Awaiting a phone interview for a position in a warehouse

>awaiting a phone interview for a position in a warehouse

How do I reduce the chance of breaking my back.

Lift with the legs.

ded lyfts

Keep back straight and tight throughout the lift. Use the legs to get stuff of the ground. Do this every single time and your back will be fine

Listen to the people above, and if it feels too heavy, leave it alone. This is your job, not the gym.

Use a forklift.

Get a better job

answer the phone lying down

If its a good warehouse they will teach you during orientation

Just letting you know those fat "big guys" don't lift. they could probably only do 2pl8 once that's why they stress themselves out big time.

>she's getting old

bruh she still looks pretty great

how do i into job thats not retail or warehouse

Underrated

> Tfw I have a retail job and am known for exceptional customer service, but the managers have you spend 75% of your shift in the warehouse lifting shit without providing equipment and safety measures.
This was not in the job description at all.

I used to work in a warehouse and I can help you out here.

Make sure to lift in a jerking and twisting motion, your spine is basically like a coiled spring so by twisting during your lift you tighten that spring (spine) making it less likely to snap or flare out and become like that weird slinky you had as a kid that went all retarded.

Secondly once you have whatever you're lifting fully picked up make sure to flare up onto your toes, this will make sure that your body comes to a more gradual resting position after the lift and will help your body to not break down as fast.

Do both of these while working there and you'll leave in as good a shape as you entered at the worst. At the best you'll get a few gains in from heavy functional lifting :)

>not retail or warehouse
;_;

>Make sure to lift in a jerking and twisting motion
woah why do this mate? This isn't /b/

I fried my lower back by doing stiff leg deadlifts and then unloading a van full of small boxes really fast the next day.
Now I look upwards when lifting boxes and it helps and take my time and use my legs when unloading stacked vans.

kek

Fuck off, troll

kek

yeah make sure you avoid twisting thats what fucked my back up twice!
move your legs at all times

>so are we

She's been past her prime for a couple years now

do you have any koalafications?

if not then do you have any hobbies?

find a business that can use something you are good at, and apply there for a job doing the thing you're good at

Literally who

Angie Varona.
>I don't care that you're new.