CBT: Everyone is dyel today

masT and you are going to either love each other and have gay sex or rip each other's throats out. Hope it's the latter.

Nvm you guys actually have the same Manlet body type and similar venous patterns. You just got a new name. Get a gun empty the clip and beat yourself with it.

I just uckd ur bish

too bad steroids can't increase you pathetic wrist size

who is masT?

>same veins and abs
You're not fooling anyone punk, but you are looking bigger than I remember.

Am I dyel still. :( 195lbs and still cutting.

black and white
>potato quality

Bruh, how are we supposed to tell? Please post a better pic.

keep it up man, chest is looking good and u got nice ab insertions

gonna post on the last cbt for today as ive been in all of them so far (about 6) lol

Sideways, too lazy. Also was 220 now down to 170. 4 years of just traps workout wasnt the best idea...

>inb4 gyno.

also i got a new PB today 180x5 (kg) felt so amazing lads one of the best sessions ive had

trump pump

Why would you do 180 reps with 5 kilograms?

This whole post.

this
>t b h
l@d

fuck off conan

you're a big guy

youll be bald in 2 years

Its not gyno its just bitch tits fatty

>tfw cutting
>tfw skinnyfat piece of shit
>tfw shit genetics
>tfw need to improve cardio, push ups, pull ups for military
>so i can only do pull ups, dips, and other bodyweight shit 3x a week
>t fucking fw
I'm fucked

fuck it, keep cutting for a month or two then lean bulk. Don't listen to people saying "JAAST BULK NAAOWW BRAH"

it's the skinny fat curse. you need to kill it at the root. (the fat)

this is me at 130 kg deadlift currently

kek 180kg for 5 reps

be proud of me anons my last pb was 160x2

felt so good

Yeah dude, I guess...
It just sucks. My energy feels lower and my mood feels low. I never once in my life could see my abs without flexing. That's pretty much my dream. So fuck it.

Bulking my way to 90kg, currently 85kg

how much time lifting?

5x180 in what?

Little over 3 years

>roiding for this

You seriously have 0 aesthetics, i honestly dont know why you would want to look like this complete shit

Mirin. You look aesthetic.

>that chest

You pack some serious shit there. Mirin those quads also, bretty good

English second language, plus im stupid.

Mehh, at 220lbs i had cunt tits. So bitch tits is fine.

Honestly i think im doing good progress. No where near the people on here but for myself im happy. Also, if my fat ass can post you guys can too.

height?

Nice tits man. Mine are nice and perky

179cm, I dont know what that is in americano

sorry thought i had said, squats

nice

What mode am i

It's artistic :^)

It's autistic

2.5 years lifting

Lookin stronk

Yup you are my goal. I want to be bigger and stronger. Your bitch tits are my motivation. Im going to beat you and get stronger than you. Thank you.

3 months into SS-mode

I wanna disagree but damn, 2.5 years? really?

Was injured and recovered, I know I could look better. I'm not an 18 years old who can put on mass eating pizza either

nothing can motivate me more than this comic, every damn time

New threat. Repost.

How long lifting? Still have a way to go, but you're starting to lean out.

A meme.

How's the cut going? Not loosing too much on the arms?

You look good dude. Maybe a month and a half more of a cut and you'll look great to normies.

Also can you (You) hungry faggots learn to sage the other three freaking cbts at least until they're dead if you're going to start more?

no, fuck off

Looking good but what is up with ur ribcage protruding?

Curious cuz I'm dyel but have the same huge lower ribcage

Leanness, I'm probably close to single digits body fat right now and I dehydrated a bit at that point to see if I could get my ribs to show through. Look at a lot of professional body builders and you'll see their rib cages protruding too, that's all it is. Low bf%+low water intake.

You either have a flared ribcage OR are inhaling to appear bigger/blend your ribs into your abs for illusion. lol.

I'd go with flared rib cage desu. Even when I'm not flexing my top abs kind of melt into my rib cage looking like one giant one, and I have a pretty sizeable chest gap so that would actually explain it.

Just trying to do the best I can with my body user, sorry. Never claimed to be perfect.

Ok thanks but for most people it's maybe just a tiny bit of the ribs showing but I can see yours fully. Even OP is lean, may not be natty but ribcage seems to be completely different.

Guess it's time to go shitpost about FRAME again

Tfw you're a dyel everyday

Angle desu. His is front on mine is side, you can't see masT's rib cage as well in that pic. Not to say mine isn't exaggerated because of G E N E T I C S, but I'm sure you'd get a better view if he took a comparable pic. Hard to compare people without being in person or having an equal viewpoint.

Who knows? Zyzz had melded top abs and he's still considered the king of aesthetics, maybe I just have to fill out my chest and bulk on some more lbs and I'll make it.

Donno dood, and neither does anyone else, but I can keep trying.

Aaaaaaawwwww yeah brother show us how hard you can cross under them 'ceps

That makes sense. You are doing well, being honest is the closet to perfect you'll ever get.

This

I don't know why mast can't take a normal picture without abusing angles to make himself look bigger

Guy is obviously huge. I don't know why he's so insecure though

You know you're not aesthetic right?

A-school Pensacola?

>Leanness

Kek no, heaps of people are lean without that ugly shit, you got fucked in the genetics department

Of course it's genetics silly goose. My pound for pound stats besides legs and 8-9% bf on anyone of decent frame would be considered God tier. If you disagree with that you're just plain delusional or seeking mass monster tbqh. I love my body, but it's not unusually impressive nor will it ever be because of who I am, and I'm okay with that. I think I'm attractive and so do my partners and other people in my real life. Not sure where else I can go besides after I'm done boxing bulking legs and chest. I'm short, probably flared rib cage, and have delts and traps the size of roiders. I could add maybe .5-1inch total on my arms before reaching natty limit.

What would you do in my position, user? Also, where's your pics of superior genetics? I wanna mire your HEIGHT FRAME FACE that's more than likely non existent.

Tldr

3.5 yrs
Any tips brothers?

What should I work on?

Taking a normal pic
More more simple as that

are you asking for a better picture?

what are you hiding?

you looked better before you started lifting

i was just flexing with my hand there its only covering the brand of underwear

Whats you reasoning? Do you like otter mode twinks? Lol

haha idk maybe it's just how he takes the pictures after the first one

What's your back routine lookin like my dood? Your obliques look just like mine did ~6 months before doing diddlies and heavy back work/isolations. Most other stuff lookin pretty thick, tight, juicy etc. post a bigger full frontal lat spread mb?

Haircut 1×F

173 lb 5'10"

Stop leaning forward idiot, did you accidentally shoot some test into your brain?

great work bro, your arms must sexy as fuck in the sun, keep lifting hard! :D

-cheers from new zealand

I am the best dyel. 5.5 months lifting. 5'8", 59.4kg.

5RMs:
B: 60kg
S: 85kg
D: 87.5kg

Incest ridden Refugee in Europe mode

>sides left the orbit

Eating

Critique plz

What routine do you do?

i'll bite, nice b8 lad.

Work more on your lats

>2.5 years

quality b@it desu

Tell me how gross I am

u the guy who says he has been lifting 8 months?

How the fuck you repping 180kg already.

that fucking forearm

routine?

3.5 years dafuq. What are your stats before I call you dyel

158lbs
6 feet

Things aren't growing :^(