Fictional Goal Body Thread

Madara from Naruto.

Which Madara we talking about?

I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Archer from F/SN.

The one after he revived and apparently stripped to be shirtless for our pleasure.

either a space marine or this guy right here

damn the pasta was cut off

anyone have the pic

Fire Lord Ozai

Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye’s spinach. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye’s spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Thicc powerful mode

I'm a dude btw

>tfw you can actually can make sense out of it
I watched naruto only because I started it as a kid and wanted to finish it, I swear

Ichigo motherfuckers.

Goro mode

What's the best exercise to develop my forearms?

nice desu

Unf

this

How can I be left?

Get on my level bro.

that's actually very obtainable with just pushups, pull ups and hanging leg raises.

also keep your weigh down.

Most would go Gamagoori but I must become the monkey king.

Guy on the right.

My nose is about that size and I have the right dimensions for that look. My hair will not go back like that though, I would have to shave it off and train it or something.

>autism: the post
>then i realized i knew exactly what the weeb meant

i need to kill myself senpais

I want those sick horns

I can only dream to look that good at that age. I would even grow that awesome mustache.

Deadlifts, slow negative pullups, hammer curls

I wasnt talking about face hair or ethnicity. Just body type.

Yep, sorry. I can get a little caught up on the unimportant details sometimes.

Jesus, that detail is good, great artist. You think he had a model to go off of?

LOL

Ken is my ideal body by far.

Mah nigga

Thinks you meant four arms bro

>Not wanting legendary supersaiyan mode
>Wanting to make it

He's also an freaking giant. Goku is how tall? Like 6'5" maybe? Broly wouldn't be able to fit in your Hummer H2.

Goku is 5'9".

Any answer but Guts is objectively wrong.

Griffith's okay too (no homo)

Can it be a real body on a fictional character?

whoa, I dont remember Ozai being pretty yoked

>griffith
>no homo

please tell me you're not one of those people.

How do I accomplish this Veeky Forums ?

>arm thicker than leg!

>Nightwing
good choice my nigga

Don't forget squat for dat booty.

His hair spikes upwards henceforth this pic is inaccurate.

>tfw you always skip leg day

What do you mean by one of those people, user?

The only thing they're gonna bend is over.

plus ultra breh

Nothing too insane.
I'll never achieve it though.

p much I made it :3

>nothing too insane
>this head to torso ratio
bruh

Body goals, not head goals.
Are you happy now?

Weight loss, huh?

>
What anime is this from?

Natty Proportions of peace

Peanuts, by Charles Schultz

>tfw I started when I was 17

Well RX-78-2 has a nice body to look up too,but honestly Zeta ha the aesthetics...

holy shit, this thread still going!? How fucking slow is this board?
Remember 2 years ago when Veeky Forums was /pol/ tier fast? what happened....?

>tfw taller than Goku
kek'd

fixed it

That cute cell guard was bringing him test needles in those jasmine tea cups.

Boichi (the artist of Sun Ken Rock) takes a fuckton of photos for every single thing he draws, be it food, cars, buildings. He never mentions models in the behind-the-scenes-pages, but it's probable

>70holy shit, this thread still going!? How fucking slow is this board?
It was never fast

You have to look like this

forever and ever

Nice skill

LIFTAN
IN A VAN
D O W N
B Y
T H E
R I V E R

Someone post fucking garou and Borys.

just because i'm bored, raise your standards lol

sauce?

Same artist as Danberu.

He says it himself 100 push ups 100 sit ups 100 sit squats and a 5k run everyday and you'll have that body and can literally kill anyone with 1 punch

Spotted the casuals.

>Fucking legs

Nope. As a cyclist, I need legs. Arms are second to legs for me, but I don't wanna look disproportionate either.