Cheap meals

How can I eat 3500 calories a day on a student budget without just slamming burgers and chips? Just joined the gym which has set me back a fair amount. What cheap meals does Veeky Forums eat?

get a part time job?

Nah

4 cans of kidney/mexican beans = 1 buck = 1200 calories with lots of complex carbs and protein.

Pork shoulder steaks/chicken should cost you 4 bucks per kilogram = 1600 calories 200g+ protein.

a kilogram of frozen mixed vegetables costs 1 dollar = 500 calories and lots of vitamins/fiber

Or you could just buy 7 cheeseburgers and have absolute shit nutrition and be fat, acne ridden and develop gyno. your choice.

Cheers pal

a bag of peanuts here costs 1 dollar and is like 1500 calories, eat that throughout the day then + a 700-800 calorie gainer and your usual meals
some glasses of milk too

Beef chilli with a baked potato
Mass builder powder, oats, 2 bananas and milk
Paella is super cheap to make
Pasta bake

who the fuck eats that amount of food? no one, faggot

op, get yourself oats&milk and drink 2 weight gain shakes a day.. you will never _eat_ 3500 kcal a day for a long period of time

Gallon of milk 2,380 calories
Whole chicken with skin 1440 calories.

Total: 3820

1 chicken $7-9
gallon of milk $5

this guy know whats up.
>take this from another student
i drink 2 weight gaining shakes a day, and 2 protein shakes.
those weight gaining shakes are really helping me out a shit ton, im not a hard gainer, i just need easy kcals as im often very busy.

pasta is incredible to stack up those kcals as well as oats and milk as he already said.
pb and rye bread is very good to get some kcals too.

i dont eat much meat, but i try to get 100g of chicken breast or a can of tuna a day

>how to be a fatass

I'll look into the weight gain shakes, milk is a good shout never thought of that

Serious mass chocolate is king of shakes

i like myprotein hard gainer extreme cookies and cream, tastes pretty good

LEARN TO COOK NIGGA

rice
potatoes
red lentils / buckwheat
eggs

milk
oats

you are welcome.

If you have the time avoid weight gain powders. It's cheaper to cook your own food. Just buy a shit ton of ground beef, frozen chicken, eggs, potatoes, oats and milk.

Broccoli and bananas if you wanna hit micros

considering my poor student times in austria my grocery list was usually

canned tomatos
canned beans
cheapest minced meat
fuckton of rice
fuckton of cheap pasta
sack of taters
sack of onions
sack of frozen fish

1kg of Edamame and a fuck ton of fruit

i've been actually eating clean that much for the past month and i'm sick of it. have to eat all the time

Beans, pasta, oats, peanut butter, bread, string cheese, raisins, eggs, bananas, frozen peas

Well I went to the gym, horrible place. Trying to do the starting strength program on the sticky. I'm 6ft and only weigh 143 pounds so could only squat the bar. Eryone looking at me and probs my terrible form. To top it off I noticed on the walk home thst the label was still on my new joggers.

keep ya head up senpai

Butter

These foods are the cheapest you can buy and still get decent protein imo. Throw in some peanut butter and chicken (non-organic because you're a jew) and you are set.

just "discovered" this shit

>milk
>1 sliced banana
>mixed seeds
>oatmeal
>1 jello
could easily add peanut butter but i'm out of it
anyway, it is solid and tastes delicious

cheese
sunflower seeds

I know this feel it sucks
I'm going to try mostly clean with a few shakes/fast food on the days im full as hell

That looks nasty
I will try

Jej. Typical trumpcuck

Better than a second cold war

Egos, eggs and tilapia. It's pretty darn cheap