Why does my body look so "soft"?

Why does my body look so "soft"?

Been lifting 4 fucking years.

It can't be my strength level, because there's half a dozen guys at my gym who share very similar strength levels, who look lean, hard and jacked. While I just look soft and flabby. Is it all just bodyfat % that makes you look good?

Well, of course you look like a soft baby when you shave all your body hair off, you imbecile

you're carrying more body fat that muscle, softie.

>Is it all just bodyfat % that makes you look good?

Yes.

Anyone will look "soft and flabby" with high bf. And conversely anyone will look significantly stronger/bigger if they lose bf because muscle separation gives the illusion of more musclemass.

hmmm while it makes sense I guess.

I think I fucked up though.

The guy I lift with at the gym is my height and 76kg and looks fucking amazing and shredded. I am 86kg, so I have 10kg+ on him on scale weight, but our strength are basically identical. Then again I guess it's not...since he has my strength...while being 10kg lighter...which appears to be literally 10kg less fat.

Fuck.

What are your lifts?

why does your dick bend to the left lmfao

looks deformed

Just cut dude, it's an easy fix. Do PSMF and you'll look great in a month or slightly more

This

For 6-8 rep range.

75kg Press
105kg Bench
135kg Squat
155kg Dead

BW(86kg) Pull-ups for sets of 10-12.

I know im not amazingly strong, but as I said, there's guy as my gym who have similar lifts who look 10x better than me.

Also 150g+ protein per day.

You don't strict press 165 lbs for 6-8 reps. I don't believe you bench 230 lbs for 6-8 reps either.

lol?

If anything my lifts should be more. I hit 60kg OHP and 100kg Squat for reps in my first year. I've spent he last 3 years getting those to 75kg and 135kg for reps respectively.

Post full body pic.

What's PSMF?

why don't you google it

I just googled it.

>no fiber

not gonna make it

Youre fat.

Eat less calories.

If you've been lifting for 3 years that's embarrassing. My lifts are higher and I've only been for 2. You better check your hormones or something.

OP, here's something Veeky Forums will deny until the end of time, but remains brutally true:

Genetics are literally everything.

This guy clean and jerks 246kg.

The guy on the left.

Just fucking lol. You'd have to be literally PSYCHOTIC to deny that it's all genetics after seeing this shit. He'ss one of the strongest lifters IN THE FUCKING UNIVERSE, yet he has the physique of an average 50 year old sedentary office worker.

Face it, it's fucking genetics that matter. Not routine, not protein intake, not even progressive overload. Yeah, sounds like some tumblr landwhale whining, but it's so fucking obviously true that it just blows my mind that Veeky Forums can't accept it.

We are literally insects compared to Chad.

I plan to.

Did you not read? I said there's people at my gym (guy I lift with) who shares my exact lifts and has about the same time lifting, yet looks a lot better.

I'm pre sure it's just my bodyfat that's making me look like shit.

I am 5'7 and 86kg after all....guy I lift with who looks 10x better than me is 5'7 and 76kg and has same strength as me.

>Been lifting 4 fucking years.
You can not be seriouslying me right now.

Yeah I understand what you mean. I guess there are a lot of new lifters on here who think they'll be Matt Ogus 2.0 in the next few years.

I know because I use to be one of those guys.

You obviously don't even lift

Both of those men train the same way, eat he same way, live the same lifestyles. They are similar in strength levels, yet one looks insanely better than the other.

Stop digging your head in the sand when it comes to genetics.........

Gaylord Focker

Strength =/= muscle definition

They are almost entirely unrelated. You can look buff and be weak, be strong and look fat or be buff and be strong.

Do you fucking faggots even research anything, or do you always pull a fat landwhale tier excuse and pretend you cant get fit when you realize youre a lazy sack of shit?

Bodybuilding =/= Strength
One makea you look good. One makes you lift good. Learn the fucking difference and take your tumblr tier inadequacy excuse bullshit somewhere else.

Please Share Male or Female

Lmfao. Yeeeahh, okay gymcel. Look at this LITERAL CRACKHEAD.

He is addicted to one of the most damaging drugs on Earth.
He has the worst possible nutrition for years, to save what little money he has for crack.
He has never touched a weight in his LIFE.

Yet look at his fucking physique. Broad shoulders. Developed traps. V shaped torso with muscular deltoids and visible bicep veins.

I am not exaggerating when I say he looks better than over 90% of the white LIFTING population.

How the fuck can you deny the fact that genetics are EVERYTHING?

I'm user, How about you?

>make a shitpost
>it doesn't even have any basis in fact
Got my u alreast

This reality check right here always makes the 1st year lifters who have a vision of becoming the next Zyzz come out of the woodwork pulling at straws in denial about the fact their shitty looking bodies aren't going to magically get much better despite how hard they may try.

this thread is full of butthurt and mad.

Who even lifts for aesthetics anyway?

DYEL here, so how does one lift for aesthetics? Is the high reps meme real?

Soccer players seem to be pretty aesthetc.

Why you gotta be a cunt there buddy?