Will this hurt my back?

Will this hurt my back?
My bf says I need to workout and get a bigger butt.

she is pretty hyperextended so maybe, that exercise is safe with a neutral spine though.

nah just keep your chest up so you dont round your back
slut

Its like a good morning and squat.

If you dont have a massive arch in your back, sure, but barbell squats, deadlifts and other squat variations works better.

Just do hip thrusts

I'm generally in favor of exercises that isolate glutes more, personally if a girl tells me she wants a bigger butt I don't want to give her a ton of heavy compounds that will give her legs a bulky shape.

i think your bf should like your butt the way it is. is it normal or tiny

aka use the machine how its intended to be used and stop being a whore for likes

bulky legs= hourglas shape

your argument is invalid

isnt she supposed to be facing the camera on that machine or did I do it wrong

Big ass on skinny legs... There's worse but it's still weird

can someone explain to me the point of using the machine backwards?

barbell hip thrusts.

Wrong
small waist+big hips= hourglass shape

go back to your fridgemode crosshit girls faggot

to get good butt

is this what lordosis looks like?

Nah, just a good ass.

it's okay, she's lordotic as phuck though like all the instagram sluts

having thick thighs is one thing, muscular thighs to me is not very feminine or aesthetic on a woman generally speaking. There's no accounting for taste though.

>says no lordosis
pic unrelated im guessing?

WRONG
small waist+big hips+big quads= hourglass shape

faggot

anyone else wish they could just creep up behind her with your huge erection out pointing to the Gods and as she comes down rip through her shorts and into her sweet pink hot pocket?

that girl's shape is all fat deposition, bud. As it is with most girls.

that will be perfectly acceptable soon thanks to president Drumpf. thumbs down

nah dont wanna interrupt her from gains
its more important now than ever that the men and women of this contry lift and come strong together because you can be sure as hell that the globalist jews are gonna rain down a fucking piss hellfire

Use the machine properly. Yes, you are at risk of crushing or displacing a disk. Ask a trainer or buy a book.

The incorrect usage you demonstrate forces you to arch your back downwards.

That machine is a thigh press. If you want to isolate your glutes better do free squats.

Machines try to make exercises safer, but tend to overemphasize their primary groups and allow people to neglect their stabilizers. And then you get the clowns who either dont know what they are doing or "know better than you."

Frankly, I dont know you and will never see you, do what you want, but this is a terrible place for trustworthy advice.

>If you want to isolate your glutes better do free squats.
idiot

2short4me

Fucking stubby leg bitch

>sweet pink hot pocket
o k

The exercises chicks do to try and build an ass lol.

>tfw kissless virgin

do the same exercise but dont put your shoulders so far into the machine, will help keep neutral spine andyeah its a good exercise for glute development because you tibia are way more vertical than they be in a normal squat ie more glute activation

This place is full of a bunch of normies. I'm with you user

Post a pic of your ass so we can see what help we can give you for self improvement. Preferably an obstructed view so no clothes and ideally in HD.
Have you invested in a squat plug? If so, wear that in the picture so we can see if you will need to work on squat form first.

squat, sumo deadlift, hip thrusts. add in some jogging and you're basically set.

This.

Holy anterior pelvic tilt, Batman!