How are we all doing today Veeky Forums

How are we all doing today Veeky Forums

What's on the agenda for the day, and what are you training?

Other urls found in this thread:

teepublic.com/t-shirt/807864-zyzz-veni-vidi-vici-design
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did OHP with 57.5kgx3

CLOSING IN ON ONE BIG BOY PLATE EITHER SIDE

THANK YOU CORGI, KING OF PL8

I'm rocking some back today, trying to get thicc. Corgi will guide us to righteous gains.

might as well do just do handstand pushups f your not gonna ohp more than your own weight

keep going m8

Full body nigga i got front squats, one arm rows, bench press, rdls and kettlebell snatches

What's your set and reps like? I haven't done a proper full body in a year or so

Used to lift consistently, then got a gf while at school and overtime at work. Now I'm getting back at it finally but doms is hitting me good. Today is my rest day and tomorrow morning before work is when I lift.

I feel you, I work close to 60 hours a week so I only lift 3 times a week now. Sucks mane

Who in the fuck would bring a tiny dumb puppy like that to a gym.
They must want the little son of a bitch to die.

I just do 3x5 on everything, except the snatches are 6x5/5 currently and Im adding sets. I like to keep training as simple as possible so I can enjoy it.

He's obviously about to break a diddly lift pr

did DL 3.5 pl8 for 5 reps today
Next week I might finally get 4pl8

Feels good after making no progress for a month

gotta take care of driver's license BS, so I'll go on foot since it's cardio day anyway. take care of both things with one stone.

later, got to get to work early to chat the ginger who has been hitting on me at work. she's been giving me pecks on her cheeks and all, so I guess she's serious enough about this. she had been miring me before for a few days. she's as dull as it gets, so I'm not that excited (while she is cute, freckled, redheair and decent face, her body is meh and she has no personality at all).

I wonder if I can even muster enough excitement to even date her. I'm terrible at faking it, but at the same time, it's been almost 4 years since I last dated so I guess I shouldn't pass on this. There are two other girls I would be more excited about, but they aren't nearly as much of a sure thing...

*MY cheeks

I am afraid of lifting in a crowded gym and looking retarded.

But I can only go at 6pm which is like "meat head power hour" which is how the university i go to describes that hour at the gym.

How do I overcome this fear? I just want to make it.

I'll be training tonight. It's going to be Squats 255x3x5, OHP 120x3x5, Deadlift 255x3x5(I need to improve my grip strength).

*Deadlift 255x1x5

Doing chest today with a bit of tricep accessories.

Kind of worried though because my left wrist is clicking and is kind of sore today, so I'm afraid of putting too much weight on it. Might be a bitch and just use machines/cables in order to avoid any serious damage.

Today is yolo day, I'm doing my main lifts on mo/we/fri so today I'm probably be doing hang cleans, ohp, pull ups and maybe try out the leg press

Just go at that time and keep going, eventually you'll realize nobody gives a fuck about you and you can just focus on yourself.

My first year of lifting I always had to go betwee 6-7pm when it was absolutely packed. I'd be nervous when I got there so I just rode a stationary bike or ran on the treadmill for like 10 minutes until I was less nervous, then I went and did my lifts.

Squat day today

did abs and low abs with ballasted shirt, and did some bodyweights for my upper body

If you dont stop caring what other people thinl about you aint never gonna make it

Making gains again after being on a cut for a while and recovering from injuries. Still feel some weird aches and pains in a couple places but I'm going for it anyway.

>think I got shin splints from squatting with bad form
>think I got tendonosis in my left arm somehow or my left lat is fucked or something

also going on a date with my second girlfriend today.

Bodybuilder reporting in. Back day means three hours of pulling things towards my face, chest, and belly button at various angles. I really enjoy it.

how do you cure your arm from tendonosis? I think i've the same problem boy

What are some good body group splits to do? Like, can you do chest and back on same day? Or is it better to do like chest and legs?

It gets easier with each session. Just keep going, and never let anyone or anything interfere with your gains. Including your own anxiety.

You cut your lifts in half and do PT for 6 months. Tendon injuries suck shit through a straw.

PT?

What if you need less than your bodyweight

Physical therapy bro

are there any particular foods to eat to decrease the time?

My legs are still really sore from my Tuesday work out. I take breaks on monday and wednesday but I lift 4 days a week. I didn't work out for a week because I use my uni gym right now and we had fall break, so is that it? or maybe I'm not eating enough? either way, should I go today, or just wait to feel less sore tomorrow

after praying to Gainz God its DLs with basically no weight. i was hurt last year and im tryna do it right this time.

BRUHS
doing pull day today. trying to get amped up right now for my 120 lb deadlifts

Taking a week off let's your body recover, so that's prolly why you're sore still. I'd go to the house of gains anyways

that puppy is cute as hell.

not sticking cold barrel of my gun into my mouth

>mixing metal and bumper plates
>absolutely savage

my friendo wants to get Veeky Forums so I'm gonna teach him phrak's GSLP variant and learn him to squat properly.

For myself, split jerks and squats.

Going to try to get 2 reps at 3pl8. Is wearing a belt cheating?

going to hit up a yoga class
maybe some elevated handstand pushups
maybe some weighted ring dips
we'll see

I'm on my buffer day

I train three days to failure with a rest between each day
after my third day I have an additional buffer rest day to ensure I can return at full power for day 1

Boxing today, I love sparring and the focus mitts so much. Weightlifting is great but since I have joined boxing I look forward to it so much more.

wat

Good form pupper

He broke his pr, I'm quite proud

Skinny af with no tris. Gonna do squats, bench, barbell row, with some tricep pulldowns and skull crushers, maybe a few dips but I can't seem to feel them in the right areas, think I should work on regular tri workouts for a while

Fat guy reporting in. I had to tone down things because I was getting too tired at work to perform adequately.

I've been doing steady state cardio, fan rower and leg curls to build my legs up though.

I'm not doing a dumb, am I?

Made this Zyzz shirt
teepublic.com/t-shirt/807864-zyzz-veni-vidi-vici-design

Thoughts?

Send me one I'll test it out ;D