Has anyone tried to use soy milk for GOMAD?

Has anyone tried to use soy milk for GOMAD?
I get horrible acne from dairy so I was wondering if this would suffice.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe if you want to bulk up your tits

and have regular periods, once a month

>regular periods

Yeah, that's how i transitioned

Would probably work, but if you're afraid of phytoestrogens, better steer away from it.

>phytoestrogens
Shitttt are you telling me ima get some man titties? I thought there was a higher risk in milk than almond milk with that shit

You're right. You'd also be right if you said "soy milk", not almond, because it's soy that everyone worries about increasing your estrogen levels, you fucking imbecile. That said, you are right:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Been on a vegan bulk for the past three months, drink soy milk and get a lot of soy protein, NO tities yet

don't. it's literally not even recommended for women

Which part do you say is not recommended? The soy part or the vegan part?

Sorry I'm thinking of doing almond milk as the alternative so thats on my mind when I typed that out. And cool well if there are no real bad side affects from almond milk it looks like I will be doing that one rather than milk and soy milk

Soy milk barely has any protein. The entire point of GOMAD is to hit your calories and up your protein.

Soy milk has much more protein per calorie than milk you brainless SS fat fuck.

Yes

the reason GOMAD works is because its like 2k calories a day in milk.

soy/almond milk doesnt even have half that

so no, it wont work

Almond milk has like 1g protein per cup and if you buy unsweetened it's only 30 cals. Do you know what the point of GOMAD is?

Soy milk is higher in estrogen

I can get the protein from other sources, my problem is that I get acne form diary products so I would like to take the best alternatives.

Soy milk has no estrogen, it has phytoestrogens that are orders of magnitude weaker than estrogen from mammals

you need the calories, not the protein from milk dumbass nigger

then just do 2GOSMAD