Who /BetaFace/ here?

>Tfw masculine as fuck body
>tfw baby nose, small lips and girly blue eyes

God sure is a master troll lads

babyface worked well for me
i Get hit on by milfs and 17-18 yr olds. don't have to deal with dating girls my age who expect every guy who isn't chad to wine and dine them every week

>tfw ridiculously small wrists
>tfw will never have big arms
>tfw weird lizard looking face

God is fucking cruel lad

But i'm 23 mate. I don't want 17-18 year olds hitting on me. Girls often act nice to me and i'm terrified it's always because i'm "cute" or some other term that chills my blood.

i'm ugly and they're still nice to me

Is being cute better or worse than being ugly? At least you can still look masculine if you're ugly.

idk man that all depends on how you wanna live your life.
I prefer the cute angel until my genetics start making me look old.
you can go for the masculine ugly guy np but you're gonna have to LOOK and ACT the part.

I wish I had colored eyes. Fuck my brown eyes senpai. Why couldn't I get my mom's hazel eyes.

>implying small lips is a bad thing
I have large lips, almost nigger tier and it looks bad because I'm white

>tfw glorious green eyes
>all girls I've been with have complimented them
literally the only good feature on my face
would probably have ended myself If I had shit tier brown eyes

W-where do you have to go to get hit on by these women? Please respond.

I'd prefer being cute. i'm ugly but my face is not that masculine. i have a weak jaw (have low bf, used to be a skeltal), big ass nose, big lips, and i like my eyebraws, i have a scar in one of them. also no beard

Not sure if I have a betaface but girls call me cute.

church, dadrock concerts, parties, "art" plays and sometimes the gym
i get lucky because I usually have to drag my 16 yr sister to places since she can't drive and I meet her friends sisters and such.

girls like them though

That's not a beta face lad. Here's mine i'm OP btw

>tfw no 16 year old wingsister

Also, how do you get into these parties?

10/10 eyesbrows
10/10 ears
10/10 eyes shape
10/10 chin for a black guy
0/10 nigger nose
0/10 nigger lips

Cute works just fine if you have the confidence to back it up and are somewhat fit.

ur fine

You two look fine.
The real beta here is me in terms of looks.

at least you don't look like a serial killer

Not sure if its cause of the angle, but I have the least kneeger nose in family (asian/black). Still got the gorilla nostrils doe.

You kind of look like Obama

What % asain user?

You really don't see it at all.

ANyways you have a handsome face, nice chin, except for the nose

Still better than most guys if it makes you feel better

You're DYEL as fuck though so work on that

Philipino nose is pretty bad, too.

Eh, it's not something that is classicly good-looking. There are guys who can pull it off, like that one fishlips brit actor.

Yeah, it sucks mane. Atleast I have good facial features.

Maybe if you think all niggers look alike.

How to tell people of different races apart

honky: eyes and mouth
gook: nose and chheekbones
nigger: jaw line and ears. also noses get narrower as you go east across the african continent

not even joking

>That feel when brown eyes
Atleast Im somewhat handsome.

ur handsome as fuck

I get that way too much. Voted Trump doe ;)
25% (moms korean/black, dads fully black)

Thanks for the rate though senpai.
I've also been lifting a little bit. Went from 109 to 130 in a few months (5'9). You got any tips on bulking?
Korean, but I see what you mean.
Thanks senpai

Hey man there's no need to think of yourself like that. Think what you will, but you don't have to disparage yourself because other people do.

Yuor bellybutton looks like it could be unscrewed with a flathead screwdriver. What's that about man?

It's the key to my soul.....

them korean eyes and high cheeks
mai gumdeng.

>girly blue eyes

You don't even sound white desu, with that kind of speak.

I have long, feminine lashes and glorious blue/green eyes. Thick lips/hair, tall and clearly white.

lol you're not even white.

this

im 26 and 14 year old girl hit on me

>tfw girls say me "oh you are so cute user"
> I respond "i'm not cute, i'm a man and I lift"
>they go D'awww
>TFW ONE OF THEM FUCKING PETS MY HEAD

Yeah, same here user. I rather be baby faced with hot body. I just have a slightly above DYEL body and an ugly fucking face.

ive never been described as cute. i look like a gorilla.

gf says im a grizzly bear

ugh.... what does a 14 year old hitting on you look like

You have retard face breh

>Voted Trump doe ;)
My nigga :]

Imma beat yo ass nigga

It's fun going on TYT vids and fucking with the shills.
Also ur a big guy whats your meals/lifts?

Strong mouthbreathing genetics.

old women compliment me on my eyelashes regularly and when i went to vote they thought i was 16

tfw beautiful filipino warrior body

sucks to be beta

Ur pretty cute desu

Make yourself scarce

Whenever i'm clubs people always ask me if i'm wearing eyeliner. I just have god-tier eyelashes though.

they thought you were 16 specifically and not just generally underage?

>Voted Trump doe ;)

do you think that's impressive? self-hatred is ugly. still shucking and jiving to gain approval, just with your vote these days.

>le trump hates blacks argument

Really now lad

why do u libs do this shit
if the blacks want to vote trump don't name call them. you guys are the real racist

This. Liberals are so 'non-racist' that they actively condescend to brown people.

I have the same deal. Only thing is i have bitch eye lashes and in exchange for god tier eye genetics i am losing my hair.

tfw can't grow a beard

how many times will i meet this same brain

Looking good famalam, nose is the "weakpoint", but there's no reason to worry about it. Sertiously doesn't look bad

Small lips are alpha. Big lips are for women and black folk who even the men are proven to have more estrogen than everyone else

alma is cute

Holy fuck you look good

>implying babyface and a massive bulked body aren't the masterrace

>self hatred
what's next are you going to say masculine gays annoyed by femininity are self hating too?

>Is being cute better or worse than being ugly?
Are you kidding?

I was cute until my late 20s and literally looked like a trap. I had no problem slaying at all. Like I could have girls, their girlsfriends, even their mothers. No problem. Cute > all.

whos this guy

>Have big fat white cock that I don't understand why I was blessed with
>Been skinny ottermode most my life
>women love me and want that big dick
>start lifting and getting swole because DYEL
>women want nothing to do with me
>don't care because fuarking zyzz now

I simply vote for who I thought would be the lesser evil. Russia and US are on the road to friendship so I made the right choice.

Thanks user

no gay shit pls

>iktfb
>tfw 7.7" bitch wrists

u look really fucking good user.
u look like some guy who id mire the fuck out of on the football field

>6'1
>acne

why.jpg

>deviated septum
>crooked teeth
>bad eyesight

Just fuck me up, fuck.

Baby face?

I'm a girl with small lips
am i fukked

not baby face more like autism face

>Large lips
>Round face
>Large forehead
I look like a caveman.
Ooga booga.

Your teeth don't look too bad. They aren't perfect but aren't anything to be embarrassed about either.

Below average beta face reporting in

i have a pretty punchable face, probably bretty beta too, sucks

how the fuck 7.7" wrists are small?

Ugly. I'm too cute and I hate it. Thinking about giving myself an aesthetic scar to look more masculine.

Cut the sides of your hair short

Change your glasses

Get into a few fights

get a nice haircut you have yo style and lose the glasses dweeb

Yeah I plan on getting the sides cut a little shorter next time I get a cut, and with tax returns I plan on getting LASIK.
BF dislikes glasses on me as well, he says I look a lot better without them.
Also, how would getting into a few fights help the way I look at all? I only see that as a negative thing.

Their not too bad but still pretty self conscious about them. Got shit on by siblings as a kid for them.

Here is the deviated septum, how do you guys think it looks. It doesn't look that bad from this angle because every pic i take i angle the camera to make it look straight as you can see by my other ear not being visible. Looks like shit in some scenarios. I also have a reddish nose which makes it look worse.

On the bright side if you're a weeb (like my ass) you could remind people of Jonathan Joestar.

Just trying to look on the bright side mate.

If you're not a weeb sorry 'bout it mate. Some girls like cute guys though. Just keep ya head up.

not me ;)

what you want ideally is a combo of masculine and feminine features, this is what women really desire.

God tier is to have masculine features like a strong jaw, robust chin, thick eyebrows, low brow, wide face. While at the same time having the traditionally feminine features of dreamy eyes, bigger feminine lips (but not huge), a smaller nose, and most importantly high robust cheekbones

this is what makes a true sex god

uh fuck I hated this. I always wanted someone my age or older but because I have this cute face I get hit on by highschool coworkers. I really wish I wasnt a numale and didnt give 2 fucks about a brain

your a fucking idiot

goddamn i hate you self conscious cucks

you have a great jaw, high cheekbones, good chin, and thick eye brows

your handsome, go get some pussy and stop crying faggot

I can't talk to girls for shit though

He has bad skin and a crooked nose. Also that picture was clearly taken at the angle he thought most flattering, from above - like when fat girls take their tinder pictures.

Also the trump jr haircut doesn't help it.

that being said, apart from the haircut, there's really no excuse. fix that and he'd be fine.

>your a fucking idiot
>your

O-okay, got my hopes up a bit with the first post.

>default face is almost angry looking

well I did say that you just needed to get a haircut that doesn't look like it was picked out of the trump/shkreli playbook.

stop being a fucking faggot and obsessing

stop worrying about facial asymmetry most people dont even notice

I laughed out loud. Thanks.