BuzzFeed: Plus-Size Women Re-Create Fashion Ads

youtube.com/watch?v=XcHFPF6NMqc

how are people still liking and spreading this shit?

fat faces are gross

fat people are gross

What's the God Emperor's stance on these degenerates?

why do they all sound like men?

Stop fucking linking to Buzzfeed

this reminds me of the scene from Neighbors where Seth and Zac are both shirtless. It's funny cause Seth knows he can't compete bodywise, but it's cool cause he's a comedian. So that's kinda the point.

Don't get me wrong. This shit here is still funny. But Christ these women are actually serious. Do they not know they're making a joke out of themselves? If they don't, that's really sad.

The black girls sound like orcs from Skyrim .

They're trying to push that being fat can be beautiful, but it does the opposite and makes me want to push myself even harder to get away from looking like that.

It's a shame about the biggest woman there, though. You can tell she'd be especially gorgeous if she wasn't 170 lbs or so overweight.

>plus size
just another way to make money

next up
>Bodybuilder women in fashion

my god she looks like a fucking ogre what has this world come to?

>The fucking YouTube comments
I mean, I know it's YouTube but holy shit people are delusional. It's not even hard to not be a fucking whale.

The crazy thing is they used the exact same bit of rope.

It's like really good parody, yet they take themselves seriously.

Real talk, does that first bitch have autism?

Look at the model picture and look at her. Besides the glaringly obvious weight difference, you know what else sticks out? The facial expression.

I get it. The buzzfeed girl isn't concerned about having a sexy look. But that's precisely something that goes into modeling shoots. The girl on the left is looking in a seductive manner at the camera. She has an air of confidence, self-assuredness, and a little hint of bitchy but not too bitchy in there.

The buzzfeed girl not only looks like she's never had an ounce of confidence in her life (which if your life path has you doing shit for buzzfeed in the first place, doesn't sound unreasonable), but she looks like she honestly can't recognize and emulate certain facial expressions.

Maybe it's my autismo going "REEEE YOU'RE DOING FASHION SHOOTS WRONG YOU RETARDS", but I think it's exemplary of the dissonance these people have between reality and their sense of entitlement

Kek took me a second

>watching Neighbors

I used to stuff myself with high calorie food. Literally would melt huge block of cheese in the microwave and eat it, then have 5 packets of chips, and a few chocolate bars. All day. I got pretty chubby but I wasn't even overweight.

I wonder how much you actually have to eat to get that fucking obese, if stuffing myself like crazy didn't get me there. And I have a slow as fuck metabolism and sedentary lifestyle.

>BuzzFeed
get that jew shit off my board.

>I wonder how much you actually have to eat to get that fucking obese

Less then you think if you're like a 5'1-5'4 woman and pigging out on junkfood and fried shit.

As a 5'4 turbo manlet, I can say it's easier than you'd think. If you have junk food, you're pretty much way over your TDEE. Anything fried or fast food will set you over easily.

Good thing is that when I think of getting a huge fucking cheeseburger some shit like this pops up on my fb

Thanks Zupperkerb

Yeah, I'm 5'3 grrrl so I know the feeling. It also makes me hate the hams more, because I know it's all from overeating.

In the video the generally short hams are comparing themselves with very tall models, that just makes the difference even bigger.

He's obese but criticizes others by weight so either self-hating if he's working on it or hypocrite if he doesn't

Kys
Having a preference so insignificant as being anti-Neighbors is a waste. It's a two-hour movie with a few funny moments. What else would you do in that time? Jerk off to men (no homo) on Veeky Forums?

never gonna happen, takes a lot of hard work and roids,easier to look up being skinny and even more easier fat

>They want to say everyone is beautiful
>They still airbrush the while

Holy tip top kek

Watch almost any other movie?

What if you've seen all other movies, and your gymbro recommended the movie to you while helping you wash your back post-work out (no homo)?

I am a 5'4 woman lel. Though I would pig out on whatever was in the fridge, which wasn't too unhealthy thanks to the based parents. I still consumed a lot of cheese and chocolate though. Thank god for my dad telling me my ass is too huge as a kid so I could start getting in shape.

>how are people still liking and spreading this shit?

Wit a smIle in their hearts and a laugh on their lips

I need sex. Give me sex

>What if you've seen all other movies
There is literally not enough time in the human lifespan even if you constantly watched movies from birth.