How do you show your gains on tinder without being douchey?

How do you show your gains on tinder without being douchey?

Do you have any pics of you actually lifting?

>20lb plates to look big

>implying looking like a douche a bad thing

beach pics, probably. or some other activity where it makes sense to be shirtless.

yes trump for pump

>picture of you and friends on the beach
>picture of you kayaking/on a boat with friends
>mud run picture?
>picture of you playing a sport with revealing uniforms (wrestling, rugby, swimming, etc.)

that's if you want to be discrete, if you don't give a fuck just take a shirtless pic. tinder sluts really wont care

forget the greentext, last 5 words basically says it all

girls dont like guys that show off. they rather have a kind and friendly guy, especially on tinder .

Picture where you are feeding homeless children while being shirtless, bitches love that shit brah.

picture of you saving somebodys life

/thread

not really a fair comparison. his face looks way better in the last pic, he doesn't have glasses and he doesn't pretend to be vegan. in the middle pic he dresses like a moron and it's hard to see his face properly.

Jesus that's sad.

oh wait you're serious

let me laugh even harder

explain this

mmh, i kinda want to try it but i'm sure it will be cringe if someone on fb sees it by mutual friends

if you're caring that much what anyone thinks ... you're not gonna make it

I don't think it would be a good idea if every girl in the campus sees me in tinder posting selfies on my bathroom

>dating apps

wtf canada.

>was waiting for this to be posted again

My tinder went from 10 to 30 as well doing a shirtless

>how do I not look like a douche on tinder

Once we master warp drives and teleportation we will probably have just enough tech available to be able to solve that.

>shitimbald

While rock climbing but I dunno if /noshirt/ is acceptable at every gym.

It looks like 3.5pl8 which is pretty decent. Based on Veeky Forumss averages, he probably lifts more than you.

Hard to show off your chest and abs tho

> middle one more than twice as good
It's the glasses, right?
He looks way worse in the middle.

>3.5 plate
>Impressive
Stick bugs in /plg/ can pull 4 plus