What supplements are you taking every day

>magnesium 375mg
>zink 40mg
>vit c 1000mg
>biotin

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/citrulline/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Magnesium, Zinc, Vitamin D, Fish oil, multivit.

Vit D, Fish Oil, Magnesium, MultiVit

fish oil daily, vitamin d3 every other day. would supplement some minerals too if i didnt include so much oats and nuts in my diet

10000ui of vitamin d
fish oil

why magnesium?

5000 iu d3
400mg test ew
600mg tren ew

>not taking supplements that actually works

>thinks creatine powder is more "natural" than hormones

OP here, magnesium is great for recovery after workout just don't overdo it cause you?ll be traped in bathroom

Multivitamin with chelated minerals
Vitamin D 4000 IU
Prasterone 50mg
Omega 3 Oil 1000mg
Mg/K/Aspartic Acid combination
Why so much zinc? There are no known benefits over the standard 10mg, except you're inhibiting inhibition of copper, iron, molybdenum, manganese and chromium by taking up limited metalloprotein by useless zinc.

60000iu d3 vitamin tbqh

2x Multi
Fish oil
Garlic extract
Coq10

biotin,multi,vit d

>inhibiting inhibition
Sorry, meant inhibiting absorption.

Zinc, Vit. D, Fish Oil

i meant 10 but copy pasted 40

Fish oil and d3 in the morning, and zma before bed. That's all

i have terrible genetics, i can't grow my arms, i'm bulking at 300 cal for 5 months now and my arms look the same, more vascular but the same, i'm gonna start taking mass gainer, at least 700 extra calories for me, i'm wondering how fat it'll make me look and how much muscle mass it'll give me, lets say i gain 1 kg in one month, will it be 50% muscle 50% fat? or more fat and less muscles?

Fish oil, vit D, vit b12 (I don't eat meat), zinc, magnesium. Seems like a popular setup here.

when i wake up:
>1 whey shake
>1g l-tyrosine
>400mg l-theanine
>200mg caffeine
>1,5g l-carnitine
>6g l-glutamate

intra workout:
>bcaa

post workout:
>1 whey shake
>1 carb snack, a couple of cookies, a little rice, something similar

snack:
>1 weight gainer

dinner:
>1 weight gainer
>+ dinner ofc

others
>multivitamin
>creatine

How much vitamin D can I take without getting sick? I normally take 5000 a day, bit I have some 50000 pills. Can I take them daily for a short while?

don't throw money on bcaa you get enough of those with whey protein

The overdose amount is something insane like 500,000 daily. You'll be fine, but there's really no reason to take more than 5k.

Why won't you read an article and see? Vitamin D is toxic in high doses.

>Vitamin d3 1400 IU
>Vitamin A 800 IU
>Whey

I know, but the only 'cases' I see are where someone has taken 50k+ for several months. I wanted to know if a short time is okay.

I was under the impression that the more you take, the more you store, though? It's fat-soluble, so it doesn't just rinse-out, right?

>Citrulline malate, 3g 3xday
>Arginine, 3g 3xday
>Pine bark extract 150mg 1xday

yeah, i just like them when i workout fasted

none because I get them all from food :^)

how does arginine help? been thinking about getting a load

makes your semen volume larger

I shoot bigger loads and my flaccid dick is bigger. Anecdotal but whatever, shit was cheap

right now im going a little overboard, trying to figure out what I like

>fish oil
>D3
>Zinc
> Citruline DL Malate
>Either theanine or baclofen (switch off every couple of days) for that intense anti-anxiety and focus). Would highly reccomend both.
>caffeine, obviously

If you take vitamin d3, make sure you also take vitamin k2

will try those, thanks

good lookin out

None. Not even protein powder.

zma and creatine

Zinc for strong boners and that's it

Alldayyoumay 1 gallon sweet tea, 3-4 servings of "Real Food" in between breakfast and lunch, Isoflex whey, 51/50 and full as f*ck stack. Just got off of a Performix Super T iridium cycle. I have so many god damn supp samples from olympia I dont even know what to do with them.

magnesium is probably the most important out of them. It's like the body's engine

Is it safe to supplement 200-400mg without first checking your magnesium levels with a blood test?
Right now I'm thinking about doing one to check for Magnesium, Zinc and Vitamin D levels

>falling for the magnesium meme

Kek DYELs are getting desperate

Is there a pic/page with all these supplements compiled including for what they are good?

Gonna run a test-E cycle when I get home from winter break because I'm too pussy to ship it to my dorm or my office.

Few notes of magnesium:

- Magnesium must be chleated magnesium as this is the best form to make sure its properly absorbed. You can buy this on amazon etc.
- Taking a high dose of magnesium will magnesium will make you sleep like a baby and feel really refreshed in the morning.I like to take 700mg before bed occasionally.
- Too much magnesium can act as a laxative. I find Once i supplement over 700mg in one session, I will get the shits.
- Magnesium is linked to testosterone production and magnesium deficiency (very common) will cause lowered testosterone levels.
- You lose quite a bit of magnesium when you workout through sweat so its especially important for lifters.

x2/week

1 multivitamin
1 fish oil
1 vitamin d3 400iu

Arginine is only good when stacked with citrulline malate, it's not very effective.

Citrulline is no joke though, I run about 10g of that a day stacked with 5.5 g arginine. Best way I've found to naturally increase vascularity and it has helped my erections immensely. Stuff is dirt cheap too, make sure you buy it in powder form

Not very effective alone**

What...the...fuck. Thats so many drugs

the fuck bro? Do you want to shorten your lifespan?

Occasionally fish oil when I do an ec stack
But bro supplements aren't regulated
You never know what you are getting
I threw my supps a while ago cuz I don't think this shit is actually good for daily long term use

Orange Triad

3000mg fish oil
4000iu d3
200mg chelated magnesium
15mg optizinc 1mg copper
1000mg vit c fairly regularly

sometimes I won't take or take less zinc or magnesium if having lots of eggs and nuts

What is the purpose of taking biotin? Only hair / nail growth?

Prozac/Mirtazapine for brain gains
Multivitamin
Glucosamine Sulfate for joint pain because it really works

Everyday:
Vitamin D
Repair Guard
CoQ10/Ubiquinol
DHEA
5-HTP

Not every day:
Zinc
Prostate Support
Pygeum
Lysine

whoops, forgot the krill oil. You fish oil niggas need to step up your game.

500mg b6
Fish oil
Anti allergy pills

Maca

Used to take zinc but I already had enough in my diet and got so sick I spent two days at the hospital. Haven't touched any supplement other than creatine since then

>Zinc
>Vitamin D3
>Krill Oil
>L-Arginine
>L-Citrulline Malate
>Maca
>Tongkat Ali
>Fenugreek
>Creatine

My dick is rockhard 24/7

>Everyday
Vit D3 2000 IU
Fishoil 2000 MG

>Acne/Skincare
Zinc 50 MG
Vit A 10,000 IU

Recovery/Sleep

ZMA

How effective is l-citrulline? thinking about copping some 750mg caps on a cycle with 1g l-arginine

It works.

is there a brand or market you recommend buying from? $22 for 180 750mg caps on amazon

Creatine
Calcium and Vitamin D
Multi-vitamin with calcium and magnesium

examine.com/supplements/citrulline/

I use the malate form. I don't feel very different day to day but I can say that 5000MG + a cup of black coffee is just as affective as any PWO I've ever taken without any of those nasty jitters that make you feel like your on meth.

I feel less fatigued in workouts and breathe better, it's essentially a better version of l-arginine. It's also cheap as fuck if you buy bulk powder of amazon. Mixes well with water and tastes like lemons.

genova on Veeky Forums??

thanks mate, found $12 / 200g powder.
do you take daily, even on rest days, or just as a PWO?

>tfw vegan
cyanocobalamin 1000mg

I take it daily. 3000MG on off days, and 5-6000MG when I lift about an 1-1 1/2 hours before I go to the gym.

mornings
>krill oil
>vitamin b complex + vitamin c
>calcium, magnesium + zinc
>vitamin d
>essential amino acids
>l arginine
>l theanine
>l citrulline malate
>l carnitine
>pygeum
>saw palmetto
>soya lecithin
>ashwagandha
>garlic extract
>oyster extract

post workout shake
>2tbsp coconut oil
>2tbsp peanut butter
>2 scoops rolled oats
>3 scoops whey protein
>1 scoop creatine
>banana
>almond milk
>ice

Super Male Vitality
Brain Force

He's already throwing his money away on weight gainers.

Look, when it comes to supplements, nobody knows more about supplements better than I, and believe me, I know a lot about supplements. What they have been doing to our supplements... it's just... terrible. Terrible. Even China is making supplements better than us. And don't get me wrong, I don't hate China. I love China. I have great relationships with China. I love the Chinese people. But they're definetely outsmarting us. *sniff* We're going to have to bring our supplements back, folks. And they will come back better and stronger than ever before. It's gonna be yuge, that I can tell.

What is the advantage with krill over fish

ZMA
BCAA 3:1:2
Creatine (mono-hydrate)
Iron
Mens 1 A-day
omega 3's

>vitamin D 100µg (4000IU)
>vitamin A 1500µg RE / vitamin E 12mg alpha-TE / 10mg zinc multipill
>2mg organic memebound copper

Based on my own diet analysis & blood test.

>Zinc Picolinate 50mg
>Vitamin E 400mg
>Vitamin C 1g
>Vitamin b1,b2,b5,b6
>Choline 2g
>Inositol 1g
>L-Carnitine 4g
>L-Taurine 3g
>Lysine 4g
>Collagen 10g

Creatine 5g
Zinc 30mg
Vitamin C 200mg
Magnesium 300mg
And of course whey.

I've got some leucine, but I'm saving the rest of that for when I next cut.

Reminder for this guy and everyone else, examine.com covers just about every worthwhile supplement out there and thousands that are shit.

>vitamin C
Enjoy cancer at 30
You don't need antioxidants from supplements, you'll get enough natural antioxidants from a healthy diet

Enjoy your prostate cancer

It's pretty much impossible to overdose on magnesium unless there's already something severely wrong with your kidneys, any excess magnesium is excreted as piss and shit because of this very high doses of magnesium are often used as a laxative

Afaik it's recommended to not over-supplement as it could lead to stomach pain. No limit on dietary magnesium tho.

90% the convenience of only having to take 1-2 krill capsules to get the same amount of omega 3 as 9-10 fish oil capsules, 5% because krill oil phospholipids have slightly better availability and 5% because krill oil contains astaxanthin which has lots of dank health benefits(although the amount of astaxanthin in most krill oil supplements is very low)

So I noticed not many people are taking creatine, why is that?

I thought it was the most common supp other than whey/zma

Many protein powders include creatine

Wha does have to do with cancer?

none because im not a giant pussy

What does Vitamin C has to do with cancer at 30?

enjoy ur peripheral neuropathy retard

how big dose of ice? is over 30 grams safe?

Don't fuck with ice.

You're writing like a retard.

Oats

800-1000g of carbs a day b12 once every blue moon

>5-HTP

Does it work?

How bloated are you?

not really bloated m8 food digests pretty quick
had a kg of porridge at 8 am, 6 bananas at 10 and just had 400g of rice beans and a can of chopped tomatoes

Fuk
Wut do you, run a marathon everyday?