Fit humor

Guys I feel really down today for.. reasons , I need to cheer up a bit , can we get a fit humor thread goin ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-QOhHx1C75o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a fat hate classic

does anyone have the one about the muscle confusion?

fuck i fucking lost it

I'm new to Veeky Forums and from what I can tell people love this guy here, what went wrong? how did you scare him off?

THEY WILL NEVER LEARN

Didn't the guy in the top picture overdose on medicines a few years ago?

well some of his advices were shitty to say the least X) besides that i dont know , i used to follow scoobys advice like ten years ago when i was a teen and i didnt found about Veeky Forums since a lot later were he had already left

he also had an irrational fear for squats

I know he says some retarded stuff about diet doesn't he? I've had a look at his videos just because he does a lot of stuff based around working out at home (I'm a student and can't afford a gym membership).

well i belong to the home gym master race too and some of the exercises he shows are pretty solid but appart from that his advice is mostly toward regular people trying to get fit and not the /fit meatheads or aspiring bodybuilders and stuff

Well that's fine I suppose, I'm just trying to put on a bit of muscle and work on my fitness before joining the forces.

Thanks, user

i have fun in the forces i used to be in the army too i got discharded a few weeks back , what you need more to focus at least (in my country) is muscle endurance and cardio, doin stuff like 50 push ups pluss in one go pulls ups and shit.

Yeah I've figured out I'm gonna have to get doing some cardio. I'm British and my dad was in the army and told me the same thing, it's a shame cause cardio is much less rewarding than strength training to me.

Sorry for de-railing the thread btw.

holy KEK

Someone was able to find out where he lived and who his family members were.

Scooby left pretty much immediately after that

Poor Scooby

I got you senpai. What ever you are going through you will make it through just fine in the end.

tell us what you're going through OP

the pass few motnhs have been shit guys , and ive literaly been through many shit , on top of that i was diagnosed as a bipolar and before that i was closed in a psychiatric hospital for like 2 months i got out a few weeks back medicated and i feel weak i ve gotten weak and overall i feel pretty shitty about myself

my gf left me cause she couldnt cope up with the fact that im medicated right now and it affects my libido my so called friends forgot about me not that had that many before to begin with

my birthday im comming soon and ill probably be all alone like always , and all that shit are just the top of the iceberg , i know there are guys that have it way worse than me but a man can stay strong for so long... if it wasnt for my family i would have done an hero 6 months back

Still makes me laugh.

>never the right amount of erection

youtube.com/watch?v=-QOhHx1C75o

Always makes me laugh; thank you for posting this user

Feel better user.

How long ago was this?
Feels like waking up from a coma

Gets me every time that's literally me

kekd

Holy kek

why would you hide gains? just wear nice tshirts.
what even is cocoonmode

>tren dick

What?

this is still my fav desu

DED

ur 1 rep max

can you explain the joke? it went over my head
wait, nevermind, it was just your OHP 1 rep max

it's a inside joke, i'm withholding myself labeling you as a newfag bc it's friday but yeah... delete this.

WHO DID DIS

i cant bbreath

some times, or with certain people, tren will give you ED while on it

What ever happened to this guy?

wasnt it proven jeff seid doxxed him? there were some pictures from the guy who supposedly did it with bank statements of getting a few grand from jeff. couldve been fake obviously, but not totally unlikely

>tfw you get to the bottom of the thread
>remember life still is shitty at this moment

Well thanks for the little break guys it was fun

Fucking lost lmaoooooooo

hey, it's not that bad, and it will get better for sure
hang in there

Anyone have that post where the guy explained what grill body parts are equivalent to guy ones?
Started something like the butt is actually the biceps

But seriously, who would eat 22 fucking banana peppers?

>be at PC store
>getting ink

Why the fuck would you get a tattoo from a PC store?

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

Posting some keks from last week on a thread about fucking trannies
1/?

2/?

3/?

4/4

>oh its user the trann fucker

That's a reasonable response, desu. Dealing with drunk people, especially girls, can really suck.

keksimus maximus!!!!!
besides the tran fucker , he went to back a tranny and he was surpriced that he had a dick?? xxaxaxaxaxaxax

Got fugged by a tranny not 2 weeks ago. I did it because I was actually curious about my homo side. I didn't enjoy it as much as I would have liked to. If any of you fellas are curious, I suggest you go for it. You feel bad for a day, then it goes. Back to pumping girls, easy-peasy.

Every time...

Wow. i actually cried laughing.

Stop shilling you fucking tranny

>the fit-shaming is real

MY SIDES

>kale shake