>TFW fat dyel
can be fixed
>TFW low testosterone
can be fixed
>TFW kissless virgin
can be fixed
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working
can be fixed

im 22 year old with college degree, job, drivers license, pretty fit but im still a kissless virgin

watch every trump video on youtube and become inspired u cuck
if he can do it you can too

You're fucking 22, you still have a lot of time to get your shit together.

I want you to get a mean on, son.

I guess I will...

Elaborate as to how these can be fixed

Today was a fucking bad day but fuck this made cry a bit

>return to highschool/ get GED
>take drivers test
>work hard and get a promotion or find another one
>lose weight, this entire board can teach you
>you have low testosterone because you're fat, it will go away when you lose weight
>eventually you'll find someone once you get your life together, and get out there
>you have trouble lifting because you have low testosterone because you're fat

really, all these problems can be changed if only you just TRIED

Op is copy pasta but for all you guys here saying how it's easily fixed, are you kidding me?

Someone in that situation has negative self esteem and just wants to avoid the world and stay shut in.

I know because I'm nearly 30 and only now making my way out of that situation after being there for nearly 15 years. It's been baby steps over the last 4 years and I still have much to do.

Don't worry trump will fix everything now that he's elected :^)

I can only fuck mediocre/ugly chicks. Before 1/2/3/4 (first two are soon for reps) couldn't even do that. Thanks, fit. You've given me sluts.

In addition:
> get up at a fixed early time, don't sleep in until 1pm
> organize your life, use calendar
> phone calls can sort out problems real quick (with companies and such)
> clean your room, organize all important documents in a folder
> get annyoing shit done in the morning before 12am
Doing this will put your mind at ease, knowing everything is going its way and you don't forget any important dates/deadlines/appointments

Losing weight doesn't affect testosterone

Don't get a driver's license OP I had a car crash today it sucked ass. Insurance will pay everything tho.

Look mate everybody here will tell you what you need to do but you already know what you need to do. You need to find the discipline to accomplish what you want. Motivation is fickle and therefore useless, you can't make sustained change for the better with motivation. You need discipline, you need to make yourself change.

If you continue to sit around on your arse and do nothing, then nothing will change. You need to harness a will to change, that will is there, its in you. You just need to find it and take it with both hands. All of your problems are fixable and if you choose to do so you can fix all of them.

>How can I become normal?

Fuck normal, be great. Normal in this day and age is a fat slob working in a job he hates married to another fat slob with a kid or two from a different father. Be great, say to yourself that I am going to become the baddest motherfucker this planet has ever seen. I am going to go above and beyond normal, I'm going to leave humanity behind, I am going to be great.

Its not an easy road, if it was everybody would be doing it. But that also means that is worth doing. Find that self discipline, find that will to be great and things will fall into place. Good luck user

Yeah user, next time around try to be born to some gorillionaire family desu

I remember when I was like 14 and first started playing online vidya. I was scared as fuck to even chat type but eventually I learned just to not give a fuck. Not giving a fuck as in not caring what some literal who thought about me. I just wish I learn not to care irl and just be able to start up conversation

>Yeah user, next time around try to be born to some gorillionaire family desu

Turning millions into billions and then becoming the president of the United States of America when every group was against you is no easy feat

Is this Sean?

Spot on about motivation. Motivation is a fickle whore that leaves to soon and comes to late.

This honestly skips the most important part imo.

You need to learn to spot yourself saying the shit in the "Instead Of" column. More or less everyone with that sort of mindset has it really deeply ingrained into them, and says that shit to themselves without even noticing it.

Once you learn to hear yourself saying it, you can identify it, and fix it.

just maga bro

today was one of the greatest days in the history of mankind.

this guy again. i capped your last speech too. absolutely based

Is he smug or happy at the end?

this