18yrs old
195cm
91kg
Close to 1 year of traning

8. chest too fat

Idk they are pretty striated, but i guess they may look 'fat' here
Thanks

Jealous of those joocy triceps, m8

What does being a tranny have to do with being fit.

1 year?

Routine?

>xd hehe

You made great gains for 1 year of training. Good job. Usually a physique like that would take 2-3 years to accomplish. Here's my current physique totally relaxed in some bad lighting. I was cutting for 3 months but havent did any cardio and i went from 80kg to 64kg. Now i been eating a lot more carbs and my weights risen to 66kg. Should i carry on cutting or would i risk skelly mode?

Looking good OP

I've been back lifting seriously for right at 8 months now. Thinking about finally starting a slow bulk since the last bit of fat on my stomach won't go away.

U are on the brink of skellu
Otherwise u look really good, mirin chest

How long until I'm no longer spooky fit?

eat

how's my 3 month progress looking like? Cocoon mode AF, rebuilding both my mind and my body after snapping my shit up hiking the pacific crest trail.

>left: 132 pound post hike skeleton. (was eating 4000+ cals)
>right: 148 pounds. Trying to hit 165 before i cut.

mirin bicep peak
bulk senpai

if you lean bulk starting now you'll stay pretty fucking peeled for a long ass time

or dirty bulk for like a little bit to add mass as fast possible because you aren't gonna be this shredded when you're done bulking anyway

Post faggots

Biceps guy, this was me back in March

On that dere bulk, currently 90kg at 6ft. Still making good strength gains. Even though 90kg bench is weak for a lot of people looking back and remembering when 30kg was heavy makes me feel good. Same goes with all my other lifts.

Will i ever achieve thick mode, Veeky Forums?

Shitty before pic but from what I can see solid progress. Hopefully you'll be able to climb back over the wall senpai.

>body rate thread
>Shows no legs and only half of upper body

Are you seriously fucking retarded?

how do i into that chest senpai?

Dem angles

Dem angles make it obvious OP is DYEL

stop ''''bulking'''' you're already too fucking fat.

you're going the wrong way about 'THICKMODE'

seriously im not even being rude please control your bodyfat and then recalculate your bulk to be lean.

Finally weighed in at 198lbs today, down from the 240 I started the summer at. Thanks for the help fit

In a year maybe. Still DYEL because you're doing a strength routine lol.

i have the same body as you but i dont even lift

Approxamately 0 shoulders

>Stronk as Fuck dude.
Those lats may give your slightly odd contours when you're wearing clothes.
>Tricep routine?

>Rates several posts
>Best score given is a 6.5
>Doesn't post a picture of himself

Just bein honest f a m

Hey Cheekie, didn't even realize it was you otherwise I wouldn't have used "himself".

Not saying to lie but some of those scores are savage, brosephine.

I hope that puke colored bucket falls and hits you in your stupid stomach

Kind of bulking I guess
>180lbs
>5.10 manlet checking in

But if I sugar coat it, then it wouldn't be a rate. I think key to success is hearing people's honest opinion

Word, Cheekie. Any new dancing vids taken at the gym you got up?

I haven't been able to go to gym around 1~3am, prime time for no one in gym (dance time) since my work schedule changed. I'll upload it soon

18yo, 183cm, 70kg
My chest won't grow and my lats won't stop growing. Send help.

>tfw 18 y/o is bigger than me
84 kg
reeeeeeee

>tfw you start to recognize the same people in these threads

6 months i guess? 72 kgs 158 cm

175 cm

what the fuck are those dimensions senpai

Damn user, I want to crack a joke at your expense about having always wore a corset but fuck, feeling bad.

28.15 waist

Bumping with a bad back pic

Anyone know whether user could widen his waist by hitting obliques hard or is that just bioscience?

Only a month back into lifting after removing from a knee injury.

>Tfw starting back from zero.
>Tfw dr tells me no more squats.

Yes I could. My obliques are actually pretty big and a lot of my fat is stored there, my waist was even smaller on lower bf%

7 stay proportionate though, really good progress for 3 months. My dumbass fucked up hard and no i look like a mudokon from Odd World

7 months in what needs work senpai

4. eat nd you will be ~8
7, so much potential keep it up man

90kg bench is great, you look like you can achieve thicc mode so just keep eating and lift, keeping low reps high weight for compounds to get thicc man , 5 as of now

nice.7

nice , legs looking uuuge 7.5 (more if lower bf)

alien + ronaldo , work on your chest , 5

is your right arm longer than your left?

5.5 again alot of potential

6, fuck the doctor

but srs slow and steady man gj

mirin them juicy pecs, work on your core and arms more

I train chest twice a week as i do 5x5 PPL split

Heres a better pic of my legs

KRIEG IS THAT YOU?

YOU NEED. TO LEAN BULK. Please understand all yo need is a slow 10 pounds of actual. Muscle, NOT FAT and yo will look fantastic. Don't just "eat"

3.5 years of training say your worst, compliment the best!

Could probably use a bit more bi/trip training depending on the look you're going for, but other than that looking incredible mate
Dnp for cut or natty?

natty, all about nutrition. about a 16 week cut very slow and focusing on quality micronutrients and carb cycling

It's me my nigga!
I just signed gym yesterday, too cold for street workout.

user, you forgot to blur your face on pic 1. Body looks great, height and weight?

>blocking out face in all but first pic

got lazy ha,

5'11 174lbs

i feel ya Krieg, one of my friends has the same problem

by the way Krieg you should have posted your other pictures, you look way better in those, this one is too blurry and the light is bad

Thank you mane. I've posted this one because it's most recent, but I also haven't been training for almost 4 weeks due to bad weather and being too busy. Time to git gud again.

Strong mode. Hit lats more, you bulking brah?

brah. you asian? I'm 19. I want to have sex with you. Can I see your penis and your boipussy?

godspeed, Krieg

You too my nigga user.