Why is ATG while squatting considered bad?

Why is ATG while squatting considered bad?
But when doing BW-Pistol Squatzshc you are literally supposed to? I feel alot more tension in my knee when i do pistol squatz than when i do 225 squatz?

i mean, i dont really get it at all.. As long as you know slowly down and dont get the yanking at the bottom why would it be bad for your knees?

Bump

ATG isn't considered bad

/thread

Not sure where you heard that. The general consensus is that ATG is better for your knees than trying to stop at parallel. You actually WANT a little bit of bounce/reflex at the bottom.

it's not about knees, it's about body mechanics

if you're a manlet like me (5'8) then ATG is perfectly attainable
for tallfags they apparently struggle with going past a certain point due to longer limbs giving a greater moment around the joint

also injuries can impact flexibility

tl:dr manlet masterrace

it's not better than stopping AT parallel, but better than stopping above parallel. parallel and below is fine.

What an ugly guy zyzz was.

How did Zyzz change so much in three years?

He went from ugly teen to full blown adult jock. How?

Steroids plus plastic surgery

fashion
plucking eyebrows
make up
packing on 100lbs of weight to his frame
steroids is one hell of a drug
also, that before picture of him doesnt make him justice at all.

>packing on 100lbs of weight to his frame

Does this actually make people look older?

fuck yes

you seen those 18 year olds that are competing in strong man or bodybuilding? they look like fucking 35

SHiet, maybe that's what I need

Because there is more stress on the joint

if you're forcing yourself to stop at parallel, you'll feel a lot more tension in your knees because you're purposefully halting (before) what should be and is the full range of motion. someone already mentioned this but it depends on your own individual anatomy, just experiment with different stances, high bar/low bar/hybrid, you'll eventually find the best set up.

anyway, atg is healthier because you're utilizing(?) the stretch reflex when you're in the hole, or at least you should be, I don't see why people consider it hazardous for your knees when it's the complete opposite. i always overhear dyel chicks with pancake asses having their PT's tell them they should descent slowly and avoid going below parallel, why the fuck are these people even allowed to work as PT's, fuck do I know.

>you again

k e k

ATG feels more natural to me. Sure, maybe some slight butt wink at the bottom but this is a lot better than sperging out and finding the "at parallel" point.

>tfw 18 and just started recently
>takes 3 years to get as big zyzz
aaaaaaaa

if you started roiding and posting pics it would be a hell of a ride

How did Zyzz's facial aesthetics improve this much? It doesn't look like his face was actually fat at 18