Tinder

Alright I made fun of trump now how do I get her to lick my peepee

waste of dubs kill yourself

That's just a stupid opener. You need to be a little more direct now

like? how do i be direct without turning her off

im gonna take a shot in the dark and say "wanna lick my dick" is probably not the best way to go about this

Tell her you'd feel sad if she went back and ask if she'd miss you, then you ask her if she misses you now and then you go for it tiger

Kek wills it

8s confirm.

Slow it down 5-10 min responses

Get her talking

respond by asking logistics

get hangout

peepee lick

you fucking cuck

l-logistics??

does this work:

"hey ur really cute wanna come to my apartment"

or is asking her to come to my place too forward for these hos? shes 18 maybe shell get scared

That's honestly your best bet, though. if she's just responding with emojis then you don't have anything else to go off of and can't build a rapport.

Might work, might not. She looks like the type you could just ask to meet you at starbucks (or some lesser known coffee place for extra points) and go from there

She's with an actual Trump supporter as we type bro
You cucked yourself

She's not even hot enough for you to lower yourself like that

How am I doing bros. I made a thread you can ignore.

Well, seeing as you're a numale, make sure you tell her how much of a nice guy you are.

Decent but use less emotes

>I'll even let you look through my tinder sometime

What the hell? How autist?

A girl one time told me I was beta for asking "hows your day going?" Or "What are you up to?" Is this valid or is she being a cunt?

>sometime
NO
get number, setup time and place. Go there even if she doesn't

Aka
>I'm going to blah music venue friday, im going to blah bar friday, you should stop by ;)

How is that autist? Seriously asking. Ive got nothing to hide other than a few cheesey pick up lines. Plus I got plenty of hot matches on there, which could make me look good.

>morons not realizing im just making fun of trump to get ez hillary supporter pussy

Lol are you on tindr or writing an email to a colleague? Drop that shit

So I cant ever ask a girl how her day is going? What is a good alternative?

jesus this is so cringe knowing how contrived it is from your (or pretty much any guy's) point of view.

im fucking amazed real girls join tinder

Please elaborate on the contrived part. I am confused.

knowing the context the innocent tone of the conversation seems like you're mirroring her with the emojis and "cutsey" remarks

>prettiest girl on tinder

Tbh its not autist it implies you have every intention of meeting her in person and that youre confident it will happen. The rest was trash tho pull the trigger in the first line the ones who need a build up arent worth it, this is fit are you atracting her based on your personality or your abs

Have you heard the good news Veeky Forums?

He is risen.

Depends on the grill and context breh. If shes a friend of yours and youre just catching up or whatever I dont see the problem. But if its your crush and you're constantly texting her "how you doing?" at random times of the day it does feel weird.

Thanks breh. I understand

It's boring, unoriginal and she probably gets asked that 20 times a day. At least rephrase it or refer to something you talked about earlier.

it also makes you look lazy
> tell me something funny and interesting, while I sit here and watch

Might as well apologize for being a man, and ask if she needs someone to prep her bull.

If you were any kind of man, you wouldve already grabbed her by the pussy.

Shouldve went something like
>"Hows yo- dtf?"
Its like you give a fuck what they think. No bro, do you give a fuck about roadkill?

I always forget how much of Veeky Forums is socially handicapped by choice. Be a confident cheeky faggot and girls want to fuck you if you're Veeky Forums. It really is that simple.

I've literally started convos with, 'what up negro', with white girls and gotten their numbers in minutes. I'm also barely ottermode so if you are somewhat Veeky Forums, you will be fine.

>Not actually asking her out
>Didn't ask her out
>Change the subject completely
You dun goofed

Ight just sent that to 4 different bitches on snapchat. Time to see the results.

Fucking this.

be somewhat fit, use your own form of banter.

top kek how people actually think your body matters outside of shitposting on CBTs if you don't have a little bit of cheeky confidence faark yea mate straya cunt dont u forget it

setup a meet
escalate
grab her by the pussy

>get matches
>message first without that how r u bullshit
>No response
>they don't even unmatch me, just don't reply
>don't send them another message because I don't want to show I'm a creeper

WHY EVEN SWIPE ME AT ALL RREEEEEEEE

I've had that happen too. Frustrating.

>Hey guys, look at all my matches
You're just a tinder statistic to these whores

I've been on a few tinder dates. Never got laid though lel

This is how you meet up:

>Talk about something on her profile or one of her pictures as an opener
she responds
>ask how her week has been
bla bla
>hey are you free to get drinks on XYZ?
ye
>ok here's my number

Just get straight to the point before your autism blows it. That's my go-to strat.

You can start by going back

this is either a troll by an experienced man or a newbie

unless u are extremely physically attractive this will never work, ur too nice

what girls think if you're nice:
* you have none/very few options with other women
* you are unattractive to women because you have few options
* u are bad at sex because u are unattractive

why are homeless people so friendly and rich people so cocky? one needs your money, the other doesn't, who would you rather be friends with?

Trying way too hard.

These fucking crying emoji assblast me so badly holy fuck. Never EVER do that again my Man PLEASE

this US election has been good for ice breaking in Tinder thanks muricans

t. eurofag

to be fair I have much better text game than irl game so when they meet me in person and my autism shows they don't mind as much