Bald brahs GTFIH (srs)

Am currently balding hella bad.
Did the hair test where you run your 4 fingers through your hair and squeeze pretty tight and pull upward.

Pulled out 17 hairs brahs.
Hair has thinned a lot, and my hair has receded a good bit too.
All started ever since I tried my first cycle of masteron. Has been shedding ever since. Guess the mast ended up kick-starting the MPB gene and now there is no stopping it.
Thinking about just going to my hair lady tomorrow and telling her to just buzz it and get it over with.

How do I cope?
Grow a badass beard? (I have good beard genetics)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OBJmBVecjAU
kyleduck.com/blog/how-to-regrow-your-hair/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shave it, grow a beard and get a tan.

Also, you can still "get" girls if you have the confidence (which you do)

youtube.com/watch?v=OBJmBVecjAU

here's how to cope:
1. buzz/shave
2. get swole. a skinny bald guy looks like an auschwitz prisoner
3. if white, get a tan. look at pics of bald guys and you'll easily see a pattern: the darker their skin, the better they pull off being bald. don't go overboard, but keep at least a minor tan going
4. some facial hair usually works well

and realize that while almost all girls will prefer hair to baldness, how much they care about it varies from complete deal-breaker to indifferent. focus on the girls who like how you look and ignore the rest.

Not op.... But can only grow pic related. It actually goes with me...Fatty here btw trying to lose weight so I look better when i completely bald.

It's worth it, keep at it and don't quit.

Shaving your head can be a good look. It really depends on what your head looks like. Some people have some unfortunate looking heads, which makes it harder to pull off

OP here

This is me
body and beard genetics
Don't know whats gonna happen saturday but hope i look good otherwise time to go bradley martyn mode

Also I already wear a hat anyway all the time because im too lazy to style my hair

you're far from having to shave your head dude
just brush your hair and don't be afraid to be a bit rough, that stimulation will be good for the follicles and help grow more hair

You got a beard man and the body. You're good.

Your hairstyle doesn't make any fucking sense. Also it doesn't look like you're balding at all. Is this an old pic?

Yeah probably just me stressing the fuck out about it then.
I know i'm going bald though for sure.
It's progressively getting worse since I tried out masteron.
Will take your advice fella.
Otherwise i'll just focus on getting as aesthetic as possible and learning how to change my mindset on this debauchery

It's long on the crown and short on the sides, tapered.
It looks odd from that angle but from the front its good.

this man speaks the truth. some guys pull off the bald look well while others don't.

This is me, just shave it off ? I know I need to lose weight.... And my ears ain't going to help the situation....

I'm seriously thinking of hair transplant or ear surgery....

yo what the fuck are you doing with that chin strap man

your hair looks fine...

pleb-tier facial hair though

Like I said it goes with me for some reason. So is it at the point to shave it ?

only dandruff for me

Pleb-tier?

kyleduck.com/blog/how-to-regrow-your-hair/