Be me, straight white male

>be me, straight white male
>found gay guy online
>likes me for my body
>talk to him everyday because he gives me more attention than any girl ever would

It's a shame too.. he is really ripped, plus a 9 inch dick. I envy him quite a lot.

Is this what life is Veeky Forums? Will only other gay guys appreciate you for your hard-worked gains?

Don't knock it til you try it famalam

sounds like u should get some of that bussy and make Veeky Forums proud

If fags are hiring on you it means girls want you to hit on them
You're making it.. Sort of
You know how you feel good getting validation from a guy who wants you to suck his cock? Make a girl fee like that

>other gay guys
>other

>Facelts

You sound like a faggot. Maybe you're already gay talking about his dick and body like that.

Why would somebody do that?
Girls aren't ripped and don't have a 9 inch dick.

What he's saying is that gay men and straight women find you attractive. If one finds you attractive, the other one will aswell. Maybe you're just not noticing it. Women are more subtle.

but girls dont go out of their way to message you every morning with "how are you doing?" or "I wanna suck your dick so bad right now ;)"

If you start talking to girls and they like you, they will do that too.

Maybe but what will her friends think of you?

pics?

OP here, it's a picture of him that he sent me. 196lbs, he told me.

that long bulge you see isn't his left leg, it's his dick.

shit i get hit on weekly by guys at my gym and i have no idea why

You probably look weak and submissive

gay guys get off by making straight guys suck them off.
don't bother he's a weirdo who will dump u after he gets what he wants

t.gay guy

neither so it must be something else

i enjoy talking to people though, however i can't read signs for shit. maybe most of them think i'm flirting with them while in reality i'm just trying to be nice

100% straight here

but whats it like to have an anal orgasm

really its the opposite and gay guys want you to feed them your dick and cant ever get enough of it.

t.gay guy

go find out it will only change your 100% to a 99%

it's almost like everyone enjoys different things

top or bottom?

i know its like you cant sum up an entire group with one intent

Why dont you find out yourself, Im sure you have something in the house you could use as a dildo

top and never bottomed but i would for the right guy (daddy lascek)

dick pics

i regret everything OP, but here's my story:

>lifting for 3 years
>have a journalism minor so i know quite a few number of gays
>they are mostly pretty cool with me
>i become single and get pretty bummed about life for a couple weeks
>one of the gay guys starts becoming more and more effeminate around me and starts talking to me more
>one day im out drinking in a pub (small town) and i see some of the gay guys, effeminate is among them
>he's drunk and towards the end of the night he said that he would be a slave to my cock if i ever wanted and nobody needed to know
>a couple months later i'm very horny and very drunk and i end up texting him, go to his house and run a train on his asshole
>best blowjob i ever had, he made me cum 3 times and served my dick as i wanted
>for the next year i keep fucking him in the down low, the other gays seem to not know anything, i dont talk to him in class
>in the end of the year i tell him i like him more effeminate, and i would like if he entered hormone treatment
>he actually did the mad man
>now hes taking hormones and im fucking him but i dont want it anymore and i feel like im going to hell
>he looks okay but im not gay

i might just kill myself honestly i cant stop fucking him

That's pretty repulsive user and I'm a huge faggot.

You're literally gay, user. Just accept it and be happy with your boytoy.

God fucking dammit this stupid little webm makes me rage so hard. Look at them; vapid, oblivious, attention starved little cunts who spend more time texting each other and posting on instagram or facebook than actually interacting with each other.

It's because I have two daughters that shit like this pisses me off so much. I would hate for my parenting to fail in such a dramatic way as to produce such self-absorbed wastes of space.

I think that girls dont appreciate fitness and just look for a pretty face and a asshole personality.

You're parenting will be a strong force, but not strong enough to overcome peer pressure. This is the future.

I would fuck him. No homo

user I think you are Gay.

You are really nothing special to him fags try to fuck anything.

fugggggg :DDD

What does being gay or straight have to do with putting an inanimate object up your bum? Being gay means being attracted to men.

it's not gay if you put him on hormones and literally turn him into a girl

My gay bro just wanted my dick in him. He even said if we were to ever have sex its not like youd get a dick in you I dont do that.

I quit talking to him.

NOT FIT RELATED

FUCK OFF

I'd be willing to bet that you're getting catfished, user.

No faggot that looks like that is going to take time out of his day to sweet talk some random hetero, when he can get easy dick by going out to a club or going on grindr.

Unless he's into the whole fantasy of fucking the shit out of a straight guy.

I'm jelly desu

This, never trust a picture unless you already met the guy.

>I quit talking to him
Why?

Just kiss him and see what it's like.
You don't need to go farther if it's not you.

Holy shit

I appreciate your gains user, we all do.