Do weighted crunches help get abs faster?

Do weighted crunches help get abs faster?

>falling for the weighed crunches meme

Also little to no difference, consistency and diet is what will make abs grow/become visible.

you're an idiot. it's highly unlikely you'll have visible abs without amazing genetics or being a skelly or on roids without heavily hitting your abs. just like people who have no calf muscle they can stand to benefit by targeting them. plus strong abs benefit your entite core.

You don't have abs OP? the fuck

t. dyel

abs are a muscle like any other, if you work them and eat right they'll be bigger and you'll be able to see them at higher bodyfat, if you just cut down hoping for abs you'll look like a skinny cuck

Under rated kek

THESE.

Fell for the abs = genetics and low bf% meme. Then I started working out my core to help with my other lifts. Now I have abs even at a higher bf%.

Are you two that fucking retardedthat you passed over the part I said that's it's diet AND CONSISTENCY? Tell me where I said he shouldn't be doing any ab excercises at all, you fuck wits.

>Tell me where I said he shouldn't be doing any ab excercises at all

right here bruh

>>falling for the weighed crunches meme

u are 100% retarded

Do weighed bicep curls get gains faster than just bending your arms.

Do weighted planks faggot

Do planche and front lever faggot

When I do planks my lower back gives up fast, I don't know how to improve it

Cable crunches (allow more weight), for upper
Incline or hanging leg raises + ab wheel for lower
Oblique variations for both
Planks for core strength

>somehow abs are the only muscle that hypertrophy doesn't apply

Do more planks

What excercises did you do?

I'm in BJJ and we do a lot of crunches, bicycles, etc. with our warm-ups, is that enough? I do this 7-10x a week.

Ab roller mostly. 3 to 5 sets of 20. Sometimes I do them from standing but usually from my knees.

I also do weighted planks, leg lifts, and L-sit pull ups. Maybe 4x a week? I don't do any crunches or bicycles, but I used to, and I never had abs before. The ab roller made the biggest difference for me.

Really makes you think

Thanks senpai I'love start doing those after my workouts, I'm right at the point where I have visible abs under the perfect lighting and pose.

You did say "weighted crunches meme" as if that's not a good thing to do. It's a much better option than just doing bodyweight crunches for hours.

Two-handed swings are better and also work back and legs

No. Try leg raises and progress all the way up to front lever and dragon flags.

some retard is gonna do these and launch it at people. i'd fuck someone up if i saw them doing that shit near me. get outta here with that retarded meme shit.

It's not meme shit. It works, and you can do them one-handed with dumbbells too.

Faster? No. but I'm pretty sure weighted ab exercises will give you that deep ab look.