Be 25

>be 25
>life going great
>have gf who is great looking, loving, fun, probably gonna have a family together in a few years
>old gf from college when I was 20 posts a picture on facebook
>its her and her boyfriend, she looks baeutiful
>mfw

Despite only dating for 6 months, 5 years ago and being in a great relationship with a different girl, it still makes my stomach turn whenever I see her with someone

Jesus Christ you're pathetic

>t. someone who has never felt the sweet tender embrace of a lover

You are what is wrong with this website, take this petty shit to /lgbt/ already

seems u posted this on the wrong board

ill sage this thread to help u to get it to 404 so u feel less embarrassed about ur mistake

thanks

>this board used to be known as the "tfw no gf" board

my how times have changed

cant feel you feel mate.

only ever had one serious relationship and i broke it off because i realized im uncomfortable with emotional intimacy and i couldnt be bothered fixing it.

Nigga get over it. Life is just like that.

nobody cares dude

sage

If life is this bad I wonder what death is like

Bro... Life is hard. It's full of beautiful shit, but at the same time, it's full of struggles and pain. It's just the way it is. I understand OP in a way, I finished a long relationship this year and of course it's painful. But you need to love the things you already have and look for a brighter future.

there's a phrase from a book i like:

"How do I know that loving life is not a delusion? How do I know that in hating death I am not like a man who, having left home in his youth, has forgotten the way back?"

not him, but how do you deal with the fact you wasted so much time?

It's not wasted time if you enjoyed it or learned from it. My ex was batshit insane at times, but we loved each other and matured together. I wouldn't be who I am today if not for that whole experience. Try to look for the things that made you grow up as a man and you'll see that it wasn't wasted time, even if things went sour.

Past is the past. Hold onto the good memories but you gotta move on. You're happy in life. You said so yourself. Unfriend or hide her and just keep doing what you do.

I've been your current girlfriend before.

It feels shit knowing that if your boyfriend's ex-girlfriend stopped by and asked for a second chance, he'd dump you immediately. Or he wouldn't even dump you, he'd immediately get with his ex, and as an afterthought, oh yeah I had a gf lol whatever I have my one true love again for a little while

The mistake was having your ex on facebook.

Not OP but thanks for saying that. It really struck me and made me realise something
>inbefore faggot

Agree with this.

We all got that girl. My ex broke it off with me and I denied her coming back into my life. I blew a load first. Seeing her with her new dude, eh if I really think deep into how much i used to love her it kinda hurts. For now, I just feel sorry for him so there's no hate or sadness between me or her. I legitimately hope she figures her life out. The new dude will never be me. She will spend her entire life looking for what we had only to settle for less. That's her fault. We have our differences and im just not down for what her life entails now and in the future. It's taken me weeks of crying and a lot of introspection to get to this calm state in my mind. The opportunities are endless, just like the stories in your head.

Fpbp. OP is a fucking faggot.

Anybody else feel like they report more than they post nowadays? Between the retarded feels thread, /r9k/, and /pol/, almost 2/3 of the catalog is off topic rule breaking shit. This board has really tanked.