Stupid questions general

what does natty mean

Other urls found in this thread:

dianakauffmandesigns.com/store/c4/The_ManletĀ®.html
strawpoll.me/11620440
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's an acronym, means:
Newfags Asking Things Too Fucking Stupid You Dumb Fucking Fuck

Natty means natural as in not using steroids. Google is your friend.

What does "DYEL" mean?

do you even learn?

>
>do you even learn?
What does manlet mean?

>Newfags Asking Things Too Fucking Stupid You Dumb Fucking Fuck
>NATTFSYDFF
>thinks that's what natty stands for

You fucking idiot. It wasn't funny. You're a waste of oxygen. Pls neck yourself and stop stealing precious air.

What does TDEE mean?

I'll be in Japan so I won't have access to a decent gym for a few months. How do I not lose my gains? Should I try the bodyweight meme?

Weeb

dianakauffmandesigns.com/store/c4/The_ManletĀ®.html

I guess that's what I deserve for posting in a troll thread

strawpoll.me/11620440

Total Daily Energy Expenditure.
It's how much calories your body expends daily.

whats SS

What's "dyel" and a "neet" ?

I have 3 months going to the gym

Should I get a gym trainer (they fucking suck for what I have heard) or just do all by myself?

What's the Monster white can energy drink meme?
Haven't been here for a year

Two questions. 1. Matched with a chick on tinder that is anti drugs. Do basic bitches consider testosterone as drug use, and will it ruin my chances of slaying.
2. I was making ghost pepper jerky last night and forgot to wash my hands afterwards. Started a fap and got some uncomfortable burning. For future reference am I supposed to dip my dink in milk next time to diminish the burn?

A shitty forced meme

>Matched with a chick on tinder that is anti drugs. Do basic bitches consider testosterone as drug use, and will it ruin my chances of slaying.

Don't even mention you take test

>I was making ghost pepper jerky last night and forgot to wash my hands afterwards. Started a fap and got some uncomfortable burning. For future reference am I supposed to dip my dink in milk next time to diminish the burn?

Neutralize cock in a base such as vinegar first next time

Why would you want to spend your time with the kind of person who cares about others drug use? Sounds miserable to be around, regardless of your opinion on legalization or your own usage.

Depends on how you frame it, honestly. You should go on a date with her and tell her test being banned is a big pharma conspiracy and see if she goes for it. Trump got memed into the presidency, can we meme test into legality?

1: Don't worry about it. You're obviously an assclown and will fuck up everything else.

2: Soap. White people are incapable of washing anything but their hair, lol.

Steroids are worse than things like weed to straight edge people
t. Straight edge

Is Scooby Natty?

I'm thinking of eating normally for 6 days out of the week, then on the 7th picking out a large cheat meal like a tub of ice cream and just having that all day. My calories would still be maintenance but for that day I obviously wouldn't meet my macro goals. Would this have bad effects?

i mean how does one even into fitness anywaise guise

can anyone just explain me that plz

If you eat right, your tastes will change and you won't want icecream. You can have chocolate banana nicecream every day. It's way more satisfying because it has nutrients, unlike the refined substances that comprise icecream. What I do is follow a rule of eating only whole foods when I'm alone.

I bench press more than I squat

My max squat is 185 before my knees tremble inwards and I roll over taking my abs out of the equation

What do I do?

First step is to stay off this board forever. Seriously. This isn't even the most fit board on Veeky Forums.

I feel like your attitude is wrong. You shouldnt be suffering on 6 days of the week and you shouldnt pig out on sunday and look at disgusting food as a reward. You are still thinking exactly like a fatty.

Instead you need to learn about food, how to cook, how to preapre food for yourself so everyday you are satisfied, nourished, healthy, and happy.

keto may be the way for you, it was the way for me. I barley think about food except as sustenence but I still get to enjoy it because it is good food and real food. On days when I decide I want to get something special and treat myself I don't even need to consider it a cheat day becuase there are plenty of foods availbel that are legit yummy as fuck and within keto.

halo top icecream for instance, I eat about a pint of that a week but more importantly I never ever ever crave ice cream anymore, the halo top is just a nice treat that I enjoy and dont think about after. I like the birthday cake flavor and the lemon bar flavor.

can you go completly alone to the gym? 21 khhv

Most people do, but *you* can't.

wtf delete this palms sweaty spilling spaghetti

What does protein mean?

We just don't know :^)

I've been eating right for a long time but I still crave junk :(

Thanks for the tips man, that halo top ice cream looks good and surprisingly low calorie.

I'd go keto but I'd miss oats too much!

Starting Strength. A training program, apparrently.

'Do you even lift' and 'Not in Employment, Education or Training'

My turn. Who are Scooby, Rippetoe and Piana, and why are they important?

How many reps is 1/2/3/4

Wow that actually sounds right.... Lol.

There just popular youtuber's.

I second this... And what's senpai and senpai(family?).

It's 1, obviously

I have a butt wink when I squat, how do I fix it? Really want to squat again Veeky Forums

Senpai(family?).*^

Schutzstaffel

Can i have decent gains without good diet? I feel like i could never give up food and bother myself with calorie count (Im not fat btw).

Nothing is more enjoyable than nutrient-packed whole plant foods :-)

If you eat that stuff for a while, you won't want homogeneous processed junk.

Yes. Most Veeky Forums users eat like shit.

Is rice bucket wrist/grip conditioning a meme for people who watched too many shaolin movies or is it actually effective?

I think if the food you eat is home made and not some processed trash you can pretty much eat anything, provided you also don't eat like a pig.

Is it safe not to squat in the squat rack?
The weight I squat is heavy and I can barely lift it over my shoulders, when I do I almost always hit the back of my neck pretty hard too. I feel it has a big strain on my back, makes me worry a bit since my back is sore today.
Also is SS a meme? If yes what else can I do as a beginner?

for 1/2/3/4 etc can someone please tell me what a plate is
I thought to lift at all you needed plates

you mean pilates. all you need is pilates.

Would PPL be alright for a beginner?

>a base such as vinegar

>base
>vinegar

capsaicin is hydrophobic, fyi.

Plz help

Yes. Most people started lifting by fucking around for a year or more. But you'd be better off doing SS for 6 months or until your linear gains stop. Read the sticky breh

stretch hamstrings n hipflexors

if i take modafinil will i still be considered natty?

What does Armenian genocide mean