Guys who roid are like chicks with fake tits:

Guys who roid are like chicks with fake tits:

>10% of the population thinks it looks good

>90% of the population points and laughs behind their backs

Discuss

True. They all live in a fantasy world along Rich Piana.

I'd still fuck them titties

90% of the world doesnt even realize that guys on roids are roiding.

Keep in mind that most people think chris hemsworth and usain bolt are natty. Hell most people probably think that the mountain is natty. Most people think pic related is natty

There is too much money in fitness and hollywood for people to stop lying about drugs. And the mainstream populace is too misinformed to realise what a scam it is. Hence why so many people fall for fitness fads and bullshit. Pointing it out to anyone in person always leads to ad hominem
>You're just jealous
>All it takes is dedication bro

>implying roiding automatically means being a huge freak

I use test but stay at ~185lbs year round.
Life on test is so much better than natural.

If fake tits are properly done most people wouldn't even realize they are fake. And bar the freakshow tits, the reason most people are laughing is that they're jelly that person's getting more attention than them.

this x100. Half the 'progress posts' on reddit cancer fitness sub are obviously roiding... like they will blow up in size in a year or so, have big lifts yet also be super lean. And anyone who mentions PEDs gets shouted down like "lol you're just jealous u just don't work hard." Fuck that place, Veeky Forums may be retarded but it's honest

Care to say why? I'm considering a Test P cycle, but really turned off due to natty Test levels never returning to baseline.

I think a lot of people even on here are misinformed about how widespread steroid use actually is.

Ive had people defending olympic atheletes natty status on here, ive had people saying hollywood stars are natty because they have the money for personal chefs, ive had people saying cancer fitness youtube stars like kinobody are natty etc etc.

People on here dont even realise that the top 25% of people in thier commercial gym probably arent even natty.

I think a lot of Veeky Forums is clued in compared to most other forums but goal body threads and 'is x achievable natty?' threads muddy the waters as well as misinformed people and the dunning kruger effect.

You're a literal retard. There were football players in my highschool with more mass than Henry Cavill. It's like you have literally no life experience or have even tried lifting. So what are you even gaining by suggesting something about something you know nothing about? Like what the fuck even motivates this?

>There were football players in my highschool with more mass than Henry Cavill
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

still banging 7.6million people tho

Are you serious, nigger?

dude henry cavill gained 20lbs of muscle over 10 months for his role in batman vs superman.Thats literally 2lbs of muscle per month linearly all the way up to the physique he has in the film and in the pic posted here. You are seriously deluded if you think its natural.

The rate he gained the muscle has fuck all to do with it.. You're intentionally being dishonest.

>The rate he gained the muscle has fuck all to do with it..
Okay so you're a retard. I'll stop replying now because theres no reason to argue with a brick wall.

size of Chris Hemsworth or Henry Cavill is achievable natty

We were discussing whether or not Henry Cavills physique was attainable natural. You brought up how fast he attained it. What does that have to do with whether or not it's attainable naturally?

not the person you replied to but obviously they are roiding, what reason would they have to stay clean?

Roids are cheap as fuck, they guarantee they achieve their body goals in timely manner, and can be done with very minimal side effects

Achievable natty doesn't mean it was achieved natty.

This

This

This

It's also hard for some to believe given that most people who are using get faster results but not necessarily better results vs natty.

i get accused of roiding....i also recently over heard someone talking about me beating my wife because she has bruises on her.

ive never juiced, will piss in a cup.
i dont beat my wife, she does jujitsu which leaves bruises.

a vast majority of people dont know what is achievable natty.

This. I've worked with a few people with fake tits, and no one has ever been able to tell.

Agreed.

Yep. I didn't even realize how widespread steroid use was until I started overhearing so many people at my gym talking about their cycles.

If you think there are natty highschool athletes with more mass than that you're an idiot.

Cavill has an FFMI of 24.36 at his biggest. Thats so close to the natural limit that people training for 6+ years might not even achieve it. He achieved it in 10 months.

You are an example of how deluded most people are regarding steriods. You can shout "hurr durr thats achievable natty" all you want but the vast majority of even the most hardcore natural lifters wont hit an FFMI of 25 after 10 years of training. You realize that the most genetically gifted with the best routines and the best dietary conditions are the people who hit 25. Nobody else is hitting it or even getting close to it.

>. I've worked with a few people with fake tits, and no one has ever been able to tell.
It's the same with roids. You can use them and not go superhuman muscle beast mode.

>i dont beat my wife, she does jujitsu which leaves bruises.

mirin dat alibi

Really??? You should get rid of your keyboard.

You really can't comprehend there's a distinction. Jesus fucking christ.

If you want to look "like you lift" in normie standards you have to roid.

how accurate is this FFMI shit?

just googled a random calculator and I'm at 21.8?!

I've barely got 1/2/3/4 no way I can be that close to 25. Unless it's like the Richter Scale and the tenth place is actually really significant?

>Unless it's like the Richter Scale and the tenth place is actually really significant

The higher up you go the harder it is to gain more muscle mass. when you hit around 22.5-23 most natural lifters will hit a wall and the gains will be painfully slow after that. Its essentially the law of diminishing returns.

>i dont beat my wife, she does jujitsu which leaves bruises.

Who doesn't like fake tits? lol?

a bit off topic but its my fantasy to be kidnapped and surgically transformed into OPs pic, with tattooed makeup and big lip injections

i wanna gently pinch your unflexed abs and gasp with surprise as you flex them
>n-no homo

You really can't comprehend how retarded you are.

Fucking lol. Is this satire?

>le FFMI 25 meme.

There are drug free lifters with a higher FFMI of 25.

0/10

side effects of roiding are sociopathic lying

So fucking few that they are irrelevant. This is like the whole
>bmi is innaccurate for health
meme. Obv it doesn't take into account people at such high levels of mass and fitness that make up less than .01% of the population. It's a GENERAL rule. And 9/10 times, if you have a 25+ ffmi, you ain't natty.

>what
Natural athletes have a far greater recovery period than users? What kind of question is that?

>"drug free" lifters

you mean 99.9999% love it

and a few uglies who are delusional complain

This is actually completely wrong. Women are in love with Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth. Men want to look like them and women want to fuck them. You can do steroids and not look like an Olympia competitor. Steroids are everywhere but you're just too fucking stupid to realize it.

>We were discussing whether or not Henry Cavills physique was attainable natural.
You actually weren't. You were just shitposting and calling people stupid.

they juice thier panties when thsoe dudes come round

henry is juiced to the gills

>There were football players in my highschool with more mass than Henry Cavill

And they weren't natty.

You know like 10-20% of highschool kids admit to using gear, right?

This is ridiculous. No one even follows the conversation they're attempting join.

How ___ attained his physique is irrelevant to the question whether or not an identical physique is attainable naturally. It's irrelevant how fast he built his physique because the question was: IS AN IDENTICAL PHYSIQUE ATTAINABLE NATURALLY? Not: is an identical physique attainable naturally IN THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME or whether or not ___'s physique was attained naturally.

Go away

name a natty the size of chris hemsworth

lotus

Great and lotus has trained for 10 years and chris trained for what? 2 years to get to his size? Therefore, it is safe to assume hemsworth is on roids

Fuck off roid freak

Donno I just answered user's question based on what he was asking, not really the time frame. And Ya I think most of Hollywood actors use roids. They got the money so they have the best source to git big
roast me

How's that super-virginity treating you?

>This
Roids and fake tits are life bro. Either get with the program or stay like the bucket of crabs. It's maybe 20% of people hate roiders but they are typically the bottom of the classless scourge who think that way.

>mostly DYEL men anyways who think they're tough because they shovel shit for a living and tell themselves they must be tougher than they look. "This must be what strength actually looks like" "Functional strength" All that horseshit. You cannot tell me that any less than 95% of women do not like successful roiding transformation.

Same. Also want to be pimped out like the slut I am

Sissification and bimbofication stuff has really fucked me up

i like giant fake tits though

80's/90's were the GOAT

minka
letha weapons
tiffany towers
angelique

itd be more apt to say that guys who roid are like women who take estrogen to get bigger tits.

guys with synthol and/or muscle implants are like women with breast implants

if youre not bodybuilder huge, people wouldnt even be able to tell

Im natty, btw. but Im open to hopping on gear at some point maybe. but i never approve of sour grapes

What about chicks who roid?

Keep punching your wife small boy

Bullfuckingshit I got 22 and im dyel as fuck. 22 is excellent, im not excellent.

FtM transformation

like dudes with fake tits

great body and i admire her discipline but I wouldn't smash without a 10/10 face

way less than 10%

I assure you more than 10% of men like fake tits. More like 10% can actually picture a proper pair of fake tits and not those late 90s early 2000s abominations that face outward with a chest gap

>mfw fake tits

Start off with a Cyp cycle. Do bloods before cycle and well after PCT. You'll feel the diff bro.

I actually by think the mountain is natty. He's probably a myostatin mutant. Hypomorphic forms occur in 5% of the Icelandic population.

Will use this analogy in the future.