Nasty protein

I bought a big amount of whey vanilla ice cream protein powder, and I hate it with water.

Ways to make it better?

hold your nose while you drink it

Sugar free Crystal lite

Stick it into your butt

no jk take it with milk

Use milk you ninny. Also why would you not get chocolate? Also I've used that shit for a while and what I came to understand was that I was mostly just wasting my money. I went back to just normal food and have the same gains.

The only ones with chocolate were either overly expensive or less protein

Milk...

Now you've learned your lesson about buying vanilla, retard.

Try mixing in milk. Try adding cocoa powder.

use it in pancakes and baking instead :)

Shit protein powder
1 cup of milk
100g of greek yogurt
1 banana
Honey or cocoa for the taste
Mix in a blender

This is already a good amount of protein so you don't really need the powder

>water

vanilla whey
greek yogurt
frozen strawberrys and bananas
almond milk if needed

Try unsweetened vanilla almond milk

put a banana in it

Put it in a blender with some milk and a banana.

I take Protein Matrix in Vanilla from Bulk Nutrients (Australia). Tastes like melted ice cream.

Everything tastes shit in a shaker with water.

Almond milk tastes great with whey protein

MY NIGGAS

>just bought 22lbs unflavoured/unsweetened protein

incorrect. chocolate protein will always yield way more servings because all they have to put in the whey is cocoa powder and sucralose/other sweeteners. things like vanilla always carry more ingredients like creamers, vanilla extracts, etc etc.

source. im a supplement shill

>vanilla
Found your mistake.

>Not Double Chocolate
C'mon, son!

almond milk taste great on anything really.

The truth is that quality wise, youre not going to find a better pure whey protein. If you really just hate the flavor, i imagine that you probably just dont like protein powder in general. Try out Adaptogens Tasty Whey. It is with no exageration the best tasting protein powder ive ever tried. With that being said, it does have more more carbs, but the flavors are fucking amazing. I put it in my pancakes and everything.

How the fuck do you mix your whey?
There's always that small amount that simply refuses to blend and I feel like you're wasting it

use an agitator or a blender.

Am I the only one that enjoys the taste of whey?

I really like it, it's a treat, have to remind myself that I only need 2 scoops on bulk and 1 on cut or I'd drink it 24/7

hahahaha I did that once but it was only 2kg. I ended up binning it and trying to slit my wrists. Not even lying.

I am like that too but I am a former fatty who hates himself so I deliberately eat foods I don't enjoy to destroy the pleasure - food circuit in my brain.

food is fuel people!

When should I be drinking my shakes Veeky Forums.

I usually do a single scoop shake before school in the morning and then a single scoop shake post workout at night.

But I'm worried taking protein in the morning is a waste and have heard that pre-workout shakes are superior to post.

>tfw you fucking love the taste of vanilla whey

Literally tastes like...vanilla. Used to make creamsicle shakes with milk, OJ and yogurt.

Switched to strawberry this month and not really caring for it.

>i want to bulk
>im gonna mix my protein powder with this 0kcal liquid, though

every single person who mixes whey with water is retarded. and no, you don't have to put the water in first.

stop looking at protein as some super supplement. look at it like convenient flavored chicken breast.
Not getting enough protein in your daily diet?
TAKE SOME PROTEIN
Dont have time to cook after working out?
TAKE SOME PROTEIN
Ate like shit all day and had a big fucking steak for lunch?
PROBABLY DONT NEED TO TAKE PROTEIN
Fit it with your diet naturally bro, simple as that.

>drinking milk
>making it

However, I do recommend almond milk OP, not regular.

The sticky has sources and says that the general consensus is that it varies very little at what time you should ingest protein. So you can't really fuck it up as long as you are lifting and hitting your macros.

I'm lazy bulking right now and just eating handfuls of ground turkey, like six eggs, two potatoes and two shakes a day. Figure the protein shakes are always necessary but I should really start keeping track of calories and protein intake.

one of those ninja blenders

Using the french vanilla cream from ON and its fucking amazing with water, actually tastes like what it says. fuck anyone who shills choc/double choc.. it tastes like watered down choc milk

Have fun losing all your gains cutting for eight months

>gaining like a fucking glutton.

>vanilla
why would you ever buy vanilla and expect it to taste nice with water

>eggs
>lean turkey
>potatoes
>protein shakes
>gluttonous

inigomontoya.jpg

>MILK

milk is magical. use it with milk and it won't taste like diseased ass.