What are your thoughts on Bradley Martin?

what are your thoughts on Bradley Martin?

he's pretty big don't you think

>insecure
>wide eyed
>goal oriented
>nice guy
>rich

he's smaller than Dom though

is he natty

yeah he's so insecure about his head he never wants to remove his hat

Obviously not natty but that's whatever desu. His form is fantastic and he seems like a genuinely nice guy. His products are overpriced but they look cool so there's that too

I was so surprised to find out he's not even bald. He's just that insecure about it.

Thats why they call him Natty Martin

he tries too hard to be lolrandumbXD in his vids but he seems like a nice BIG guy

He was already big as fuck here on this pic, i wonder what he cycled to get like 10 times bigger
GH maybe?
but he does not have weird gut

I honestly don't know if hes natty or not. Neither would surprise me. All this guy does is spend time in a gym and make youtube videos so I could see this being achievable if he was working out for over 4 hours a day and eating the perfect amount of food. Then again he is a really big guy and his body fat is really low and he maintains this while still gaining strength which points to roids.

His channel is pretty decent too. He gives some pretty good advice and entertains me.

I kinda like him.

yeah that's the thing he look fucking great

Look man, i like to give a bunch of guys the benefit of the doubt, but lets be honest with ourselves here. Hes lean as fuck year round, while being what.....240+ pounds? gigantic 3d delts. This guy is on lots of gear. But like you said, he does give good advice, hes funny, and i like the variety he has in his training. Hes aesthetic, strong as fuck, but still very athletic and agile for his size.

Pretty accurate

he's allright a little autistic but really nice guy with good advice.

>bald
>squats on hoverboards
>panders to his 16 year old audience
>crossfit

I can't decide who i'd rather murder, him or Kali Muscle

What did Kali do?

>g4p
>also crossfit shill
>0 ROM
>rap career
>panders to 15 year old audience

Imagine if Wealthy Piano tried a rap career

not bigger than Dom

u mad at god?

ZERO!

Strikes me as kinda dumb and a little cringey, but I'd be lying if I said he didn't make me feel things.

He has a really bad hairline. But his hair is thick (albeit curly) and shows no sign of balding at the back, which is impressive given the doses he's on.

crossfit?

he's smaller than Dom despite Dom being natty.

You mean Dom Mazetti?

It's like an amateur version of GRiD

Dom Mazetti is the only Dom I know who's a big guy