Stronger feet?

I've enlisted and on my way to BCT in a few months, I noticed while drilling with other recruits that the hardest part about PT for me is after the fact, standing in formation.

How do I build a tolerance for fucking standing? By fucking standing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EOJPKu7DUfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't lock your knees out.

Do some squats to improve stabilizers in general.

Also don't be a pussy.

>>How do I spend less energy standing?
>Don't lock your knees.

fucking Veeky Forums

You sound like a faggot who never stood in a formation.

If you slightly bend your knees, you aren't all of a sudden doing wall squats without the wall. There is more to locking your knees out, which deals with blood supply. Not to mention if you are exhausted/dehydrated, and are about to lose the balance, its much easier to recover balance without even moving the feet if your leg isn't mimicking a skyscraper.

>ive never had to stand still for more than a minute

Locking your knees will make you pass out.

Sleep standing up.

there's a difference between locking and hyper-extension, faggots.

imagine walking home and seeing this

he suddenly opens his eyes and stares right at you

I'd shit my pants

Those dudes look like massive pussies... And fat as fuck... I weighed 210 lbs/95 kilos when I started conscription duty. And I didn't look nearly as fat.

>hyper-extension
locking is within normal range of motion, hyper-extension (in case of a knee, not back) isn't

I said nothing about hyper extension. You would not hyper extend a knee by locking it.

Is there a difference between being you and being a faggot? No, didn't think so.

Rock back and forth slowly

>locking is within normal range of motion, hyper-extension (in case of a knee, not back) isn't
Exactly, faggot.
So stop locking your knees so hard, and you can stand tirelessly for a long time.

Better get used to it, unless you go to a selection rectangles and standing doing nothing is now your life.
Also you fucked up.

So you now are trying to take credit for my advice? Wow what a gigantic faggot.

>getting credit on an anonymous Indonesian pottery forum

Ask your recruiter, they should have "all the answers." You could also get a copy of Get Selected for Special Forces by Joseph Martin, that's pretty good even if you're not going to SF.

Be less of a pussy you God damn bitch ass mother fucker

When i was doing basic training we could stand there for hours sometimes. What i did was keep my feet in place but move my legs and bit and try to take the weight off one foot a time by lifting it slightly.

Run
Body weight calf raises
Also standing

Fucking kek

Well yeah, who do you think joins the Army?

You have been visited by Special Forces Santa. Standard issue sunglasses and impressive beards will come to you, but only if you post "Cool shades, Santa" in this thread.

Dude once you're out of bct formations get a lot more relaxed just deal with it for a while and you'll be fine

Marine Corps here

Listen. You don't. You fucking don't. You just take it like a man. Eventually you will lose all feeling in your feet and that helps.

I'm signing up next year. What's the most physically challenging activity they had you do there?

being worked out in the sand pits, being bit by sand flees and other bugs

by the way, if your DI doesn't like you. expect that everyday, at 4 AM

Pendleton?

Paris Island

let me assure you this is something youll get used to, now let me advise you to never ask this question in person as you will look like a massive sandy vagina.

Very good question. Pick up a book called 'How I got my wiggle back' by Anthony Field, he describes how he restored his health by resetting the 'spring' mechanism which you're meant to be using to walk in order to fix his entire body.
Here are some points I remember:

1. Walk so both your second toes are pointing the same direction. (Meaning your feet aren't out or in when you walk)
2. Make sure the outer ball of your foot hits the ground first, then the inner side, then the heel. So you walk like a cat. (Not heel toe)
3. Massage your feet regularly and always adjust your gait so that you feel a natural spring helping you along, this will spread and align the rest of your body.

Plox read the book, super important, if you don't walk properly areas get inflamed and when you get older you're sore everywhere and don't wanna get up and die.

+ I once saw a miming dvd where the guy advised his students to do one legged calf raises to strengthen their feet in order to have smoother illusions.

Jesus Christ, I didn't know that the US military kit looked so awful.

How is it possible to not b3 able to stand? Do you even have a job?
Also what branch

>2. Make sure the outer ball of your foot hits the ground first, then the inner side, then the heel. So you walk like a cat. (Not heel toe)
fuck you this has never felt natural ever

This. You never recover from being the little fucking bitch who complains about their feet.

>tfw the little bitch who thinks he's the shit tells me my feet are gonna kil me
>tfw the little bitch tells me to wait and see and I won't like construction work afterwords
>tfw been doing this for years
>tfw I fucking live for this shit
>tfw it's the little bitch's first job even if he's 26
>tfw the little bitch is walking around with half his ass showing
>tfw the little bitch smokes weed... on a fucking construction site

Little bitches.

This desu
Leather shoes are the worst shit to stand in, and your commanding officer sure knows it in your bootcamp. It gets better after a couple of weeks though.

Is that a built in fleshlight?

Lol, bitch it might be

Kek

learn to google

youtube.com/watch?v=EOJPKu7DUfU