Bear Mode Thread

No. The sticky doesn´t say anything about this kind of trainning or diet.

I have 6 months going to the gym and I am looking for a routine and diet to achieve this kind of body (musclefat).

What kind of lifting should I fouce more? I have hear to just go full deadlifting or just lift as much as possible.

Any advice would be great. Thanks

Focus on the big four, do some accessories, lift big, eat bigger, don't be a manlet

eat enough, get enough sleep.
compounds
little accessory
try to progress in compounds every time youre at the gym

be happy with yourself

that way you will just care about hitting your protein macros and live happily a normal life being strong and also stress free

which compunds and accessory are a must do?

Try starving yourself for long periods of time, then binge eating a truck load of food, it makes you store more fat.

Make sure the weight your lifting is big, concentrate on the big four lifts.

None of this will work if you're currently a DYEL skelly, you need to get strong first, otherwise you'll just look fat.

I am 210lbs atm. Is that enough?

OHP
Bench
Squats
Deadlift

Depends user, where you at with your lifting? You broke 1/2/3/4 yet?

>deadlifts
>bench
>bent over rows
>ohp
in my opinion squats are debateable, but they are certainly not bad.

acc
>heavy ass ez curls
i just love those, that pump u get from them, uff
>v-grip lat pulldowns
>tri pushdowns or something similar
>hanging leg raises
>bent over lateral raises

acc acc
>VERY light external shoulder rotations before every workout

Question related

Should I do cardio or is just a gains loss?

>>bent over rows

These too, In fact, I'd say that Veeky Forums as a whole needs to talk about the big 5, rather than big 4 lifts.

Cycle it in, you want to gain mass? Don't do cardio, just eat and lift, you want to cut down a little bit of fat, start the cardio, watch what you eat.

Bear mode is strong, but not necessarily healthy.

>You broke 1/2/3/4 yet?
is that really necesary?

>is that really necesary?

Do you want to be strong? Gotta lift big to get big.

you just need to do OHP, Bench or Dips and Rows or weighted pull ups, don't fall for the squat and deadlift meme

much more of the bear mode aesthetic depends on your insertions really (wide hips, low insertion lats, good adonis belt), you should focus on getting big and then seeing how your body develops

Rather than training legs, if you actually want to have a good lower body, get into sprinting, that way you will actually have a good skill and stamina

user how many repetitions do you recomend for each one?

Can anyone share any routines and not just the exercise you do?

Seriously, gym trainners suck. I am not even sure if I should keep mine.

Lift for strength, 3-5x5 on all exercises, heavy as you can physically lift with good form.

depends on your numbers really, and how your body responds, but if you are still on your first year lifting a 5x4-6 for compounds will do fine, then 3x8-12 on isolations and you are set

I honestly prefer 3x full upperbody workouts, since i don't train legs on those, on rest days i sprint if i feel like doing it.

I used to do a really minimalist routine for a long time, it went like

5x4-6 Dips or OHP
5x4-6 weighted pullups

4x10 lateral raises or chest cables (lateral raises on dips days and chest cables on ohp days)
3x10 hammer curls

How does one starts with deadlift and ohp?

cub here
arms look good same with chest but belly is flabby as fuck and have love handlers

how do I fix this?