Sup Veeky Forums I have a question

sup Veeky Forums I have a question

what's it like to have sex with a fat girl?

I went out with this girl on tinder last week, she was really nice and funny in texts and looked good in her pics, a little chubby but I don't mind that, especially since she had a cute face

but when I went for a coffee with her irl she was legit fat, dunno how she managed to make her look only chubby in pics, she's fat as fuck.

but the thing is, I still really wanna fuck her because
>I've never fucked a fat chick and I wanna know what's it like
>she's cool and has a pretty face
>giant tits and ass

I can score from her pretty fucking easily if I just go for it so what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

sfico.com/video/4eb413f24f57719fdf85b008c7e0abc4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok so you know when you work out real hard and your are all sweaty inbetween your arse-crack and armpits?

Imagine that but x3 and that's her spread booty.

Enjoy it, its just smellz

just ask her to shower beforehand and it's pretty comfy desu

The best sex I've ever had was with a BBW. I currently date a cardiobunny with great tits, but nothing compares to be submerged in meat, skin and fat.

If you just let go your social prejudices for a moment you get to appreciate the "excess" of those kind of bodies. They are visually appealing in their own disgusting and perverse way, and also the tactile stimuli spreads all over your body.

There is also an exciting component on the shame of fucking a girl like this. Everybody despises her, so it's somewhat "forbidden", even if easy.

Just make sure the girl has some minimal level of hygiene. A fat woman who lets go on this area could be a disaster.

Kek just don't work her up into a sweat?

Sounds gross m8

i get off pretty quickly so they normally dont have time to work up a sweat

this. clean fat chicks are awesome.

Get out.

>nothing compares to be submerged in meat, skin and fat.
sounds like a fucking horror novel

wew lad not I really wanna do it

I was more asking is it harder to fuck a fat girl, harder to make her cum or something

You'll be doing all the work, that's for sure.

are you saying you wouldnt fuck this goddess?

Never again.

ever seen pic related

wanna share a story?

It has a little bit of that, yes. But that's one of the reasons why it feels perverse, outlandish and exciting if you let go.

Some fat girls give amazing blowjobs and are eager to comply with any fetish you desire. That somewhat compensates their lack of stamina.

yes

you can fuck em harder since they don't get laid that often and the ass is fat so that's a plus

you're missing out senpai. one day you'll wake up and realise you could have been in a relationship with a smol fit girl while fugging bbw's on the side, and you'll realise you wasted so much time.

>relationship

reee

I can tell you they give great head, that's for sure.

Don't do it. I've met up with a couple fat/chubby girls and pity fucked them and it not worth it

I've regretted it every time and I'd never want to be seen in public with them

nah. fat chicks are alright.

Look bro. If you, the nigga set standards for yourself then the woman, aka fat hoe, will need to get skinny if she wants some. If you, negro, set some standards on the type of women you fuck, aka not fucking sluts, then sluts won't slut and good girls wont slut because negro doesn't want a slut.

If everyone keeps fucking the fat hoes then there will always be a decline in pussy for lifting fags on this board. In order for a surplus, we got to set the standards on the type of women we fuck. So much to the point where fat bitches or sluts can't get dick unless they tidy up and become a good clean lean all natural organic fed hoe.

Spread this.

as soon as you blow your load you have to evacuate the premises immediately in order to limit the post fat chick sex shame.

they might be completely unaesthetic in every other regard, but I will say this:

There is no experience like having a fat chick riding cowgirl on you hard and slamming you into the bed with every bounce.

It was a pretty comfy fuck, a girl I was fucking was into some pretty aggressive shit so it was definitely interesting. I found she didn't smell everywhere as people said, but her vagina smelled strong and it took some getting used to. Now my dick smells kinda that it too after fucking her raw and I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of that despite washing it to the point of mild didcomfort.

She was good, I don't know if I'd do it with her again but I can think of a couple other similar sized girls I would

I'll just get drunk so no shame

attaway mate. it'll be a good time.

hnghh

Ha thats exactly what i told this cute fat chick, she had asked me out before and i declined..

She was real cute though, and we got to talking, and she asked..

>Would you ever kiss me?
>Only if I was drunk, or high
>Omg really? come over to my house and we can have some drinks

Fuark i honestly meant it in the worst way

that wont happen cause niggas be desperado.

very few men have proper PROPAH standards.

Just pound her out doggy, pull her hair, and choke her. The fat ass is like a pillow protecting your hips

Who can you casually fuck if you won't fuck sluts because "hurr i have standards"? By definition any girl who'd fuck you is a slut so is this just a meme to troll idiots into remaining a virgin/getting relationcucked?

that honestly sounds comfy as fuck, do it if she's cute

Oh yeh, ooooh yeh

[NSFW link, duh] sfico.com/video/4eb413f24f57719fdf85b008c7e0abc4.html

I've jiggled to that video numerous times. Love dem titties

I hate fucking fat/chubby chicks. I've found that they often give good head but beside that it's a shit show.

They're low energy lazy sacks of shit almost all the time. I like being able to see and feel the actual musculature of a girl in bed, not grab handfuls of flub.
I like being able to toss girls around, to hold them down, restrict them with my strength but with fat girls it's ten times harder.

They lack flexibility, the lack enthusiasm, they're heavy and rarely have tight pussies.

If a chunky girl is pretty and wants to nosh me off I won't refuse but after making the mistake of fucking them too many times I'm on a skinny/fit chicks only diet.

Gimme a pert handful of ass, a decent handful of tit, a flat tummy and some flexibility and I'm in heaven.

Depends how fat and how her hygiene is.

If she's an ultra whale it probably won't be much fun. There is absolutely a point where too much fat just becomes gross.

On the other hand a girl that in the chubby range can be fucking great. The best fucks of my life have been with chubby girls. Not much beats sinking your cock into a girl that has soft curves, nice tits and a juicy ass. It's really down to your own tastes what is considered chubby and at what point it becomes just plain old fat, but you'll know when you see it. It's your call.

If she's fat and has poor hygiene you're gonna have a bad time regardless. If she's fat and has good hygiene you might have a good time but personally I'd start to get physically turned off by a fat chick.

Personally a nice chubby girl is just right though and if she's that definitely go for it dude. Pic related is fucking perfect for me.

Kek. Alpha as fuark.

This.

Also fat girls usually smell

and theeeere it goes nofap

it's annoying, enjoy not being able to bury your dick properly

don't pass out, you'll wake up next to a fat chick

>submerged in meat, skin and fat.

what are these ''ape-humans'' pictures called?

its kind of ok. but not ideal. she will start to sweat halfway through. also if she isnt thicc she will have cottage cheese ass. i would just jerk off if I were you

ehh don't mind that