Navy SEAL Training

Been training for the past year and a half and my recruiter told me he secured a SEAL contract for me.

Now that Trump is president, will I not be dying for the (((elites)))? Should I follow through?

Other urls found in this thread:

navyseals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/special-operations-nutrition-guide.pdf
navyseal.s5.com/workouts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are your stats?

What the shrek did you just shreking say about me, you little puss? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Shreks, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on fairytale creatures, and I have over 300 confirmed swamps. I am trained in donkeh warfare and I'm the top shreker in the entire Duloc armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shrek you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this swamp, mark my shreking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, shreker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pixies across Duloc and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, swamp maggot. The storm that shreks out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking shreked, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shrek you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare ear tube antenna things. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed shrek, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Duloc Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to shrek your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little puss. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your shreking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're shreking shreked, kiddo.

go back to /k/ you fucking troll.

Swim- 8:25
Push up- 105
Sit up- 109
Pull up- 33
Run- 8:45 ish

You got the stats but can you fire a rifle?
I'm currently in navy and work with the MA's. Couple BUDS failures here and 2 were because of the shooting.

mirin'

what were your stats like before you started training? and where you from?

Only time I've ever fired a gun was when I was 6 years old... on a boy scout trip.... with a .22

I heard that you don't need to even know how to fire a gun, they'll teach you there.

>what were your stats like before you started training?
Absolute shit.

Swim- fail
Push up- fail
Sit up- 63
Pull up- fail
Run- fail

>and where you from?
NJ

best of luck to you dude, especially the dive phase

> Angela Merkel insults Trump
> We go to war with Germany
> Trump himself organized a huge assault on Normandy
> "It worked before folks, it's gunna be great"
> Doesn't realize Normandy is in France
> Suddenly all of Europe against the U.S.
> We have become the world's enemy

Have fun dieing for that.

I didn't say I was going. I came here for some insight on whether I should do it. But thank you anyways.

And yeah, I heard dive phase is even harder than hell week

>implying

you ain't gonna make it bro.

It seems as if I have met my parallel

See you at coronado boi we're gonna be the best of frienss

IL

So... should I hit the range?

nigga are you actually

gonna be so fuckin not lit

naw bro just prestige on Call of Duty.

serious answer, yes. go tomorrow and buy an AR-15. find an outdoor rifle range near you. learn the Marine way to sight in your rifle. when you are consistently hitting paper at 100yds you will qualify.

Can I rent one? I don't have a spare $2K to spend on a gun I'll use for less than 6 months.

Anyway you can give a training outline?

What do you mean?

Just came back from Afghanistan. SEALs are not doing much there. I would go Army SF. Check out 18D, thats some useful shit for after you Army.

>will I not be dying for the (((elites)))?
Yes you will

Aren't the SEALs pretty much all in Iraq right now training the kurds?

>>will I not be dying for the (((elites)))?
>Yes you will
How?

Ignore him. It usually the recruits that have never fired a gun that do better. Also, how new are you? Rule 1 is never reply to anyone with a trip tag.

>Ignore him. It usually the recruits that have never fired a gun that do better.
I think I heard this as well

>Also, how new are you?
1 year

jel as fuck.

whats your routine?

also you realize trumps only going to be in for a max of 4 years right?

Str 18
Dex 14
Con 17
Int 8
Wis 3
Cha 9

I just follow the SEAL PTG mostly

For running I do 6 miles M/Tu/Th/F/Sat at a 7:30 pace

Thinking about bumping my mileage up to 35mi/week rather to decreasing my time.

How do you do so much cardio and still make steady bodyweight gains though? Just eat big?

was this the same routine you used when you started too?

>How do you do so much cardio and still make steady bodyweight gains though? Just eat big?
Read this:
navyseals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/special-operations-nutrition-guide.pdf

>implying trump isn't a crypto Jew

Wew lad. You'll still be dying For the Same people as before. I'm laughing at all you suckers who bought his "anti-establishment" LARPing

>was this the same routine you used when you started too?
Fuck no. I couldn't even run 2 miles when I started. I used this page to start off my running plan. Could barely finish the first couple weeks of Category 1, but got better after that.

navyseal.s5.com/workouts.html

What kind of autism do you have?

this is helpful. thanks.

ive been looking for a weights free exercise program.

as much as i subscribe to the whole starting bodyweight thing, it lacks the endurance training

Np.

Good luck.

because i suck at bodyweight and am already pretty good at runnin and swimming and would like to focus on bodyweight while maintaining running and swimming prowess

will read

> work with the MAs

...so youre an undes seaman in deck who got swindled into standing extra watches?

Yeah, definitely add in some body weight exercises. It helps with over all strength and will help improve your run/swim times by strengthening your core.

Wait as minute, you can join BUDS immediately after enlisting? I thought you had to be in the military before that.

They changed it a few years ago.Now theres a special bootcamp for them

OP, what's your height and weight? Is it true that you can't be that big to do all the bodyweight training? I'm 182 cm and 83 kgs. Before I bulked up, I was 68 kgs and could do 80 sit ups and 14 pull ups easily. Now that I'm heavier, I'm struggling with 8 pull ups, even though I'm objectively stronger. Would I need to lose weight if I wanted to fulfill the SEAL standards?

Also, post body pls.