What does Veeky Forums do or plan on doing for a living to support their Veeky Forums lifestyle?

What does Veeky Forums do or plan on doing for a living to support their Veeky Forums lifestyle?

who is she?

reeeeeeeeeeee

software developer

How I yearn to have my dick in her mouth

*in my mouth
ftfy

Start my own business for the sole purpose of hiring betas and Stacys that would never date them while making their jobs as miserable as possible (the betas, not the Stacys).

>mfw

>Implying stacy wouldnt be miserable aswell being hit on all the time by betas

Man, my previous plan was to be a very fit teacher, but is so fucking horrible to be a professor in this country that i gave up.
Probably will have a peaceful office job and fuck this shit.

Nice trips,

Currently im a network engineer. I make about 48k a year in California. Im joining the Navy next year

proof or gtfo

Is getting into HR a good choice? As of now I am an accounting major, but I am hating it. I liked it in the beginning, but I really don't think I could do this for a living. I guess it's better than going into just business admin, right?

Don't. Navy is only good if you're coming from high school, unless you're going to be an officer.

I'm in the same boat, user. Did a semester of student teaching, and learned that being a teacher in the US is just a fucking atrocity.

Don't really know what else I could do, and I've never really wanted a straight office job. I've wanted to be a teacher since I was fucking 11.

;~;

The plan is to enlist. Im 27, id rather take the benefits and retirement. Last pit stop

checked
thinking about becoming a physiotherapist, but your gpa has to be shit high to get in where i live

A geologist goddammit

Archaeologist

Im studying to be a nurse but it's shit i'm planning on leaving but i don't know what else to do

Just half ass it and play movies all day while you post on Veeky Forums

I'd have my HR team of super Stacys enforce strict policies against sexual harassment, thus making a safe work environment for the womenfolk and miserable for the betas.

Kids don't deserve that shit, man.

Well you sure are evil user, no doubts there
Betas have it hard enough, dont they?

I'm a "professional archeologist". I like examining "large bones"

tfw I just work in a retail store as a shop assistant, my gf works there too. I'm gonna move in with her soon though so we can both save more money. I need to find a better paying job though.

Is HR something to get into? I've been thinking about going into that field, but it seems like its 100% of women that think they're all that.

I'm in medicine, but I'm saving up to go innawoods

Running a warehouse gym

Some crossfit faggots already sent me hate because it's basically their concept (they think) for a quarter of their price

That fucking cult is errywhere man

Show pics, might be kekworthy

>Betas have it hard enough, dont they?
They're where they are because they choose to be, user.

Man, I don't know. I'm just shitposting before I have to get ready to go to work lol

went to school originally for computer programming but flunked out .
so now I got until next week to pick a new major before next semester classes become full.
was thinking engineering but thats even more math oriented
then considered accounting but my dads friend says he feels suicidal doing his job and i Handle stress badly.
idk what the fuck to do :(

Endure, save up, go innawoods

It's just pencil pushing faggots trying to act like they have any idea of the law

The only case they might have is when I called their lord grassman a fat wannabe cool dad that noticed that a shitty fitness concept sells for more than weed

>tfw just got a 4 year degree in Chemistry but senior year I started volunteering at a fire department and realized I'd enjoy that as a career much more

Should I go for it bros?

Not autistic enough for programming? Not smart enough for Engineering? Why sounds like you need a healthy dose of

Networking!

Join now and get your CCNA and if that's not enough we'll throw not ONE, not TWO, but THREE extra bullshit certifications that you can throw your cv. RHCSA, A+, N+, all available for you for the amazing price of no pussy or company loyalty combined with a healthy dose of tinder desperation.

IT guys are always so fucking weird.

RIG PIG , DYEL NEED NOT APPLY

Yeah well fuck you too buddy developing a personality is difficult when you're a secluded asshole.

HR is pretty lame you get almost no respect from anyone in a business and you don't really do anything important. Finance or sales is better, marketing a step down from that

Sauce on grill?

I'm studying to be a high school social studies teacher. In Canada teachers make bank, plus theres demand for male teachers.

Construction stuff

Guys, is she literally retarded? Is she in pain?
D-do we send help?

>dem shitty cheap colored eyelenses

Moar reeeeeeeee

Software engineer in defense
I have to work at least 20 hours a week (open 24/7) to not get fired.
Wew lad life is easy.
Only downside: can never take sterons due to polygraphs

Be educated as fuck, climb the academia ladder, teach a few, get tired/fail tenure, settle at a local college for min effort job with min research. Cushy job indeed altho the climb is hard

I'm starting to dislike her face

Described my situation in full LOL

Programming was too much work compared to the pay and engineering required too much work in general so I chose Networking as the pay is actually pretty nice and the bulk of the work is oriented around a comprehensive understanding of computer networking schema with very little application of technical skill when compared to the other two.

Why? It's cute. CUTE!

I thought it was just a random picture she did, it was a cute

Now she just looks retarded.
RETARDED!

>little to no STEM

wtf faggots why be Veeky Forums of body if you're not Veeky Forums of mind

>enjoying the dick
>retarded

Don't misunderstand me, I enjoy dick as much as anyone else, I just don't like her face

This gif does both, gross me out and make me laugh. Nice.

i can't even judge accurately until I see her resting face.

fuck OPs mom

oil rig mechanic
>70k starting

>Veeky Forums

Farrier, money is amazing and women love cowboys

Be a NEET until basic income becomes a reality.

Basic income is where we almost entirely get rid of the current welfare system, and instead just give everyone a check in the mail each month, hypothetically would be about $1300-$2000 a month currently.

This is inevitable once automation kills more jobs.

isn't that the point of having a business though? if everyone is miserable except you, they all know who's the boss

this is fucking communism

>This is inevitable once automation kills more jobs
People have been saying this for literally hundreds of years now. Expecting this to happen in your lifetime is like planning around the apocalypse.

Do yourself a favor and try to get a commission, otherwise look into the Army Warrant Officer stuff. If you have sufficient experience they don't require a degree.

I love this picture.

Who the fuck calls them eyelenses?

You fucking whore never post here again

It's literally not
it's a welfare state

I do outside sales for a brewery and it's pretty sweet. I get to pretty much make my own hours every day. I usually start around 10 and I'm done by 3 most of the time. I have an event tomorrow though so I'll just start at 1130 and go to the gym in the morning. The beverage industry can be tricky to break into, but it's pretty good once you make it. You could also get an outside sales job in another industry, but a lot of them are 100% commission and risky.

Easily the best one out of the whole lot. I also really want to choke her mid-fuck. Strikes me as the type of girl to be down for it

No they haven't. In early Liberal economic theory (less than 300 years ago), the division of labor and automation was thought to make laborers more specialized and skilled. It did specialize labor, but made it so routinized that it devalued skilled workers.

There was certainly a very visible trend of manufacturing becoming more automated until about the 1960s-1970s when business and finance figured out it's a lot easier and cheaper to move some industries into shitholes where labor standards were nonexistent than to invest in more machinery and research. Granted, the growth of the service sector did a lot to fill in the gaps left by post-industrial capital flight, but it's been getting more and more difficult to placate people outside of the west with shitty manufacturing jobs.

You sound like someone who has never read a book. You'd be surprised by how many libertarians support UBI.

why is this so fucking funny?

top lel

Same here. 27 aswell, worked 10 years as a cook, mostly as a nomad going from restaurants and hotels. The pay is garbage, same boat, might aswell reap the benefits.

>implying you'll get in.

>Veeky Forums lifestyle

Jesus Christ, you autists. It's a fucking hobby, not a lifestyle

>he doesn't live the Veeky Forums lifestyle

I'm an auto tech, currently an apprentice and about to finish my second semester for an associate's degree.

I'm hoping the associate's degree will help me later on in my career if I decide to move up or go on to teaching. I haven't figured out my career path just quite yet, but I'm trying to take advantage of all the things available to me now.

personal trainer - making my own schedule and $42/hr to teach people how to pick things up and put them down

>he has nothing else to live for other than a fitness page on a Burmese macrame geocities page

Just finished nursing school, got hired at at ER that does pediatrics ER and is also a lvl 2 trauma center

told me i'll be starting night shifts at $42sheckels/hr. Feels good knowing im only 23 years old. Was an EMT for 1.5 years before and the pay sucked in CA (11$/hr).

Just the way I like it: work, lift, eat, shitpost, sleep, repeat

I currently work 70 hours a week in retail.

I'm not really sure if I hate my life or not. I don't have time to think about it.

Lots of work is man's natural state.

Studied finances and marketing, graduated and realized it wasn't for me.
Lived like a NEET for a year, joined the army and got thrown out because of an injury.
Currently living like a NEET again and think about studying biology before I lose my damn mind

Gonna need a source on the girl please.

Purrblind

She's a cosplayer

Going to physical therapy school

Just looked at her Instagram. Fug!

Planning on professional soccer player in France

>Doesn't know how to put a hockey mask on.

>forensic investigator

>one google
>now in love

fug!

26 in my second year of college. Feeling like what I'm doing isn't for me, I've honestly been thinking about enlisting as well. Aren't we kind of too old to enlist now?

become a social worker or at least something where I can help kids, maybe a lawyer and become a child advocate

It's a bit of both
Sure lifting itself (picking things up and putting them down) is a hobby but the general goal of Veeky Forumsizens is to be healthy, balanced (diet and lifestyle, you need a social life and other hobbies too as well as a higher goal to pursue such as career) and happy
It's about them life gains bro