/fph/ fat person hate thread

May not be absolutely fresh, but it's funnier than ever now.

kekt, delicious. Whats even more delicious is that this dumb cunt lost twice now.

I want to behead that fucking lardwhale

hillary isn't even that fat

Nothing in these topics is fresh. Doesn't seem to stop anyone posting the same shit for the 300th time though.

If fatties ate fresh food and stopped shoveling shit in their mouths for the 300th time today then we wouldn't need these threads.

I haven't seen this. Does it mean we're going to make comics great again?

For the first time in over 100 years, the United States has elected a clinically obese president
Good job Amerifats

He's a representative of the population.

I'm pretty sure muslims would never participate in a coalition that included women[actively participating in politics] and LGBT people...

It amazing how liberals always attempt to group themselves with muslims, as if 99% of their views do not violently clash.

kek, based hulu rep

>i literally want your personal tastes, desires, and attractions to change to find me attractive

Also

>if you dont find me attractive, somehow youre a bad person for it

If this was on any shred of social media people would be shitting all over the husband.

Based Abby

>electing an obese handlet to be our nation's leader
Oh well, at least he has a hot First Lady. Probing once and for all, that as long as you're tall and rich you can bag supermodels even if you're old, fat, and have a terrible personality and tiny """hands"""

I'm retroactively glad wii fit is a thing now

the 420 shes friendly to is probably the numbers on the scale

>for the first time.

Do you even history?

>for the first time
>in over 100 years
Do you even literacy?

>belgium

>literally raped

Tbqh the way people like this have trivialized rape to be anything that they disapprove of makes me rage I hope this fat shit dies early and painfully

I'm not black so BBC won't work

But I'd bang her for a night just 'cause I like jiggles

Ain't even mad. Good for him.

I am now being stared at by my coworker for laughing like a dumbfuck

Why isn't this what real life is like?

>feminists trying to make fatties the latest left-wing minority darlings

Holy shit, has she even seen a photo of the American heartland?

Every fucking time

>mfw they never stood up

Does anyone super like a fatty while using tinder only to laugh at them asking if they really think they had a chance?

I looked it up, apparently the "literal rape zomgggg" was just a witty, well timed rape joke with a female opponent who happened to have a vagina.
> God you attack so fast, I can barely block
>shh, just let it happen, it'll all be over soon

And what a terrible example. TR may have been the most fit president. Maybe you were thinking of pic related?

I play Smash competitively. Once I get fit I'm gonna pick up one of the Trainers or Little Mac so I can trigger these neet sjws in game and real life.

Imagine, the one thing they feel like they have over me and I still beat them.

That seems unnecessarily mean.

The Lion, Teddy Roosevelt, was everything Veeky Forums should aspire to be. The man bare-knuckle brawled with criminals as a police sergeant, wrangled cattle while the west was being settled. Hunted and hiked so often and with such fervor that he was considered an amateur taxonomist. He boxed with men in the fucking White House. He was the fittest president we have had or will ever have.

DELET THIS

>veterans

DONT WRAP ME UP IN YOUR IDENTITY POLITICS YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does anyone remember wunderkind Nate Silver from the 2008 Obama election? He was 30 then, now he is 38.

What the fuck happened to him? Why is he so fat now? How did he gain so much weight in 4 years?

This

Fatt Damon

is the woman on the left Jodie Foster? I think this is from a movie

You wait and see. He is gonna pass a law that makes his hands officially normal

>implying you have greater sexual prowess
>implying anyone in your life (aside from your mother) has ever considered you a "ladies man"

>fat people rise up

How ableist!

Has she not considered those too fat to stand on their own power?

It's 2016! Ugh!

You cut off the part where she freaks out on them

>open relationship looking for BBC

Literal cuckold shit

How does anyone present themselves publicly like that?

They deserve it for being such disgusting "people".

It is literally impossible to say anyting nice to this person because he chooses to turn anything into a negative. Victim complex at its purest.

>veteran
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
fuckin wat

nice

>we could swing this election
alas a million villainous citizens treacherously tipped the balance of democratic freedom so vigilantly held down by these valiant dozen cheese cake warriors.

that is some extreme JPEG compression for a .png

Remember to stress how much you just think it's a fun little game and that you don't practice or anything

There should be a "Recomend to an enemy" button

Cocain.

This. The fattest fucks, Florida etc., voted trump. 12% of blacks had their brain rotted by the beetus enough to also vote trump.

Fuck Hillary and her bunch of fat cunts for robbing Bernie. A lot of people are going to die under orange trolldoll's fascist regime, if he croaks, Pence is even worse, and the DNC is to blame.

Those fat cunts never saw a polling station. They're just reposting on dumblr for SJW points. There is positive proof that a fat waste of space like Lena Dunham never voted in her pampered fatass life.

Haha, she really didn't vote? Got any proofs senpai?

kek'd

proper old school memeage here, like this shit is like making new lolcats or failblog posts. The innocent days before everything became steeped in irony

>9

No

No it isn't

she needs to bulk now

RIP butt

> perforated bowel

she took Jamal's 15 inch cock into her butt, didn't she?

wasn't it fat people that elected trump?

lots of autists in the military

I fuckin hate how she lists veterans as one of her groups of people shes calling on to vote for hillary

Dont fucking group me with you regressive fucks

I'm so tired of fatties pushing themselves into our struggle. We just want marriage equality and protection from discrimination, we don't want more hamburgers.

We want people MORE attractive, not less.

Hambeasts always lump in all minorities together, I don't know why. Just look at that post.

>a coalition of women, muslims, veterans, LGBT and fats

Seriously? Why on earth would these people work together? What do they even have in common? What is the point?

>2008 -> 2016
>four years

>women, muslims, veterans, lgbt , fatties
Lovely group, how can they look at themselves and think they are in the right?

How the fuck does this even happem

Dirty bulks done dirt cheap

oh god I'm gonna die

>When your weight starts with two hundred
8/10
>When her weight starts with two hundred
10/10, so close..

c-can someone convince me not to order Pizza Hut.... I've been back on keto again for a week now but I'm getting sick of eating the same thing and I have a severe craving for pizza hut and also the munchies...

I'm 240 6'3 btw, lost 45lbs so far mostly with on and off keto

>pizza hut
shit nigga, make your own pizza or don't bother at all

Shouldn't have gotten a lab, they will happily eat themselves to death if given the chance. Especially if you keep them inside all day.

What's the best pupper for going running with?

Bulldog.

You both need it

shit bruh, have the pizza and eat at maitnence for the day, no big deal.