i'm like in shock. really i thought we were moving forward as a nation.

From vegan trap

A
>vegan
>trap

Is this bait? I rate 8/8

>not replaced
when did he ever say this? he said the contrary

The fact that retards such as yourselves even have voting power is ominous for the near future of the United States. Trump even stated at some point he'll get rid of your department of education

they have their chance to show the world what they can do. i'm a little scared, but curious to see how it goes.

not bait.

it's my pessimistic prediction. really hope i'm wrong. obamacare resulted in more americans being insured, and now we're headed back to only the people with good jobs having decent insurance. not good.

I hope you get into a war with Iran.

You realize the largest portion of college educated populous ever voted for him right? You idiot.

Too bad the majority of his voters were still uneducated.

Let me guess, you consider fox a reliable source right? Damn shame

90% college students haven't worked a day in their life and have been sheltered since birth.

How exactly is their vote more important?

I'm not even american you raging faggot

I'm not either, 3rd worlder :^)

It's a damn shame I am surely doing much better than you and form my own opinions based on the markets and law, not meme news channels. That's fox or cnn

Hillary nearly won because there are a lot of uneducated spics and blacks in the US. Look, i can do that too you fucking faggot

it's funny how you're still trying to sound smug and arrogant :)

Sorry for hurting your feelings jimbob. Maybe Tyrone will stop bullying you now that Trump won
Because i'm right silly billy ;)

*a lot of whites

Looks like you need to head to Canada, friendo.

BUILD THE WALL ON BOTH SIDES.

Ahh yes, because only leftist goals are progress.

Yeah, turns out when you vilify a majority of the population based on their skin color they might react defensively and not elect the candidate that panders to minorities. Shocking right?

When will you kill yourself?
After Hillary has finally departed for the crypt?

t. dyel

sure you are shitskin :)

Education is for fagets

>trump is president
>got a call from the company i worked at, they will hire me full time soon, straight out of the uni
>getting professional sports massage later
>gonna nail my gf to celebrate the job
>PRd on all big three last week
>white straight male

dubs of truth

>Trump is president
>Rich Piana isn't torn up over his annulment
>Donating Plasma and getting some writing done
>straight white male

Thats right, we are now.

>trump is president
>i'm working on getting a qt religious girlfriend who is saving herself for marriage
>going to be taking my pre nursing entrance exam

Thank you god emperor Trump. Now it's time to start hitting the gym and getting into better shape.

>trump is president
>mdma hangover
>day 5 no weed
>feeling ill

And yet I somehow reached 3pl8 bench for 3 today....

Is this the power of Trump?

This election was an embarrassment and Trump supporters need to be hated and ridiculed. All the young people voted for accessible college because they wanted to actually work on making America great, but instead all their ambitions were crushed by old people who voted to spend that money on a wall or whatever bullshit Trump is going to use it for.

That ambition is gone, because eventually they'll grow old and tired and disappointed and everything the previous administration worked on will have gone to waste.

Stupidity should be harshly punished. Old people deserve hatred and possibly violence for what they've done and ideally they should be exterminated.

This election is such a fucking joke, and a Trump presidency just let's you know how truly fucking stupid and brainwashed middle America is. I wish I could bomb all you fly over fucks that voted for this sexist, racist, xenophobic, billionaire, reality star con artist

Can't wait till all the baby boomers die desu (except my parents, they're cool peoples)

>trump is president

no, dumbass, trump doesn't take office for like four months.

obama is president.

Spotted the cuck

Walked by a mirror, did you.

>trump is president
Not my president.

Jill was the only sane person running.

TL DR

>I post edgy stuff on a french wine tasting forum in hopes of getting replies

This is why you lost. We hate you. You speak with such authority on matters that are so extremely complex. You incite violence against people who have decided there are other ways to make the country better.

People are sick and tired of receiving this blind vitriol imply for having the audacity to formulate their own opinions.

Get fucked you sanctimonious cunt. You don't know everything and your way is not the only way.

You and your ilk have done nothing but out yourselves as the petulant little cry babies that you are. You can't handle things not going your way.

Deal with it. Sit down and take your fucking medicine. The next 4 years (more like 8) are going to be good for you, whether you can accept it or not.

>jill
>sane

take a look at her domestic policy and pick one.

Memes aside Trump was a bad choice.

Social media was a mistake

no he was a great choice. That father should tell his daughter to work harder so she doesn't have to build a campaign around calling her opponent an sexist and racist over and over

>he will HAVE to say
>Trump will hold a gun to his head until this is done

pro tip: it's an election. there are only ever bad choices.

Wait, when did Trump rape someone?

>Live in the single most cucked country in the world
>Everyone shilling hard, LANDSLIDE FOR HILLARY
>ANYONE QUESTIONING THIS IS A RACIST HYPERHITLER
>Trump wins
>Broke bench PR
>Walk around uni drinking sweet, sweet tears from crying libs
>Have a warm, tingling sensation all day
>Decide to watch Return of the king with gf
>Noticed Aragorn saying "Stand, men of the west" in his speech before the final battle
>Mfw

Today was a good day indeed

>memes aside

Lol no

Sometime inbetween being 'literally Hitler' and executing all gays, muslims, women and POCs.

The idea and image the media built up of Trump is so fucking farcical.

>m-muh guns

Get a real job you goatfucker

You don't know how to use the word pander dumbfuck

Tomorrow, a father will not be able to turn to his daughter and say, "You can be a woman and become president, even if you are a corrupt, murdering threat to national security"

i cri evrytiem

under the Clinton sexual harassment laws. that is to say the ones Bill passed, violated, purjured himself about, and was acquitted from.

Trump was bragging how women let him do creepy, rapey shit to them because he was famous, after all.

They got voted out after causing the great depression

>being this ignorant about her domestic policy

you probably hate the police and think only the police should have guns

Eh, I just don't understand all this weird out rage. Based on what I have read just this morning you would think Trumps first order of business is rolling out death squads for anyone who didn't vote for him.

>I can't believe these people I hate and think are stupid have elected a person I hate and think is stupid
>Why are you not agreeing with me after I called you all stupid retards?
>Fuck you you're all evil reeeeeeee

Why the fuck is the vote of the guy I pay to plunge my toilet important? His deep knowledge of macroeconomics?

politics in the US has become super polarized. like on the brink of religious war polarized. even though odds are trump will just be another obama, who was just another bush, who was just another clinton, etc.

Because he actually pays taxes and contributes to society unlike students you fucking faggot fuck.

>thinking someone who earns poverty wages contributes more to society than he takes

i keked

keep keking boi
just like your liberal friends last night. when you make fun of somebody they will strike back :)

>Plumber making poverty wages

t. troll that is not even trying

>still believing trump will be different
>thinking anyone who doesn't like trump must like hillary
this how i know you're stupid, kiddo

>Too bad the majority of his voters were still uneducated.
Damn, Professor Bergstein told me the same thing this morning!
When will American wake up?

You stupid or something?

I never said anything about hillary?
I only said stop insulting people's intelligence because they don't agree with you :)

>thinking it takes a plumber to plunge a toilet

that's a janitor's job, kiddo. plumbers *install* toilets.

moving the goalpoast is a fallacy for a reason

>trump wins presidency
>suddenly all the leftists on Veeky Forums come out

I can't tell if you were just quiet before or if this is just more of Veeky Forums's typical contrarianism, but it's an odd thing to see someone saying these things on Veeky Forums.

>liberal friends last night

don't equivocate, kiddo. not even trump can get away with it. except with you retards.

Contribution to society isnt measured in how much wage you pull, dumbfuck
its about the service you also provide

I could argue with you about what measurment you use for contribution to society but im not in any kind of mood to be bogged down by such bullshit
Ill just leave you with this, its another tax paying person who has a right to vote if he is a registerd voter. He matters just as much as the rest of the voters and that is the base of democracy

>only notices it now
>thinks it just started

you were just caught up in the circlejerk, son

You realize most of the world is laughing at how retarded you are, right?

You realize people already had this stereotype of the dumb Americans, right?

This is not helping.

Your wage is literally the measure of your contribution to sociey, kiddo. Do you even economics?

t.faggot who took economics 101 and wants to prove his superiority

>I could argue with you about what measurment you use for contribution to society
So i got that reply, good for me
Still
> its another tax paying person who has a right to vote if he is a registerd voter

>memelectorial college

NKLEX or??

You know Trump is more like this guy, right?

t.faggot who listened to trump instead of taking econ 101 and wants to be recognized as superior even though he knows nothing and does nothing

you can't argue about it because you don't have a sufficient grasp on the subject to underatand the argument. you're so ignorant you're not even wrong.

>rape doesn't ruin your reputation
>abortions become illegal
How long till we get forced rape impregnation just like my hentais

keep it up buddy. Insulting sure worked last night am I right

seems so since trump won and things will stay about the same because 99% of the federal government remains unchanged by the election.

but you knew that, right, buddy?

thanks for the educational buddy! I'm glad smart people like yourself know everything :)

it's good that you finally know your place as a member of the underclass, kiddo

>you're so ignorant you're not even wrong.
God i wish i was 18 again, you guys seem to live such a carefree lifestyle
you learn one thing and then you know everything about everything in the world, amazing

Oh, woe is you. The weight of the world is so much more on your shoulders now than last year. Well then, Altlas, feel free to shrug. You won't be missed.

Kill yourselves pls

Make yourself a good example for us.

Could you please send a picture of yourself to they can add it to this website?
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pretentious
I think it explains the word wonderfully

I'm sorry that you're so weak that you're hurt by words.