Had to convince my own mother I'm not gay because I've never had a gf

>had to convince my own mother I'm not gay because I've never had a gf
>AGAIN

LOL you can't make this shit up, I should kill myself.

Also how long did it take you to bench 2pl8?

just say your gay and done
if you see cute girl and she ask if your gay you can say yes but shes so hot and special your not so sure anymore, works like a charm

Don't worry, as you get older and reach your late 20s, the comments will be go from being about being a fag, to questioning your mental health.

t. 29 y/o HHKV never brought a female home, never had friends etc, not gay, just autistic, to afraid to even try to get a GF, probably have some kind of undiagnosed mental disorder.

Why are the people here such fucking losers?

What happened to this board?

are you kidding me? this place as never been so normal.

In what way?

There is non-stop /r9k/ threads, there's always at least 5-10 in the catalog at any time.

hit 2pl8 bench again in about 3 months after taking 2 years off due to shoulder injury. went from 175-225 in no time at all.

still cant squat 2pl8 tho..

If my fatass can get a girl.... You can to. Force yourself to go out there and make friends.

how did you "convince" her exactly op?

not all of us are shitters like you who are happy being with a 2/10 cow

its like playing WoW, why would i ever want to bother playing WoW unless i was in a top world guild actually doing shit? i would rather just not play than be in some shitty guild with casualfags who dont care about wasting their time being shit cunts

>skipping leg day

>there's now only 5-10 r9k threads in the catalog now
>thinks that's alot
Get a load of this normal fag

you just used playing WoW as a metaphor for why you cant settle for a ugly girl, as if even a 2/10 bitch would ever want to date your nerdy, boring, lame ass.

>how long did it take you to bench 2pl8

about 4 seconds per rep

I got it after 1.5 years of lifting
3 years of gym membership

what would you settle for? A 5/10? A 7/10?

It's the elliot Rodger dillema. even though mommy says you are the most handsome man in the world, you might actually be a 4 or 5/10 with no amount of lifting fixing it. At that point you come to the crossroads, do you get a 4 or 5 or do you die a lonely virgin who will only settle for a 9 or 10 swedish chick who is also a virgin?

the different boards of 4 chan are just different aspects of us autists.
those who spend a lot of time on this site have something wrong with them, something that wasn't caused by 4 chan.
being here is just a reaction, not the cause

we are the beautiful ones

It's been like this for years, are you kidding me?

>those who spend a lot of time on this site have something wrong with them, something that wasn't caused by 4 chan.
something that can't be fixed by lifting

jelly?

>we are the beautiful ones
If you're referencing what I think you are, you couldn't be more correct. I wrote an essay on this (the different manifestations of social isolation and rampant nihilism in post industrial countries) last year and I even mentioned /r9k/. My professor liked it so much that he gave me 10 extra credit points...and then sent me an email telling me not to reveal my power level too much. He was a great professor but it's sort of weird to think that people that old browse Veeky Forums.

Post essay and email.

I got fat and hit it after ~9 months of SL

I lost weight and didnt start benching that much again for a year

Post the essay please, very interested in this.

>we are the beautiful ones
>If you're referencing what I think you are
What do you think he was referencing? Is this a quote from a book or something?

don't give up man. Keep lifting.

>had to assure my mom that I'm not asexual because I told her I'm gay but never had a boyfriend

Good shit man, can't make this up.

And I still can't bench two pl8, just kill me