>ROIDING FOR THIS

This guy has been lifting for 10 YEARS, roiding for 8 YEARS. Can't squat 3 plate, cant diddy 4 plate.

>the wrong brother died

He also got order 66'd my m'lord janoy cresva.

looks like he's got a great bod tho so who cares

>chestbrah is luigi
>zyzz is mario
>chestbrah will always be the inferior one

JUST

Hello Said. Any plans on milking your brother further?

yeah hes a fucking faggot.
not even 10 years of lifiting life style and attention from women changed his autistic beta faggot personality

I legit looked better than chestbrah after 2 years of lifting + my first basic test cycle. He's probably got the worst genetics EVER.

I never realised Chesbruh's lifts were so low.

Goddamn.

>i-its all about form man! and "feeling the muscle!"

- Chestbrah, 130lbs soaking wet after 10 years of steroids and clean eating

He has always done cycles even though Veeky Forums likes to spam that blast and cruise meme.

Except luigi is taller than mario

This guy needs longer hair or a beard or something the babyface is very weird on his bod. Thats what you get for roiding I guess

Chestbrah got the shit end of the deal in terms of aesthetics but zyzz didn't know how to lift either. Have you seen his deadlifts?

This guy suited the first look better, if he had just developed his chest a bit more. He just looks comical on the second although his gains are sweet.

>great bod

t. facebook but you can fuck off now

babyface+jacked body=best thing ever

Yeah for sure. Who doesn't get all fucked up over seeing giant, musclebound babby strutting around.

Sorry bro, gr8 insertions but the babbyface is not gonna work

>I really hope your joking.
I look better than him on a taller frame and never roided. He looks like an absolute lazy bloke who would be out of shape without roids.

are you nohomosexual?

women love babies and they also like muscles so why not both combined, logic wins again

and luigi was also a superior character in super mario 2

Wtf he is that weak? Source?